Show & Sell Your Dragons

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Teigan wrote:GormanGhaste - They both have poison, but one's tangerine and one's leaf :)
Heh yeah i noticed that. But I was curious of why one wing had the front part of the wing patterned and not the other.
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

GormanGhaste wrote:
Teigan wrote:GormanGhaste - They both have poison, but one's tangerine and one's leaf :)
Heh yeah i noticed that. But I was curious of why one wing had the front part of the wing patterned and not the other.
It's hard to tell, but it is patterned, it's just such a bright yellow it's almost the same as the green. I could barely see it on my screen as well.

2 babies from Omni and Naxxor.

ImageImage
Male Jade/Auburn/Brown------------------------Female Jade/Copper/Cinnamon
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Oh, yeah, I guess I misunderstood! Sorry. But, yes, that is what it is
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

MaximumOverdrive: Your little floofs and scaly are darling; love the first one.

Syleye: Wow those are some beautiful SDs!

LupisDarkmoon: He's actually obs/obs/eldritch, but thank you. :) Olexa, Galeo, and Effigy look amazing in their new outfits! I'm always filled with inspiration from Petopians and their dressing skills, but am too cheap to attempt my own looks. :lol: I love the concept for your WC girl. That tumblr imp is super handsome! That bogsneak girl is stunning! The spiral is amazing as well; definitely love the bone-looking opal.

Tarnfalk: Wow those are some surprisingly pink hatchlings from your lair. :lol:

Iceflight: Great mafia babies. If Elrond/Ember from Zerenity breed an Obsidian Metallic/Midnight Alloy/Moon Glimmer male in the future, I would love to adopt it. :)

Teigan: The SDs from your random progen pair are super bright and fun.

MaximumOverdrive: Omni x Naxxor's babies are cute!

In my lair 3 babies from Domino x Alby.
ImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 3 babies from Warmonger x Wardance. No browns, so Anaiya decided not to send a PM Lupis.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 3 babies from Salvador x Malaiya.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 2 babies from Derg x Chessa.
ImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Teigan - stunning skydancers! :)

GormanGhaste - Heh I cant see the pattern on the first skydancers wings either... but sometimes skydancers wings are a litte odd.. just try metallic shimmer in the scrying workshop:D

MaximumOverdrive - Wow those imps are amazing, especially the last one, the copper matches the primary so well :)

TygerDarkstorm - Domino x Alby´s hatchlings looks adorable; I really like their greyscale range :) Warmonger x Wardance´s hatchlings are always a joy to see. Salvador x Malaiya´s noclings are pretty. Derg x Chessa´s hatchlings matches the season well :D

Only one hatchling from Robin & Marian; he is a bit odd but darling i think heh :D - Aww he got to serve the earthshaker.. nice :D Must be a dominance war going on since I put him on ah for 7k :P Not complaining.. he makes a good grumpy servant once he grows up :lol:

Preview:

And I fell in love with another old girl; and I hope to give her Iridescent one day. I gave Oblivion Capsule and Lumino got a new accent.. I am not sure weather he is a keeper or a scatter project but the new accent makes him a little more spooky/Plague like. I think.. IDK :P - Edit as I saw an old pearlie on ah I wanted :P Hubby has to starve for a few days but he dont mind :P

Image Image Image Image

I had enough gems for two scatters..and skyrim FINALLY cooperated!! He need new genes and Im not too happy with his secondary but I cant walk away from crimson and blood heh; and he actually looks good with bee or alloy - OUCH MY WALLET - Im broke atm but I had just enough treasure to remove his crystal primary which bothered me soo much :P - not sure which primary and tert to give him yet.. but if Wasp is anything colored like crimson he is getting that :P. The next scatter project is Jupiter..he is too fireflight like for me so he got the last scatter scroll in my hoard..and noo luck..

Image -> Image. Image -> Image

I sold one of my 7 digits and got enough gems out of it to give Catwoman Bee. i need more cats for her but totally and utterly broke now :lol: 8-) :mrgreen:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image ImageImage

ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tarnfalk: Robin x Marian's lone snapper was interesting. Your new old girl has nice colors and will look good with iri. I assume Oblivion's capsule looks good under all that apparel. :lol: I like Lumino's colors and his accent looks nice. Your new PC is a handsome fella. Skyrim's colors are great! Congratulations! Jupiter went from fire to earth. :lol: Catwoman looks great with bee.

