my very rough sketch of my idea of Azshara

pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

my very rough sketch of my idea of Azshara

Unread post by pop »

I don't want her to be just a Naga but something more bu still retain her Night Elf beauty, as well as the reptilian features that was the gift from the Old Gods.

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: my very rough sketch of my idea of Azshara

Unread post by Wain »

That's pretty cool. A bit like Helya but fancier and with snakes :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Wain wrote:That's pretty cool. A bit like Helya but fancier and with snakes :)
Thanks!
Yea, Kind of!

but I wanted to stay through to the original South Asian myth that the Naga is half snake, and also based on the southeast Asian myth that Raja Naga is a multi headed dragon.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Very nice! The snake head on the right with her hand on it is like AWWWW YISSSSSSS HEAD SSSSSCRITCHES :lol:

This design would make for an interesting raid encounter too! Phase 1 she is half in water so you dont see the snakes except they pop up Magera style. Phase 2 she comes up on land and you have to tank the snake heads as well as her. It could do a new Rag/Fallen Avatar-esque thing. I dig it!
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Quiv wrote:Very nice! The snake head on the right with her hand on it is like AWWWW YISSSSSSS HEAD SSSSSCRITCHES :lol:

This design would make for an interesting raid encounter too! Phase 1 she is half in water so you dont see the snakes except they pop up Magera style. Phase 2 she comes up on land and you have to tank the snake heads as well as her. It could do a new Rag/Fallen Avatar-esque thing. I dig it!
LOL Thanks. And it's not just like she is scratching her pet snake's head, but also her on foot lol

And the second phase sounds like it require multiple tanks, which would be interesting.