Post Your Transmog Pics Here! [IMAGE HEAVY]

Shelassa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: EU Magtheridon

Re: Post Your Transmog Pics Here! [IMAGE HEAVY]

Unread post by Shelassa »

Wellp, Chromie scenario was fun :D
Not the bow I have in mind for the set, so there's some farmin' to do still x)
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:Finally, finally got the transmog set I've had planned for my dwarf since the day I rolled her! I'm still missing the cloak (it REFUSES to drop), but the shoulders finally dropped today, thank goodness. She's a heavy duty war ranger, so I wanted her set to be pretty bulky- but she's a Wildhammer too, so the green was important.

That looks great on her!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Nhee
Realm: Draenor EU

Unread post by Nhee »

Everyone's transmogs look so great! I've been feeling very uninspired with a lot of the mail armor available recently, but seeing you guys' stuff just makes me wanna go back in game and make something work. :D

My demon hunter Freshmaiden and his sidekick Shallen the rogue put on matching(ish) outfits and posed dramatically in Orgrimmar. We kind of live for tacky transmogs.

/hides in shame

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Uther

Unread post by Kalasta »

Working on a Fel Reaper Hunter....moreorless...

A big thank-you to Tårnfalk for re-sizing this sig pic.

Funk
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: several...

Unread post by Funk »

Shelassa wrote:Wellp, Chromie scenario was fun :D
Not the bow I have in mind for the set, so there's some farmin' to do still x)
-
I actually really like this set. When I first saw previews I immediately thought (without looking more closely) that it was just a recolour of mistshroud set, but it's definitely a re-do. It looks really great. I might be biased since I like mistshroud, but still. It looks great on your belf :)

Rhyela wrote:
LupisDarkmoon wrote:Finally, finally got the transmog set I've had planned for my dwarf since the day I rolled her! I'm still missing the cloak (it REFUSES to drop), but the shoulders finally dropped today, thank goodness. She's a heavy duty war ranger, so I wanted her set to be pretty bulky- but she's a Wildhammer too, so the green was important.

-
That looks great on her!
I agree. This looks great. I love female dwarves...
Nhee wrote:Everyone's transmogs look so great! I've been feeling very uninspired with a lot of the mail armor available recently, but seeing you guys' stuff just makes me wanna go back in game and make something work. :D

My demon hunter Freshmaiden and his sidekick Shallen the rogue put on matching(ish) outfits and posed dramatically in Orgrimmar. We kind of live for tacky transmogs.

-
-

/hides in shame
Come back... I love tacky transmogs. I may or may not have also cackled at 'Freshmaiden'.

I also struggle with mail gear, often. :c
Kalasta wrote:Working on a Fel Reaper Hunter....moreorless...
-
I'm not usually drawn to super sleek sets but this is really nice. The gun really stands out.

Okay, I got my troll hunter to 110, and am trying out something new for her. She basically always uses at least one of the shaman masks from ToT, so most of my sets are variants of the corresponding sets. Every time I make a set w/o using a mask it just doesn't feel right :c

Anyways, I'm farming the normal mode Miracoran (bow) but no luck yet. I want different boots but haven't found anything I like, so these are okay for now.

funk#1402

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Oh wow, I love that set, Funk! I agree, trolls just absolutely rock that mask- and your troll looks AMAZING with her hair matching the color of the shoulder/mask glow.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

evil950510
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Alleria

Unread post by evil950510 »

Made this Tmogg to match my Fierce Wolfhawk mount;however, do not know if the weapon fits with the theme.
Image Image
Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

One of Vephriel's designs got me thinking of another fussion mog for my hunter (hope you don't mind Vephriel). :oops:

I might change the shoulders to add more "gold" there...

