Dappervolk - New Petsite Kickstarter - 5 hrs Left

Silverpeal
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary - Alliance

Dappervolk - New Petsite Kickstarter - 5 hrs Left

Unread post by Silverpeal »

Hello,

I posted this on the Discord, but thought I'd share here too. It's currently fully funded, but there's still some time left to get beta keys, there's also a post KS Backerkit shop that will let you buy addons, and pledge through paypal.

It's an upcoming pet and avatar site created by Snail Games, with the gameplay being a unique fusion of petsites like Aywas, avatar/clothing sites like Gaia and TinierMe, and fantasy RPG games.
This might sound like a strange combination at first, but it all comes together to offer a fresh and interesting experience on top of familiar basics =)

Unlike most traditional petsites, it features 4 avatar classes to choose from which will shape your journey through the site's RPG-style quest system. As you experience the storyline with your character, you will gain opportunities to befriend NPCs through an affection system, train your character and pets via daily activities, and unlock new shops in various towns throughout the world.

Alongside these features are familiar petsite aspects, such as site pets and avatar clothing to obtain, custom pet and clothing makers, pet and item alchemy, site-wide events, account achievements, forum post themes to collect, mini games, trading/auctions, and more.

>Check out the Dappervolk Kickstarter Today!<

Additional Information:
An Introduction to Dappervolk Stat Types and Affinities
Quiz: Which Class Are You?
Meet the Residents of Louise Hill
Progress Screenshots from Alpha

Discord

ImageJoin Here!

This server is run by Dappervolk staff, providing an official chat space for testers and fans to talk about everything related to the site. They are quite active on this server, interacting with people and answering questions! Occasionally they post some cool snippets of upcoming features and neat stuff that you may not get to see anywhere else - so don't miss out on the fun, we're looking forward to meeting you all!
Like Roleplay? Come to Lusternia! | Willing to send out SoRs!
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Dappervolk - New Petsite Kickstarter - 5 hrs Left

Unread post by Bowno »

Apparently, you will be able to sign up on day 1 even without a key... Just at a slightly later time.
I haven't been keeping too much track on this, but that's just what I've heard while cruising around FR.

Siggy under construction!

Silverpeal
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary - Alliance

Re: Dappervolk - New Petsite Kickstarter - 5 hrs Left

Unread post by Silverpeal »

Like Roleplay? Come to Lusternia! | Willing to send out SoRs!