Rant Thread

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Arthur »

Thanks to my depression I got behind on my artifact so I won't be getting my classmount or feathermanes for a while still. I only have 48 traits purchase ;^;

I'm very disappointed but it's my own fault. I just had no will to play. Oh well, it isn't like they're going anyplace. :^(

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Peridot wrote:Thanks to my depression I got behind on my artifact so I won't be getting my classmount or feathermanes for a while still. I only have 48 traits purchase ;^;

I'm very disappointed but it's my own fault. I just had no will to play. Oh well, it isn't like they're going anyplace. :^(

Ditto, sadbrains buddy. Budget and depression knocked me out for a couple of weeks. But hey, we'll miss the initial rush on rares at least?
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I'm also way behind on traits. I played when I could, but work and life got in the way. :(
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Peridot wrote:Thanks to my depression I got behind on my artifact so I won't be getting my classmount or feathermanes for a while still. I only have 48 traits purchase ;^;

You and me both. I lost all motivation to level my artifact and I haven't even completed the main tree. .-.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Novikova

Aleu wrote:

You and me both. I lost all motivation to level my artifact and I haven't even completed the main tree. .-.

You'll get there! I'm around 400 million AP or less to finishing. I'm not sure I can grind that out in a day or two. x_x

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Novikova wrote:
Aleu wrote:

You'll get there! I'm around 400 million AP or less to finishing. I'm not sure I can grind that out in a day or two. x_x
My motivation died when my friend stopped playing. It's no fun to grind out AP while alone and I got flying in the Broken Isles. XP I've been getting it sparingly through missions since I needed to level a bunch of followers. I suppose I'll get back to someday.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Not being able to enjoy the new patch just....sucks. :( I farmed ap and did what i could, but I am nowhere close, and that's just depressing....
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

Meatball killed the wolfhawk I was trying to tame. He ate it. I forgot I even had the stupid follower since I didn't see him after I left a raid but then he spawned finally. And ate my wolfhawk.

We're not friends right now, Meatball.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Man I suck when it comes to GST. I keep forgetting it's 15%.
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

OK! I love my new class mount.. a sort of flying liony wolf-like thing. it's cute and has a nice flight animation.

But seriously? The yelling... every... single... time... you... call... it...

It gets REAL tired, REAL fast.

I think it's enough to make me stop using that mount.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Farrrrrrrch

So I decided to start adding AP to the other weapons/specs I've NEVER played to get the other colours of the wolfhawk mounts. I turn in nightfallen daily thing, swap into MM (as I have a lot of AP in my bags now) and start using them all. Not overly thinking I accidentally click on the gear cache....

*~ LEGENDARY ~*

Glob Dam It!!! I don't have that many as it is considering, and now I have a stoopid MM one (yes it's a MM only one) that I'm literally NEVER going to use... SO annoying :(

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Why is it the only time I can go to the library is the same time all the home schooled kids have their big library day.

They are so loud and rude.
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Image :| :mrgreen:

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I seem to have art block today :/ this took me like an hour to do? The heads a puppet so I did not do that today

Novikova

OH GOD FLEAS. AAAH, GOD DAMN YOU, TEXAS SUMMERS.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I hate being pessimistic. It makes me feel hated and unwanted even when I get lovely messages from people.
I wish most of what I write didn't sound passive-aggressive, I don't mean it to be that way at all.
I would love for this hay-fever to go away. Go for years without suffering then BLAM sore nose, itchy eyes, raw throat...

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

My job is hard. I see animals come in screaming, dying, suffering. I pick up the phone, and listen to a grown man cry over the pet he just lost, and have no way to console him. My job is hard every single day. :(
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Fucking Arizona heat being in a heat wave advisory was scheduled for a long day at work doing one of the jobs I really enjoy but fucking heat says nope not gonna happen gonna make you sick so you have to go home wish Arizona would get a ice age so no more over 100 fucking degrees.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

If I never see another female character who's entire motivation and reason for being is Some Dude (men being shitty/man inspiring her/falls in love with a man/whatever) it'll be too soon. Soo many characters in a row now have had so much potential on their own and shown such interesting growth, only for it to be revealed that it's all because of some male romantic interest/some dude who hurt her. It ticks me off so hardcore- that doesn't need to be the norm.

tl;dr why did you need to do this, stormblood, you were going so well as a story
Last edited by Lupis on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

The same thing goes with cop stories where someone kills their wife/husband for their life insurance money. I saw one last night that changed it by them being lesbians but it still was boring ya know? I could see it coming from a mile away.

Oh boy I sure love being have my Autism defending for me and you know not letting me speak for myself. >.>