Post Your Transmog Pics Here! [IMAGE HEAVY]

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Uther

Re: Post Your Transmog Pics Here! [IMAGE HEAVY]

Unread post by Kalasta »

Funk wrote:I've been leveling my draenei hunter in anticipation of 7.3 (goodness leveling through WoD feels so fast now), and have been working on transmogs for her.

Here's one I'm happy with, although I'll probably iterate on it some more:

I kinda wanted her to blend in with the Shimmer Moor, but her fox Vetka blends much better:
:lol:
What chest and leg pieces did you use for this transmog...they look kind of familiar, but not sure from where...

A big thank-you to Tårnfalk for re-sizing this sig pic.

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

Some friends in my guild wanted to do a "scaled-down" transmog challenge. Basically create a simple-yet-effective transmog for your respective class. So this is one I came up with...thoughts?

Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Not playing anymore.

Unread post by Karathyriel »

The set in itself seems pretty good, only the gun has to much "oomph" for my taste to fit in with a low-level set.

All of my transmogs have gone that route, I never liked items that sparkled, smoked, steamed, burned or had any othe effect on them.

Here are my 3 hunters, Blood Elf, Troll and Tauren, in their sets:

Image Image Image

So I absolutely love transmogs with a rather realistic look.
Funk
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: several...

Unread post by Funk »

@Kalasta - corruption-seeking chestguard & kilt of elemental mending: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=130 ... heart-mail

@Karathyriel - I like them all, but I especially like your tauren!

I'm trying out something new for my tauren, actually:
funk#1402

Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Funk wrote:@Karathyriel - I like them all, but I especially like your tauren!
Thanks, I was pretty proud if it, too.
I used to plan all my mog sets in an add-on, before the new mog interface came to WoW.

Here you can see the rest of all of my characters transmogs, only the Tauren Paladin didn't get his helmet as it didn't drop. :(
Also note that both Dwarf and Tauren paladin wear the same set. It astonishes me, how different items can look on different models.
The Troll Hunter was in a guild that said your main item color had to be green. And since he worships the Raptor-Loa (Yeah, I'm a role player!), the helmet was a no-brainer.

Your set seems to be nice but since you took the screenies in the dark, it's hard to tell as the colors don't come out right.
Maybe take another one in the bright sunshine of Durotar? ;)
Funk
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: several...

Unread post by Funk »

Karathyriel wrote:
Funk wrote:@Karathyriel - I like them all, but I especially like your tauren!
Thanks, I was pretty proud if it, too.
I used to plan all my mog sets in an add-on, before the new mog interface came to WoW.

Here you can see the rest of all of my characters transmogs, only the Tauren Paladin didn't get his helmet as it didn't drop. :(
Also note that both Dwarf and Tauren paladin wear the same set. It astonishes me, how different items can look on different models.
The Troll Hunter was in a guild that said your main item color had to be green. And since he worships the Raptor-Loa (Yeah, I'm a role player!), the helmet was a no-brainer.

Your set seems to be nice but since you took the screenies in the dark, it's hard to tell as the colors don't come out right.
Maybe take another one in the bright sunshine of Durotar? ;)
Here's a screenshot in Durotar for you:
And, also, an armory imported image:

These are probably too flashy for your tastes (well maybe not the first), but here are my nelf, troll, and drae in the armory:
*note: the polearm is not actually orange in game, the armory shows the wrong colour -_-

I really like your paladins! My pally had a similar set, but used also her argent tourny tabard + alaina's bonnet. Right now she just has random sh*t on though.

I also love your tauren warrior. You make me want more tauren characters now...
funk#1402

Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

I love coming here, I always walk away with so much inspiration. Amazing how a couple pieces can trigger all kinds of ideas.

Anyway, heres my scarecrow.

Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Funk wrote:Here's a screenshot in Durotar for you
Yep, that's a bit better. I don't know if these shoulders also exist in brown color but the probably would fit a bit better than green.
But it looks quite realistic and, more important, mostly made of leather, which fits the Tauren theme.
I like it.
Oh, by the way, the leathery outfit of my Blood Elf Hunter come from the (role playing) fact that he is a blood brother of the Tauren Warrior and lives with him in Mulgore with a Tauren tribe.
Funk wrote:These are probably too flashy for your tastes (well maybe not the first)
Yep, those look like neon signs rather than practical armour, so it's just not to my taste.
But that doesn't mean they're not cool and as long as you like 'em, the sets are awesome! :D
Funk wrote:I really like your paladins!
I thought the set was very fitting for the Tauren Paladin as it looks like a lot of leather rather than steel.
And as much as I tried, I couldn't find anything better for the Dwarf, as he is supposed to be a Wildhammer.
Funk wrote:I also love your tauren warrior. You make me want more tauren characters now...
The Tauren Warrior was my first ever character, created in 2006. (Is that really already 11 years in the past?!? :o )
He actually was the most troublesome of all sets as I wanted to keep the 'leathery look' for he Tauren.
But plate armor doesn't offer very much leathery looking items, so I think I made about 100 different sets before I finally settled in with this one.

