Feathermane Taming Question

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Feathermane Taming Question

Unread post by Krysteena »

Apologies if this is in the wrong sub-forum! I've recently come back to WoW after leaving at the start of legion, and with all the hype of feathermanes, I tried looking for a 'guide' as to how to tame them.

However, everywhere I've looked seems to contradict itself or give steps that later aren't needed - and I haven't managed to find an answer as to what you need to do/have completed to be able to tame feathermanes. Does anyone have a simple, relatively quick way to explain how you actually tame these, please?

I'm still working on getting flying, and am looking forward to a good month of running around Surumar and being asked what I'm hiding, but I can never focus on one thing and would like to know what work I've got ahead of me, is all. Also, hello again after a ridiculously long break :'D it's been a long, long time since I last posted here.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Feathermane Taming Question

Unread post by Valnaaros »

There are two steps to it: getting your class mount, which requires completing the entire Broken Shore campaign. And two, to max out Titanstrike, up to the first rank of Concordance. Once you do both of those things, you can buy the Tome of Hybrid Beasts from the stable master at Trueshot.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Valnaaros wrote:There are two steps to it: getting your class mount, which requires completing the entire Broken Shore campaign. And two, to max out Titanstrike, up to the first rank of Concordance. Once you do both of those things, you can buy the Tome of Hybrid Beasts from the stable master at Trueshot.
Okay, thank you! Glad that it's not as scary as I feared it would be :') Another quick question - for the broken shore campaign, does that require you to do any dungeons/raids, or is it fairly smooth sailing in terms of going solo?

Edit: I've done some googling, and I see that no dungeons/raids are required, which is excellent! Thank you again, now it's just the actual grind I need to get to~
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Happy it help!! Once you get full AK, assuming you aren't at 40 uet, it really won't take long to get concordance. :)
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Hopefully not - and I'm almost there to AK 40, just a few more to go :D
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Also, if it helps, you only have to do this once. The book is account bound, so you can buy it to send to another hunter on your account if you have one. They do need to be 110 to read it but that's the only requirement.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Nachtwulf wrote:Also, if it helps, you only have to do this once. The book is account bound, so you can buy it to send to another hunter on your account if you have one. They do need to be 110 to read it but that's the only requirement.
I have been meaning to make another hunter, once I've got everything on my main done. Thanks for the tip! :D