Ark: Survival Evolved

Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

Re: Ark: Survival Evolved

Unread post by Täräin13 »

Thought I would make an update with new tames in my noob single player mode!

So again I went all around the map looking for a Yutyrannus.... No luck again so I spawned and tamed one and he or she is quite nice to use actually. I have since altered the colors to clack with blue striping though.

Horsies, natural colors and a cheated unicorn in the back because I wanted to see one.

A lot of newcomers here, all the sabers, the purlovia, the megalania (idiot thing killed me with rabies but I got my tame and he's black so he's forgiven! =)), the hyeanodons are spawned and forcetamed because I looked all over the map without luck just to see them so yeah.... they got spawned and tamed, the thylas are just thylas and the wolves are the same from earlier!=)

So I dabbled into changing colors and altered quite a few of my dinos, all but this one and the white saber, to natural appearing colors I liked more. So yeah meet "winterspring" sabertooth!

So I altered my lightgreen/beige spino's colors to black, purple and blue and she looks stunning in moonlight!=)

Okay this male aplha T-rex wasn't something I planned to tame, but when i saw it on my thyla while I was out and gathering I truly got scared to death by its size alone and I first believed it was an alpha giga (obviously I was very far away - thank god!). Anyways I fled back to my base, grabbed one of my argis with theintent of going back to admin kill the "giga" as it was far too close to my base. Once I found the "giga" I realized it was a rex and not the insane alpha giga on a rampage I believed... So yeah I thought why not forcetame it and see if it works before admin killing it or running back to get a lot of dinos to kill it genuinely. Well it worked so now I own an alpha male.... which I will alter colors on as I don't like the white/red combo... And since I cheated with the tame I gave the "evil" creature a worthy tek saddle for show!
Attachments
20170603220135_1.jpg
20170603220135_1.jpg (138.21 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
20170603220324_1.jpg
20170603220324_1.jpg (167.06 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
20170603220332_1.jpg
20170603220332_1.jpg (165.19 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
20170603220548_1.jpg
20170603220548_1.jpg (156.19 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
20170603220733_1.jpg
20170603220733_1.jpg (157.9 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
20170603220804_1.jpg
20170603220804_1.jpg (189.97 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
20170604181305_1.jpg
20170604181305_1.jpg (149.43 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
20170604232402_1.jpg
20170604232402_1.jpg (96.99 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
20170605101637_1.jpg
20170605101637_1.jpg (109.8 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Nef I ment to tell you that I simply adore your house aesthetic! That is so nicely build!

Täräin13 -Good to see that Im not the only one with a dino hoarding problem :D

forgot to share my lvl 1000 player cap thingie :

https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/d ... 181038414/

if you just want to change the ini files there is this.. its in german to start with but the code is good enough.

https://arkforum.de/index.php/Thread/60 ... evel-1000/

site cant be viewed with add blocker

Also not satisfied with my ark game... the achievements bugs out .. i played over a month and have yet to gotten the "first day" achivement.. Going to delete all and start over .. again for the 90000 time.. but this round will be perfect!... I hope :D I am not going to build an underwater enclosure this round i think... not to begin with anyway. Luckily husband dont mind all these restarts :D

Goal for our new round

*Learn to build aesthetic houses on my own
*Continue to tame new and interesting dinos
* Find more explorer notes
*Go into caves earlier
*Find a way to eliminate stealing dinos (pegas and those annoying birds)

What I will allow myself to cheat with
*The walls around my compound.. I build them up so many times that this time I will cheatspawn them in.
*Dino color - I enjoy modding in colors.

I think that is it :D Rest is going to be gotten naturally like last time.

deleting all of ark and installing it again right now :D Husband shaking head and smiles :lol: :mrgreen:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Thank you :) I'm quite satisfied with it this time around.
The server I play on now and then has a number of building mods, the 'Villagers' stuff I used for my current home is from that.
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Its super neat! I look forward to start learning to build like that!

Question to all ark..

I plan on having player level set to 2500 as well as timed Dinos. I got a new add which adds wild dinos at max lvl 2520 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687475054

question is .. can anyone find a complete list of lvls from 1 - 2500 with exp and all? I dont need engram points as i got that figured out :D I cant seam to find a list which goes higher than lvl 1000 for players and tamed dinos and witl wild dinos at lvl 2520 I think i would loose a lot heh

EDIT NVM i think i found it! :

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/file ... 688283078/

for use for others :D

Now i just need to find out how to add 10 stats with the add of 1 stat point :D

edit found that too..http://arksurvivalevolved.gamewalkthrou ... fault.aspx

here you can add how much stats you want with one lvl.. im trying to see how 10 in each goes. Note that you only need one line which says [/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

