Ongoing Search for the Spectral Gryphon

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Re: Ongoing Search for the Spectral Gryphon

Unread post by Novikova »

Not sure. :/ I wish I could, but my main's horde. I tried for it, they kept trying to kill me off. One hunter would shoot at me, to aggro the guards and yeah.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Rhaenia
Realm: Thrall

Unread post by Rhaenia »

Managed to get this pet an hour or so ago on my Horde main. I got lucky, because the area was clear of hunters and the feather was just sitting there. A mage tried to kill me at the very moment that my tame was complete, but I escaped him. I never imagined that I'd get this pet, since every other time I tried has been a suicide mission that resulted in a long wait, death, a stolen tame, or all three of those things.

Don't give up hope guys...it's not an impossible dream for Hordies <3
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

im online right now if anyone wants to cross me to a realm for the gyphon, still dont have it.

mochitora#1833
Xylexia
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Draenor

Unread post by Xylexia »

Any horde with their egg shell up.... I'm about to log in..... Yeah right lol....
KeyLimeSerpent
Realm: Wymrest Accord

Unread post by KeyLimeSerpent »

Spawned at 8:06am server on WrA. Both Sbs in one day. Perfect Birthday surprise for me (Even though it's tomorrow).

Edit: Both of them together.
sasrei7
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by sasrei7 »

Sigh.. well missed out on the gryphon twice today it seems lol. Just not my day :( but I know i'll get him sooner or later. I really need to pay more attention to this forum I keep missing stuff!
rexbox
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore & Thunderlord

Unread post by rexbox »

FINALLY!!! Got him around 630a CST (Proudmoore)

Sadly... I was the 1st to start the tame, then another hunter shot him to get aggro...
He then turtled... so I shot it to get my aggro back and tamed again...

MINE!!!
Battlenet: R3XB0X#1794 the 0 is a zero

ALPHABLADE http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/p ... ade/simple

TUSKENHUNTER http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... r/advanced

3DS FC: 3110-5085-2138 / Pokémon Type: Ghost / Pokémon Available: Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb / Pokémon Version: Y
sasrei7
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by sasrei7 »

Hmm anyone notice when you login at the gryphon spawn point it says item not ready yet? lol it freaked out a few times. I never see it at any other place but that spawn point so strange! Feather is still eluding me today lol all quiet every now and then which is nice but doesnt always happen. Some horde popped up this morning and someone said someone killed the bird so a horde wouldnt tame it this afternoon which is .. quite rude but that one tauren was a jerk anyways with putting pets on the spawn point.. hopefully I can catch this bird today haha. Not even going to attempt Gon cause.. id go squish pretty quickly and my horde hunters are on nesingwary which appears to have even more jerk hunters with people mounting up at the spawn point.. yelling at each other.. like good grief lol
Zyne
Realm: Khaz'goroth

Unread post by Zyne »

]I got mine 5 mins ago!!! There was only 1 hunter there when the feather appeared but he was afk! haha No more camping and constant dying in stormwind!!! I named my spectral gryphon Stormwiñd haha

Already added him to my signature! :P

Last edited by Zyne on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
sasrei7
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by sasrei7 »

I got mine just 5 minutes ago!! Was camping with another hunter when we got talking, we camped for a few hours then made the decision that if it spawns and noone else is around then the highest roll will tame it. Well we were camping 5 hours in when I suddenly got sent to another server.. he asked where I went I told him idk lol then the feather spawned! I left group thankfully got sent back to the server, he said roll and I rolled the highest and got the tame. It was awesome as he didn't have to let me roll since I got kicked off to another server. Heck he didnt have to say it spawned at all.. So grateful for Shaynie! I named my new pet after him. :) Now I can have my sanity somewhat back.
Last edited by sasrei7 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

anyone with a feather spawn yet? im desperate :c
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Ooh, congrats guys. I'm going to see if I can server hop. MG has hunters at all hours. :(
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
muajin
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: argent dawn

Unread post by muajin »

hmm..i wonder if im the ONLY hunter that has ever named one pet. (my hunter is also my first toon)
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

I know it is late but Thunder here was tamed on Moan Guard around 6:38 realm time.
Daisypoo

Unread post by Daisypoo »

So I'm in stormwind camping. I see in trade "Spirit egg up in org!" in trade >_> . And then he says he tamed gryphon about an hour ago. My luck with pets has never been good. I always camped for hours on end for my rares.

edit: Forgot we have to remember you may be phased in a different shard. Well I've been here since about 9am, and now 12 with no spawn
muajin
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: argent dawn

Unread post by muajin »

Daisypoo wrote:So I'm in stormwind camping. I see in trade "Spirit egg up in org!" in trade >_> . And then he says he tamed gryphon about an hour ago. My luck with pets has never been good. I always camped for hours on end for my rares.

edit: Forgot we have to remember you may be phased in a different shard. Well I've been here since about 9am, and now 12 with no spawn
if you want, you can add my btag. If you are on and nobody camping, you can change over. Last night egg nor feather was being camped by anyone on my server.
Daisypoo

Unread post by Daisypoo »

Thank you for the offer. I just logged in and it was there! Talk about crazy. I am so happy.

I camped for about 5.5 hours, gave up.

Never lose hope!
Zyne

Unread post by Zyne »

I'm on Khaz'goroth and I checked both Stormwind and Orgrimmar yesterday, even though I have the griff. I checked just to see the crowed for a mate of mine who wants it. There was no one there, same with org for Gon. I then left for a little while to do world quests and came back, still no one there. I think many people might have lost interest and have become impatient.
Daisypoo wrote:Thank you for the offer. I just logged in and it was there! Talk about crazy. I am so happy.

I camped for about 5.5 hours, gave up.

Never lose hope!
Congratulations!! That just proves to never give up! :D
Dysphoria
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Dysphoria »

Was a long and ganky camp for me as a horde on a heavily populated Oceanic realm. After camping (as much as I could without being either harassed or running back to my corpse) for 3 days, I got it this morning. Thanks to Silverbell an alliance hunter who I saw there many times, who let me tame it as I clicked the feather. Much respect to them for honoring the hunter code :) . Thanks to Shadowplay, I also captured the event (including the feather spawn at exactly 10am ST):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojWTb2ZD5Xo
Zyne

Unread post by Zyne »

Congrats Dys I knew you would get it!! :D Hahahah and you named it Skolde!! I remember how that was annoying us so much! :D