WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1805 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:17 pm 
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Realm: Uther
Hey again. Here's my third mogg attempt at the "Scaled Down" transmog challenge. Had some issues with the 2nd one, so did a little research, looked at some of the revamped lower level quests post Cata, and unlocked a new chest piece, bow and cloak. Then added those with other gear from other exp, ranging from WoLK to present day Legion...this is what I came up with.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:06 am 
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

I always wanted to get a decent brown or beige hunter themed transmog, but those are far and few in between, plus the few this game have arent that great. Then I remembered that WoD had a recolour variation of the really good Crystal Leaf set in brown. The good news is, each piece of those sets, come off each instance (normal, heroic, mythic doesn't matter) per boss of every WoD dungeon. The bad news is, there is no way to tell which colour variant you could get per drop. So in any case, even at 110, it would take a while to go through every one to get each piece you wanted. Luckily I had a few previously unlocked, so didn't take quite as long...(though it did). Adding in that huge crossbow from WoD, and cloak, this was the end result...I call it my BFC Hunter mog :P

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:51 am 
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Looks like ever since the "Scaled-down" transmog challenge was issued, there are more players accepting the challenge and making variations for each of their characters. A few of them are even considering their ideas for RP servers. Here are a few from a Transmog group that came up with....

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:50 pm 
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

So....Tabard or no tabard?

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:52 pm 
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter

Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard
I really like that "scaled down" green and tan set, Kalasta, and the brownish one below it- i've always loved that chest piece! REALLY digging Mavic's set, too- I love how the hood makes it look like she's wearing a high collar. As for the latest set, I'd personally say keep the tabard. I like the purple/blue it adds to tie in the quiver/bow.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Signature by Crookfish, thank you so much!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1805 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91