Iceflight: Cute mafia babies. Otis would please like: Image

In my lair 3 oddlings from Viento x Dot. Tortol and Jaegar grew up.
ImageImageImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 3 babies from Ghoul x Forsaken.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 2 babies from Melon x Luna.
ImageImage

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Thanks for the explanation everyone--I obviously need to upgrade my computer or my eyeballs :)

Maximum -- Love the male Imp!
Tyger -- Chessa's boggie looks like a superhero :) Jaegar has good taste; I just brewed up some Peridot Roundhorn myself.
Taarnfalk -- I love Catwoman. How many cat apparel items are there?
Iceflight -- All the piebald/paints are adorable. Looking forward to breeding the one I have.

I'm currently incubating two nests.
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Khas and Adun had their first nest today, and it gave me exactly what I wanted on the first try lol (minus breed and genes, but I was looking for the colors first anyways). I'll probably keep those two tho and keep breeding them. The little Spiral tho will be staying with me, and getting his genes redone, heh.

Male Stonewash/Cerulean/Cyan, he'll need Daub/Alloy/Glimmer eventually, and probably a breed change, most likely to Coatl.

ImageImage
Female Overcast/Cyan/Cyan------------------------Female Stonewash/Cyan/Cyan

And a random pairing with Blurr and Victorion for the heck of it.

ImageImageImage
Female Watermelon/Pistachio/Seafoam------------------------------Male Plum/Spruce/Aqua---------------------------------Male Cottoncandy/Pistachio/Pistachio
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tyger adorable babies. I love the snappers colors. nd the yellow ridgie is a beauty.
Tarn that snapper came out nice I think. I hear you on the cats. I only have one cat and wish i had 100. :D I rescue them in real life.
Ice much <3 to the mafia.

This is a mafia baby, and an awesome petopian helped me get her holiday dress. <3

This guy is just my colors. :)

Random buy.

Not sure if ever shown, but newly dressed.
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

MaximumOverdrive: Omni and Naxxor's babies are very lovely! I especially love the wing color on the second one! I can't wait to see what you do with the baby from Khas and Adun! The rest of the hatchlings look wonderful as well!
TygerDarkstorm: Huge thanks again for the rose/rose/pearl boy! The family lair was so happy! :D :hug: Domino x Alby's hatchlings are adorable! I adore that first bogling. Warmonger x Wardance's babies have fantastic colors! Salvador x Malaiya's babies are beautiful! Especially that middle noc! Derg x Chessa's babies are very cute! Viento x Dot's little ones turned out great! Tortol and Jaegar look amazing all grown up and appareled! Ghoul x Forsaken have the most wonderful babies! Melon x Luna's babies are stunning!
Tårnfalk: Robin & Marian's lone hatchling is a real cutie! Those little baby snapper faces have got to be one of the cutest! :D The new old girl looks wonderful! The other three look great in their new genes and accent! Skyrim looks amazing! Grats on that scatter! I hope Jupiter cooperates soon! Bee suits Catwoman so well!
Dewclaw: Your skill with apparel is always wonderful! I especially love Xavier and Cherish! Wow!!

-----

I gifted a few G1s to a family lair in order to make room for a few new lovelies in my own lair. These are my newest additions. Tyren (who I got from the amazing MaximumOverdrive). He started out as a basic Nocturne. Now I just need to save up for his last gene, glimmer! His mate is Nightshade, whom I won in a recent auction. I think she looks stunning as a basic/basic/glimmer girl with that accent which ironically cost me more than she did. :lol:

Image Image

Over in the family fire lair, Oziris & Phaerin hatched three stunning Egyptian babies. Two girls and one boy.

Image Image Image

I'm also looking to sell some G1s. I will probably post one a day with scries. This is the first boy. He is overcast/cerise/rust. I think he has a plenty of potential. He's currently being held in the family shadow lair, due to lair space issues. Let me know if you're interested.

