DID IT... I'm so READY

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
NazzyDragon
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Emerald Dream (US)

DID IT... I'm so READY

Unread post by NazzyDragon »

Ready for class campaign.. for dream pet... as survival!

(kill me)

Day 1 feathermanes HERE I COME

(Click image for Hunter!)
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

Unread post by Niabi »

Congrats Nazzy!

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Shelassa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: EU Magtheridon

Unread post by Shelassa »

Congratulations, this is huge!
Do you have a specific tame(s) for day 1 in mind? :)
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

:o WOW and here I thought I was doing good by being on track to having Titanstrike done by the time the campaign ends. You did two full artifacts already?
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Wow, well done!!!

I'm still one trait off unlocking the final trait on Titanstrike, and I certainly haven't upgraded any other Hunter artifacts like that! I'll probably leave those until I max Artifact Knowledge and it becomes easy.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

Grats! :D That's awesome you got 2 done already! I've finished one, but not the other 2 yet.

Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Unread post by Xella »

Holy bazonks, the thought of farming that much AP makes me nauseous—I'm already struggling with a trait and five-sixths to go on just one weapon, lol. Congrats on the hippogryphs-in-advance! (or, you know, gryphons and wyverns and whatnot, but pssshhh lol)
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.
NazzyDragon
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Shelassa wrote:Congratulations, this is huge!
The tan wind rider I've wanted as a pet for 12 years!! x.x
Yup. Marks is at 36, aiming for all 3 at 52 because I want all the mounts. I play BM occasionally, but will probably never play MM outside of RBGs lol.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Shelassa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

NazzyDragon wrote:
The tan wind rider I've wanted as a pet for 12 years!! x.x
Dreams come true, right? It would look splendid with your Surv, and out of all feathermanes I think Windriders have best animations.
Now holding out hope for Grand Gryphons and Wyverns, some day... :)
NazzyDragon
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Shelassa wrote:Now holding out hope for Grand Gryphons and Wyverns, some day... :)
The old tawny model holds a special place in my memory. I don't think I'd use a grand one if there was one.. horns look odd to me.

In other news, marksman is now 44. Good lord this is going fast. o.O

Shelassa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

NazzyDragon wrote:
Shelassa wrote:Now holding out hope for Grand Gryphons and Wyverns, some day... :)
The old tawny model holds a special place in my memory. I don't think I'd use a grand one if there was one.. horns look odd to me.

I'm not too crazy on the horns myself, but I love the new model's grumpy face.
Reminds me of Scar from The Lion King....

Good going, Nazzy! If you don't mind me asking, what's your Artifact Knowledge level?
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Well that's a let-down. The achievement says you only have to *unlock* the final trait, so I thought I was almost there. But that's actually misleading, you have to put a point in it as well. So the trait is unlocked for me but I still need half a billion more AP before I complete the achievement :P
Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Xella »

Yeah, it's a bit awkwardly worded. In fairness, I'm pretty sure the pre-7.2 achievement was also worded as "unlock" even though you needed at least one point in the "infinite" trait before you procced it.

I've got 454m left to go on my first point in Concordance, so unless all this Broken Shore weekly quest jiggling has moved the class campaign bit up further (vs. just frontloading the interesting quests and then giving us weeks of filler quests in a row; not sure which I like less tbh but this way is probably better) I should be okay for day 1 hippogryphs. The real question will be whether I'll end up burning myself out on world quests (and lfr and pugging normal/heroic and mythics and mythic+) again in the interim, cos that's looking real likely atm =_=
NazzyDragon
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Shelassa wrote:
NazzyDragon wrote:

Good going, Nazzy! If you don't mind me asking, what's your Artifact Knowledge level?
Should be same as everyone else who kept up since the new AK. 36.
Wain wrote:Well that's a let-down. The achievement says you only have to *unlock* the final trait, so I thought I was almost there. But that's actually misleading, you have to put a point in it as well. So the trait is unlocked for me but I still need half a billion more AP before I complete the achievement :P
Oh c'mon, I did the 520M AP in a day when I got BM's! :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU CAN DO IT, WAIN!!

Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

I'm holding out for grand gryphons too, I just hope they use flying models (or a mix) unlike the new hippogryphs. I'd use the new ones, but that flat edge/square wing when they stand on ground (both gryphon and hippogryph) bothers me.

But day 1 for me is Snowblind. It is my favorite gryphon color since TBC lol

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

NazzyDragon wrote:Oh c'mon, I did the 520M AP in a day when I got BM's! :lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU CAN DO IT, WAIN!!
Yeah, it'll take me a few days but I'll get there :) I was just disappointed when I thought I got there and nothing happened :P
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Question Nazzy, so I've unlocked the 7.2 artifacts talents, I've finished it up to and including the final trait on BM, and also fillied up my MM til the point it's full, yet I don't have access to the new 7.2 traits in MM. I thought just doing all the lead in quests to unlock (which I've already done for BM) would be enough...

Did you have to anything extra/additional. I'm rather confused? However I don't/never really have used MM or SV this expansion.

Can you recall having to do something extra, achieve wise, to unlock access to another specs new talents? I've had a good look on wowhead, but they just say "Assalt the broken shore" and "Power bound" which I've done via BM already :/

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Hit 51 traits today, just one more bar to fill and I'll be ready for hippogryphs!
Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Xella »

SpiritBinder wrote:Question Nazzy, so I've unlocked the 7.2 artifacts talents, I've finished it up to and including the final trait on BM, and also fillied up my MM til the point it's full, yet I don't have access to the new 7.2 traits in MM. I thought just doing all the lead in quests to unlock (which I've already done for BM) would be enough...

Did you have to anything extra/additional. I'm rather confused? However I don't/never really have used MM or SV this expansion.

Can you recall having to do something extra, achieve wise, to unlock access to another specs new talents? I've had a good look on wowhead, but they just say "Assalt the broken shore" and "Power bound" which I've done via BM already :/
Go to the Violet... Citadel? where the Council of Six hangs out; one of the mages there should have a quest for you for each weapon you have 35+ points in but haven't unlocked the new traits for yet. MM's is "chasing the twins" or whatever and SV is Xylem. Each weapon unlocks its 7.2 traits individually, which is silly (and I'm pretty sure I wasted a bunch of AP by overflowing my MM weapon before realizing it this morning; I was very tired :x)
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Ty Ty Ty! <3

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­