WOO. SNEKGUNBOW.

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

WOO. SNEKGUNBOW.

Unread post by Novikova »

Oh god. I wasted so many shards.

And then I blew up the dude's felworm after punching him in the felworm.

I'm just glad it's done. And I feel bad for any priest trying to punch the felworm.

BLAAAAAAGH. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Funk
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: several...

Re: WOO. SNEKGUNBOW.

Unread post by Funk »

/pat

/confetti
funk#1402

Novikova

Thanks. :D My wrist hurts like crazy now. But I feel really happy. I didn't want to brag. But daaaaang. This is up there with the day I got Rhok knocked out. Dang ol' 3 hour spawns.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

what's your ilvl?
Novikova

At the moment, 897. I'd gotten close at 892-895, but it was hard to keep up if I messed up or got low when the worm did ambient damage.

pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Novikova wrote:At the moment, 897. I'd gotten close at 892-895, but it was hard to keep up if I messed up or got low when the worm did ambient damage.
ty

im 893 and I'm facing a problem of that I have slow reflexes.
NazzyDragon
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Emerald Dream (US)

Unread post by NazzyDragon »

If you have pants/neck, this thing was a total snooze! I even let my pet die at Tugar being 20% then face-tanked the bastard.

It's all about legendaries imo. Took me 4 tries to fiddle with some macros n' figure out that DF/KC attack YOUR current target and not your pets'... oops.

Grats! I think it looks nice, but people keep telling me it looks like crap. >.x Run with intimidation for an interrupt if you're having issues. You can use your trap for an interrupt too. I used a setfocus macro for my counter shot.

(Click image for Hunter!)
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Novikova

Yeah, my pet died at Tugar 3%. >_< So I just revived, blew him then the worm up.

I set a weak aura that made an airhorn noise when my focus/Tugar cast a spell. I had a macro for intimidating and a macro for interrupting shot on a focus so even if I was exploding a bile spitter, I could interrupt. For the third interrupt, I did the turtle shell+Md damage reduction soak.

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I tried this on my 870 Disc priest, not having any clue what it was, and died in about two hits. Yeeeah, not going in there again. At least not 'til I'm a bit more buff in the ilvl area. :lol: What do you unlock for completing it, anyway? Just an artifact skin?

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Novikova

Rhyela wrote:I tried this on my 870 Disc priest, not having any clue what it was, and died in about two hits. Yeeeah, not going in there again. At least not 'til I'm a bit more buff in the ilvl area. :lol: What do you unlock for completing it, anyway? Just an artifact skin?

Yeah, just a skin. I feel bad for any priest who has to do the worm challenge. All that moving around, man...

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Well, like I said, I'm Disc so I can move while using Penance. And...that's about all I can do while moving. :lol: I'll have to look up which skin it is to see if it's even worth it for me. I might hate it, in which case, who cares? :D Grats on getting it though, if I died that fast I'm sure it wasn't easy for you!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Shelassa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: EU Magtheridon

Unread post by Shelassa »

Oof, finally finished Challenging Appearances myself :D Despite the last one for me being Survival, I consider MM the hardest.
I can finally stop obsessing over my Hunter and Mage Tower!
... and move to the alts :|
Daetur
Realm: US- Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Daetur »

pop wrote:
Novikova wrote:At the moment, 897. I'd gotten close at 892-895, but it was hard to keep up if I messed up or got low when the worm did ambient damage.
ty

im 893 and I'm facing a problem of that I have slow reflexes.
Are you trying to use Freezing Trap to interrupt Tugar's Fel Burst cast? I found that it was more reliable to spec into Aspect of the Beast, use a Tenacity pet for the damage reduction after using Kill Command, and the 35% damage reduction from Misdirection to have my pet just soak the cast, rather than trying to interrupt it with Freezing Trap. I was about 895 ilvl and did it like this in about 8 attempts several weeks ago, worked like a charm!