Unread post by Täräin13 »

Tårnfalk: Hehe yeah I have way too many dinos.... by many I think I had 107 or 117 the first many screenies I posted.... probably have around 140 by now.... should count them really.... But yeah sometimes I'm like "Oh I need that color" or "oh s**t I aggroed to many" and usually I use the tranq arrows so often I tame things rather than killing them in the end.... but yeah I don't think I have that many tame lefts I actually want... I need a plesiosaur and a dimetrodon... but tbh I think that's it really! XD

On another note.... Do any of you guys have this annoying issue that half of all your dinos goes beserk when on neutral and even fairly far away from accidental aggroed dino or manta spawning, in my case, water pen? (Trust me it's a nightmare having to move back 30+ tames to their stable slots... especially when I have my FPS unstability issue... what should have taken 10-15 min tops took 1½ hour.... =()
It's quite annoying and I went from having most dinos on neutal to guard my island to everyone passive except some water dinos. I know I play SP but I like to know that my dinos at least can fend off things if I'm away gathering items or exploring.
Nefretiti

I built in a cliff 'corner' on Tropical island south on the center map, the mod stuff allows for alittle more clipping than the normal game stuff which helped make the house look good

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I might need to find a new place to call home.... the place i got has PLENTY of space for land dinos... but im not sure if im satisfied with it 100 %

will try to see if this plan works better..might easier to close off for underwater creatures

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Warning: Image Dump Incoming

(I got tired of editing every image so I could upload it through the forums, so I'm dumping them on Imgur to see how that goes)

I forgot I took this one. Myself and Alexander, the wolf that was gifted to me when we joined Alliance with WOLF. We were out on a hunt, so he's a little bloody from slaughtering stuff.

Snowball giving a nuzzle to her short man. She likes short guys and apparently arm length doesn't matter.

New Tapejara I tamed earlier today. Was level 15 female, and I had a ton of Prime Meat from killing two Alpha Raptors, so I decided why not. She wasn't too bad looking, although I really don't care for the greenish tan on her wings and crest.

House progress.
Image Image
Big building with glass is the workshop/storehouse. Lumber building is my house. Long line next to that will be the stables. Going to redo it in Stone Foundation and Stone Walls for the right/left side, Wood for the back/front and probably Lumber Roofing.

Workshop / Storehouse - First Level: Workshop - Second/Third Level: Storehouse
http://imgur.com/gCdOEwi
http://imgur.com/Ki6G0MS
http://imgur.com/j8wOCg4
Organized alphabetically! The small level on the top will have mining and wood storage containers with a few shelves for Narqs.

First floor of my house. Kind of bare as there aren't many decorations and the ones that are in game were JUST fixed to actually be craftable.
http://imgur.com/7hGo9Cm
http://imgur.com/nl7va6o
Probably going to "close off" the stairway with a wall.

Second floor.
http://imgur.com/Wv5RL2F
Stairs lead up to the roof which has a small landing area.

The view from my deck.. and it decided to rain. It is a beautiful view in the morning.
http://imgur.com/QbeQM9k

(Let me know if it's working. It won't load past the first few for me...)
*edited to just have links for the ones that wouldn't load... guess I won't be using imgur either*
Last edited by Seilahyn on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Excellent screen shots ladies!

Sorry I've not posted much but after yesterday on Prim plus 14 & then today I went to get on there again in the hopes it would be better than yesterday I saw "20/70 online". I basically was like "Nope!". I've never seen it that high before and frankly it makes me nervous​.
So. I'll be spending most of my time on my server. Yes I'll log into prim 14 to reset timers. I MIGHT keep my dinos. I've not decided about them yet. Some I'm extremely attached to. But long ass load times, frame rate, drops, lag and then people trying to pvp on a pve server by drowning them in their sleep was the second massive creep out I've had from this server & the last straw. I thought about it a lot. So far this is my decision.

Just sucks but I'm really bothered.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Could you spare some time to log in and demo a few spike walls/buildings/pillars up by my house so I can continue building? Or change the tribe settings so I can demo them, please. The main ones in the way are by my stables that I'm currently building. There are two spike walls behind it on the cliff edge.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Seilahyn I love those screenies. The rex nuzzeling the carno is soo cute !

Zed - yup offical servers is not for me either. thats why i run my own undedicated one.. has its limits but to me its far better than playing with others. Maybe you guys could find a nice private dedicated server which is worth playing on? The new start op interface let you run a dedicated server. I still cant figure out how to do it because mine just stops and blinks.. but maybe you guys could figure it out and make an "petopian and friends" only server so you guys can play together without grief? Or join the server Nef plays on?