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Oooo, I really like that one, Kalastra! I wish I was able to raid more, because those gloves/boots are so, so cool. As for the shoulders- hmm! I have to admit, I really like how the current ones blend into the collar so well.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Funk
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Funk »

Kalasta wrote:One of Vephriel's designs got me thinking of another fussion mog for my hunter (hope you don't mind Vephriel). :oops:

I think you mean Quiv, not Vephriel, if you are referencing the set I am thinking of. Regardless, I like your version very much as well :)

@Lupis, the gold set is the one you get as a quest reward, and you can get soul fragments (the quest item) on any difficulty and from the helarjar world quests (starting the quest requires dipping into the raid on any difficulty for the odyn fight though). idk you already knew all that or if that helps you or not, as it's still time to invest of course, but you have options for how to do it at least.
funk#1402

Funk
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Funk »

evil950510 wrote:Made this Tmogg to match my Fierce Wolfhawk mount;however, do not know if the weapon fits with the theme.
Image Image
I like it! I think the gun matches thematically!
funk#1402

Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

With Fire Festival finally here, and the new 'holiday transmog' deal, I finally get to rock some holiday stuff!

I know it's not really super creative, since it's a set. But I did add some 'non-set' pieces to the mix. My favorite part might be the 'accident' that happened during tmog. I noticed the pants tend to clip through the robes, so I actually used the LFR color of T19 set, since it happened to do a really cool 'overlay' effect through the robe.
Attachments
summer_set.jpg
summer_set.jpg (267.5 KiB) Viewed 3880 times

Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

What is the "holiday transmog" thing? I feel I've missed something, are holiday items moggable now???
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Quiv wrote:What is the "holiday transmog" thing? I feel I've missed something, are holiday items moggable now???
It's a tad bittersweet....holiday items can be transmogged now!...but only during their respective holidays. (I'm not sure if this means you can transmog to them though and then keep them afterwards as long as you don't transmog over them?)
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

Vephriel wrote:
Quiv wrote:What is the "holiday transmog" thing? I feel I've missed something, are holiday items moggable now???
It's a tad bittersweet....holiday items can be transmogged now!...but only during their respective holidays. (I'm not sure if this means you can transmog to them though and then keep them afterwards as long as you don't transmog over them?)
I'm not sure either, but I'll let you know when Midsummer ends lol

I mean it sucks its limited to that holiday period, but it's better than what it used to be. So I'll take it XD

Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Oh I didn't realize! Guess I'm glad I held on to those Vile Fumigator masks!
Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

Funk wrote:
Kalasta wrote:One of Vephriel's designs got me thinking of another fussion mog for my hunter (hope you don't mind Vephriel). :oops:

I think you mean Quiv, not Vephriel, if you are referencing the set I am thinking of. Regardless, I like your version very much as well :)

@Lupis, the gold set is the one you get as a quest reward, and you can get soul fragments (the quest item) on any difficulty and from the helarjar world quests (starting the quest requires dipping into the raid on any difficulty for the odyn fight though). idk you already knew all that or if that helps you or not, as it's still time to invest of course, but you have options for how to do it at least.

Oops my mistake...

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

With all the marks of honor I've been getting via the weekly, I've been using them to complete some of my older sets from previous expansions...and while doing so, got a few achievements too! Achievements for transmoging...cool. Here's one from the WoTLK sets: "Deadly Gladiator Mail" set to be exact...The cloak is from WoTLK too, but the bow is WoD...
ImageImageImage

Funk
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Funk »

Ooo Kalasta I really like those hunter sets from WotLK! Nice choice of bow + cape :)

I made something for my orc. I want the use the laughing skull helms, but I don't have the rep on her (I've already bought them on my shaman so I just need to grind rep... again...)
I still wish that wolf helm was longer >:c
funk#1402

Funk
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Funk »

I've been leveling my draenei hunter in anticipation of 7.3 (goodness leveling through WoD feels so fast now), and have been working on transmogs for her.

Here's one I'm happy with, although I'll probably iterate on it some more:

I kinda wanted her to blend in with the Shimmer Moor, but her fox Vetka blends much better:
:lol:
funk#1402