WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:01 am 
Illustrious Master Hunter

Realm: Several on EU.
Our old dog died last November, but it was time to give a home to a new rescue at last. Zima has been with us a week, I adopted her from the shelter I volunteer at. <3

Attachments:
Zima.jpg [174.54 KiB]
Not downloaded yet

Many thanks to Ashaine and Kurenio for the beautiful signature and avatar!

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:05 pm 

Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard
Oh my goodness, Mozag, she's absolutely darling! I hope to see more pictures of her, what a sweet face.

I haven't posted pictures of my chickens in AGES. Have some cute birds! We're down to only 18, but it's super hard to get pictures of most of them thanks to chickens being very active little animals.

Falcor

ImageImage

Vlad

ImageImageImage

Caesar, our only remaining rooster. We had a sudden and devastating mink attack that killed nine of our birds in two days- Elliot and Mort also passed away recently due to heart attack and illness respectively. But it's not all bad- Caesar's a good boy, very sweet and gentle despite his 3+ inch spurs, and he's doing the flock proud.

Emeris

ImageImage

Miriam (AKA Red Hen)- she's the tamest bird we've got, and an absolute sweetheart. She likes to follow me around when I'm out in the chicken yard or cleaning the coop, chatting away and perching up close to my head to see what I'm up to. It's easy to get pictures of her, because she's always sticking her head over to check out what's going on. ...She's also discovered that I'm a good napkin and likes to wipe her beak off on my legs. Thanks buddy.

Tina

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Signature by Crookfish, thank you so much!

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:10 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Realm: Shadowsong
we got a friend for Peter from our local Humane Society. She was a rescue. her name is Sophia and she is double Peter's size

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:18 pm 
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Realm: Cenarius & Ysera-US
My daughters

Signature Kamoodle []

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:01 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Location: Sweden.. Although most of the times i live in an imaginary world... much nicer then the real one
Realm: Azol-Nerub
Cat sitting the worlds best cat. One of my friends is on a 3 week vacation and in the meantime we babysit her cat and rabbit. The rabbit is just in a cage and need to be fed once day.. poor creature.. but the cat is magnificent.. He got a TON of personality. He is a British short hair.. and he is named Garfild :D The rabbits name is Futte which is the Danish name for Odie.. but he bites and snarl so cant get a good picture of him.

edit i got hubby to take pictures of the rabbit; we changes its toilet everyday but its still smelly. he moves his straw around himself.. normally the button is covered but he just moves it around :

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6