Im testing a lot on my new game. Max points you can put into a stat is 255, if you put 256 then the stat will reset to basic when you die/log out/server restart. With that in mind around lvl 1500 is about max for me as I dont need 225 points in food or water.

Question. I got these linies in my game*ini file
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Pegomastax_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Ichthyornis_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")

but both Pego´s and Ichty´s still spawn.. any idea why?

zedxrgal

Seilahyn wrote:Could you spare some time to log in and demo a few spike walls/buildings/pillars up by my house so I can continue building? Or change the tribe settings so I can demo them, please. The main ones in the way are by my stables that I'm currently building. There are two spike walls behind it on the cliff edge.

Odd. It should be set that anyone can place, anyone can demo. It's weird because the setting is also set to "anyone can unclaim" yet that doesn't work either.

Tårnfalk wrote:Zed - Maybe you guys could find a nice private dedicated server which is worth playing on?

I now own a dedicated unofficial server. No mods or anything. It's the Center map. I am really enjoying the quiet. :lol: ONLY Petopians would be allowed to join. I'm very happy I got it.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nice :) Hope you guys have a good time. I know you run it without mod but some building mod which add some rp to the game could be fun for you? Like Medieval Props, Medieval Structures 2, Castles, Keeps, and Forts Medieval Architecture, eco's RP Decor

there are also the Structures Plus (S+) which really helps with building on uneven terrain :)

I been building on the underwater enclosure all day :oops: :mrgreen: - and only halfway done :lol: . thats all I´ve been building.. Thought to get the boring part done first.. will do more tomorrow

zedxrgal

I've thought about building mods a lot but I have concerns.
Would installing a mod now wreck /ruin the current save files??? I am happy to learn to install them. My other concern is if they require a specific load order like Skyrim???

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Those i listed dont require a listing order. Dont install them for me as i only play on my own undedicated server ;-)

Nefretiti

some new fluffballs

Attachments
20170607221807_1.jpg
20170607221807_1.jpg (216.56 KiB) Viewed 2878 times

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

adorable floofs nef! I have yet to tame Rhino´s :D We finished all the outer walls today.. tomorrow its time to build a production all and a house :D

zedxrgal

*tacklehugsFLOOFS* IT'S SO FLUFFEH!

Some screen shots from today.

From Prim 14
Out hunting by the swamp on the big male rex
Yeah he's got some blood on him & his ire is up.

From my server before I borked it and had to wipe everything and start over.
Low level argy & shouldered compy.
I am really loving the center map for some reason. I have now for the second time made my home in the redwoods. I really love it.

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I am so seriously pissed right now. I just wasted... I don't know how many hours but it was probably 2 or more, trying to tame one of the new birds (Hesporornis or something). It's a simple tame, right.. killed fish, drag the bodies to it and feed them to the bird. Yeah, fuck that. Seriously. Do you know how annoying dragging is in this game? Do you know how buggy dragging bodies is?

Jump? Drop it.
Walking? Nope, you're going to randomly drop it going over those rocks.
Trying to hit E on the bird to make it eat it? Nope, drop the fish.
Oh, dead fish in the water I'm going to eat that! You get no tame % because YOU didn't click E on the bird to "Feed It"... go get another fish.
Know what happens when you release a body? It floats up in the air like a balloon and doesn't come back down. Bye, bye fish!

I lost several HUGE Sabertooth Salmon that way.

Not to mention you have to stop to kill aggro, piranha eat your fish in your hand, my Argy wouldn't listen to me telling it to attack things and I nearly die to a 100+ raptor, the water was freezing at one point so I blew through 30+ mushrooms, broke several pieces of armor, and this whole time you're not feeding it the tame bar goes down slowly. It was in an area where there weren't many fish and it was eating them faster than they could respawn.

I had that little shit.. at 99%.. IT NEEDED ONE MORE FISH. ANY FISH. So I swam out, killed a Sabertooth, swam back to shore and looked around. Saw it, swam out... start getting swarmed by Sabertooth... start swimming backwards and trying to spear them carefully to not harvest the one in my hand/leave the bodies incase I need a new fish, when all of the sudden... the stupid little Hesp GETS IN THE WAY to eat the fish I killed... NEARLY GETS KILLED... and guess what? Tame bar reset because it got hit. Yep. 99% to 0% because IT JUMPED INTO A SWARM OF ATTACKING SABERTOOTH AND GOT HIT.

I just.. I wanted to kill it. I wanted to murder it so hard for wasting all that time. I should have been to bed hours ago, but it was getting so close. It was blue, with a white belly and black back....
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Man that sounds horrid!! Boola does not work on passive tames?

finished building our production hall..

then the game crashed... logged in and it is all gone :? :shock:

now to start all over again :roll: