Rant Thread

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Nick »

Peridot wrote:My 'best friend' viciously turned on me because I told them I was tired of them treating me like garbage, and ignoring me for their boyfriend.

I'm just so lost right now. My heart hurts so much, I feel so fucking empty.
any "best friend" that turns on you for something as small as that is no friend at all, and tbh they sound really shitty -- both for throwing a fit, and them ignoring you :/

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Today, I was prescribed an antipsychotic.

I'm scared that I am becoming her. And I am scared of slipping away altogether.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

This endless halls is such a pain in the ass after figuring out the other game things I am now stuck in this hell hole I found four rather easy but have been running around forever with a fucking yellow orb on my back with no rune in sight. I want the mount at least on my main so I am not giving up yet but if this shit continues what is next to do unsub is a possibility.

After posting this rant I found the yellow rune finally and am at the last scroll.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

hey brain hey buddy hey pal maybe stop with the happy to sad rollercoaster hey

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Novikova

I don't like this antipsychotic already. My reflexes and muscles feel so slow, but I am restless and normal.

Also I feel queasy all the time.

But it's brain meds, so I have to give it at least two weeks.

I understand more intensely why a lot of people go off antipsychotics.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Stressed and worried right now. Our Irish Wolfhound stopped making platelets. She is bleeding from her nose. The vet did blood tests hoping for a tick, came back clean. They have her on steroids now Trying to be positive because of the kids but its so hard

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I really kind of want to start a new 40k army after seeing a mates bit of artwork they did for someone.

Like I've even been thinking of the backstory for them ;-;

My Tyranids need someone to eat after all....
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

It has been a while since I´ve been feeling so low. The munnicipal system has me on a 13 week "course" in my house with a dietician and a psychotherapist. From the start it sounded alright, being in my own house ment I should not fall down stairs so I was really positive about it... but I should have known better.

The dietician thinks im lying with what I eat so she writes in her report to the municipal system "no motivation to work with as Maria is not honest about what she eats and how much". All because they dont want to recognize my disability as something which actually exsist. stupid country. I write down everything I eat and they just discard it as a lie..

My psychotherapist trains me with exercises and it exhaust me but in her observations " Maria fakes her exhaustion. She does not sound exhausted at all."

It´s sooo fun to be called a lier all the time.. yay. They make me feel like the worst person alive... they makes me feel small and that im worthless. I normally have a really good mood but there is nothing left.. zip nada.. im all emtpy inside and often lie around thinking the world would be better without me in it... I never felt so low and so empty...

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

The US has pretty crappy healthcare a lot of the time but your system where you live just baffles me, Tarn. I don't understand why they treat you so horribly and that there's not some sort of higher up type deal you can report them to (even if they're government issued, they should have someone you can report them to). You should keep copies of the stuff you write down to show to the municipal or whomever.

I just found out that my Medi-Cal quit covering the OBGYN group I was referred to at the start of my pregnancy when I was 7 months pregnant, but let me finish the pregnancy with coverage so I wouldn't have to find a new OBGYN until after I gave birth.

I really hope that someday you're able to get some real help and that your municipal stops treating you so poorly. :( :hug:

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I record everything. But they get mad about that too and are REALLY good at making me feel bad for recording. But I KNOW I am allowed to by Danish law. Once this is over Im going to show it to a layer... if we can find one who do pro bono work.... hard thing about being poor as church mice is that you got no money to pay for ppl to help you.. and you can bet on that the munnicpal system is not going to help you.. Their goal is to save money.. They treat EVERYONE badly. A dude who got paralyzed and could only blink could not get disability payments.. they were sure he could manage a job of 15 min a week... The law is so so so so stupid. The municipal system blames the politician which in turns blames the munnicipal system.. it works so great :/
I dont even know what an OBGYN group is but i hope its the best for you :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

An OBGYN is a doctor for women's genitalia, sexual health, pregnancy care, etc. :) My OBGYN was actually a medical group, so I saw more than one OBGYN during my prenatal care. I'm going to miss them, they were very nice and good to me even though I only have state-funded health insurance.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

ahh like a gynecologist ? Ours here are free.. but the system is rotten.. I dont know which i would prefer most tbh.. In the Us I would have died long time ago because we could not afford healthcare there.. In Denmark its "free" we pay over our taxes

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

OBGYN stands for obstetrics/gynecology, it's more commonly seen abbreviated as OB-GYN or OB/GYN. :) So yes, basically same thing as a gynecologist.

You can actually get "free" healthcare here in the US if you meet certain income requirements and live in a state that supports/funds it. :) I live in California; Medi-Cal is my "free" healthcare. The state pays for my insurance. I haven't had to pay for anything yet, including having my baby.

[/center]
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

So I saw on the news that a small farm town school was forced to stop their annual fundraising possum hunt because some Californian animal right group found out and started bullying them and forced them to stop.

Like wtf seriously. This event helps not only the school but NZ wildlife and now they have to do a disco that will only bring in like $300 at most compared to the $5000.

All because some dickarses from the other side of the world don't want to see some cute little furry pests get hurt. Possums are only good in Australia, they can be cute there.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

some assholes, one of which looks like the missing link, stole a little girls chickens and claimed they were a rescue. people like this are beyond stupid. They are pathetic losers who need to get a fucking life. Frankly I hope the next farm or ranch they trespass on hits them with a round of rock salt in their pathetic little asses. Maybe then they will have to crawl out of mommies basement and be exposed to reality! seriously pissed off

heh accidentally posted in wrong thread the first time

Novikova

Most legit rescues would get assistance and/or a warrant from animal cops or regular cops. They never 'just take' animals, except in the most dire of dire cases. Even then...

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

uuuuuuuuuuuugh i wish i knew what the fuck i was doing wrong so i could stop making tiny mistakes and then wanting to die because of them. its happening every single day now where i feel like a colossal mistake of a person and at this point i just want to disappear.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

yay just had a biopsy of my uterus done :(

Novikova

Oof, good luck, Syleye.

Also, I wish my favorite panthara color were in.

Plus, I may end up getting endoscoped because my esophagus and stomach are pieces of crap.

And finally, medicine is too fucking expensive.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Elections are annoying. I think Winston peters is going to be deputy PM? wut?