Please note: You can NEVER have to many Troll or Tauren Characters! ;)
I just love to roleplay their cultures (To be honest, Trolls are a bit more fun!).
And it gives you so many opportunities, like having a Warrior with a small, leathery shield and a spear, that looks so awesome on a charater that is being based of north american indian tribes.
Sure, makes no sense in actual combat, but looks so cool! :lol:

@ Quiv: I haven't played in quite a while now but since when can you put gray skin on a Orc? Is it a Death Knight?
Other than that, it looks kinda creepy, which is good, as scarecrows should look exactly like that! :lol:
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Karathyriel wrote: @ Quiv: I haven't played in quite a while now but since when can you put gray skin on a Orc? Is it a Death Knight?
Other than that, it looks kinda creepy, which is good, as scarecrows should look exactly like that! :lol:
Its one of the green skin tints for Orc, but the lightning throws a gray tinge on it. He's actually a warlock :D
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Karathyriel: I love how each of your sets have such a primal feel. They really look great and suit your hunters so well! Your other sets are just as stunning! Your dwarf is my absolute favorite! Also, it's always great to see another RPer here on the forums! ♥
Funk: I really like how your tauren mog looks! It suits her well! Your other mog sets are lovely as well, especially that draenei. She reminds me a bit of my nelf huntress who loves anything blue. ♥
Quiv: I adore that scarecrow mog! What a wonderfully original idea! It would make an AMAZING Hallows End costume! (My guild always runs a Hallows End costume contest, so you just gave me some inspiration for this year!) :D

----

As for me, here's a profile SS of one my newest 110s, my little arcanist, Syra.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

Hi guys,
Here's a update of that ToV/Broken Shore transmog I posted a while back. Finally got the shoulders I was looking for in a MoP raid, and switched the bow to one of the artifact skins. The yellow/orange glow from the helm gem, shoulders and bow really stand out...especially in darker areas in game. Thoughts?
Thanks again to Quiv, for the inspiration on one of his transmog ideas that got me to come up with this. :D

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

Being inspired by another transmog from I saw from a fellow transmoger, I came up with another "simple" transmog. I might tweek this mog a bit here and there, but right now I rather like this one... Thoughts?

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Kalasta: I really like the first transmog. Very unique and lovely! As for the second, it reminds me a bit of my own huntress, Tiefli, and I really like it! I'm just a bit unsure about the belt and cloak (the color is a bit off, but then again I'm just extremely picky about such things). The rest looks great though!

Here's my newest hunter. His name is Torryn and I wanted to try for a very viking/barbarian look for him. This is his leveling mog (he's only level 45 atm). So pardon the spear, I still haven't found one at his level that matches well and to be honest, I'm still a bit irked they changed the hunter armor to level 110 after this guy was made. At least I was able to mog his heirlooms before the change. :lol:

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

^Thanks for the feedback! :D

Did a few minor changes...the belt, the shoulders and cloak...went for a more darker tones and more fur-like texture...since she is a hunter, and Skinner... LW too.

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

Ashaine wrote:Kalasta: I really like the first transmog. Very unique and lovely! As for the second, it reminds me a bit of my own huntress, Tiefli, and I really like it! I'm just a bit unsure about the belt and cloak (the color is a bit off, but then again I'm just extremely picky about such things). The rest looks great though!

BTW what bow is this with your hunter in this pic?

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Kalasta: The bow is Vishanka, Jaws of the Earth (Normal version I believe).

Inay
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Inay »

Battle mage and Arcanist. I feel like the Kirin Tor set is the only one who can look at least a little like an armor for mage. (My game masters seems so unused to the idea that every time they narrate about her 'dress'... Meh)
Am happy about the headset, it's one who look better with horns, me think.
Nessixo
Realm: Stormrage EU

Unread post by Nessixo »

http://imgur.com/gallery/woSvX
http://imgur.com/gallery/woSvX

My nelf druids transmog :) Obviously for guardian and the claws match it too (not sure why they weren't showing when I took the screenshot). The only thing that bugs me is the nelf eyebrows sticking through the eye holes which I would be so so grateful if it were fixed if it's even possible :lol: I love having a bear transmog though and it's something I worked for, also there isn't really any other bear helm I'd be happy with so I can happily look past it :) I'm not sure of the items used but if anyone would like to know I can try and find out.

Edit: Seriously I have no idea how to upload a picture like everyone else does, I'll just post the link.
Edit 2: Changed to better screenshots :)
Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Nessixo wrote:Edit: Seriously I have no idea how to upload a picture like everyone else does
That's why I made a helping thread about forum functions.
Check it out >>> right here <<<!
Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

Just a update on one of my older transmogs...the "Band of the Hawk" one specifically. Changed the boots, cloak, wrists, gloves and weapon to give a more well "seasoned-rugged hunter" look with fur enhancements here and there to show her LW and skinning skills. Overall, this one turned out pretty good. and has pieces of sets from Legion, WoD, and vanilla in one. Thoughts?