ImageImage ImageImage

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - Viento x Dot´s babies are darling, i really like how one got both glimmer and butterfly! :) Tortol looks handsome in his apparel. How funny that you also got a dragon named Jaegar ! He looks so pretty :) Ghoul x Forsaken´s kids are amazing as always. Melon x Luna´s nocs are pretty :D

GormanGhaste - ehmm no idea but atleast 5 as I have 5 on one of my other dragons :) I will show her off today

MaximumOverdrive - Khas and Adun hatchlings are very pretty, lovely lightning dragons. Blurr and Victorion´s guardians looks pretty, could not have guessed that was a random pairing :)

Dewclaw - Xavier looks amazing! :D Mathis is very much you :mrgreen: :hug: Yoel´is handsome and his apparel is spot on. Cherish looks good in her apparel too :)

Ashaine - Tyren looks amazing, Nightshade is jawdroppingly stunning and that accent is just spot on.. steals it 8-) :lol: Oziris & Phaerin´s Egypt hatchlings looks stunning! That gen 1 you are selling is WOW. IF he had been a low digit I would soo steal him ! those colors :headbang:

Mr. Hyde & Dr. Jekyll had two coatl girls today:

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

As promised here is the cat apparel.. Sally is a weird hippy like dragon who loves antiques. She is not my usual color or apparel but she is loosely based on Sally Martin from baggage wars, as I love the eccentric couple :D She got an adorable art piece in her bio

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Beautiful dragons Ya'll
Hatchies:
ImageImageImage
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Babies I neglected to post due to feeling extremely down the last while:

A boy and a girl from Barba and Gleerok
ImageImage

3 girls from Volvagia and Molgera
ImageImageImage

And 2 boys from Junia and Junius
ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I swear I posted this, but it's not there...hm. Anyway!

Varethyn - Volvagia and Molgera's babies are adorable! Well, they all are, but I particularly like the colors on those

SammyB - nice boggies, metallic looks so good on them

Iceflight - always a pleasure to look at all the beauties you post. Potentially hazardous, but pleasant. The koi and tiger ones a couple posts back are waaay too tempting!

Tårnfalk - I adore Sally! I can't say I get the reference, but, even without that she's great :) You also have some marvelously spooky dragons. Excellent wardrobe-ing skills!

Ashaine - The black and red skydancer girl is beautiful with that accent

Dewclaw - Your emphatically pastel snapper boy is adorable

MaximumOverdrive - I love the cool, calm tones that your hatchlings have

TygerDarkstorm - Ghoul x Forsaken's and Warmonger x Wardance's hatchlings are very cool looking

So, I acquired this

I do wish it was a girl, since I need a mate for this guy

I never liked circuit, at all, until recently. I didn't understand why it would even be a gene. Well, it still doesn't make sense, tbh. But, somehow, organic computer dragons are appealing to me. I still need to find a proper mate for my pearlcatcher, and maybe the nocturne I got can help toward that end. Or, he'll end up looking for a mate too. XD

I got paint and speckle for this girl. She still needs okapi and she'll be a perfect member of the Canopy subspecies
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

MaximumOverdrive: Congrats getting what you're looking for on the first try! Those SDs sure are pretty. Your guardians are adorable; love the colors.

Dewclaw: Your mafia girl is beautiful! Love that snapper boy. Your random boy is handsome. That red guardian is stunning!

Ashaine: Our pleasure; we're glad he worked out despite the wonky genes. :D Tyren looks amazing! Nightshade does look really nice as a double basic. Oziris & Phaerin's Egyptian babies are so pretty! I hope that handsome G1 boy finds a good home.

Tarnfalk: Mr. Hyde & Dr. Jekyll's babies are cute; I really like the first one. Sally is cute! I love her.

Iceflight: Great mafia babies! Anaiya would please like: Image
I would please like: Image

SammyB: Your bog babies are super cute!

Varethyn: I love Barba x Gleerok's fire babes; if they were coatls and had fire eyes they'd be perfect for my project! Volvagia x Molgera's babies are adorable; the first is my favorite. Love Junia x Junius' babies; they're so soft and pretty.

Teigan: Your noc acquisition is cute! Circuit is definitely odd, but I find you can use it to make some neat concept dragons, especially with some of the "robotic" looking apparel and accents out there. Fits Lightening flight. :) Your PC boy is handsome and your WC gal is pretty. Interesting concept.

In Anaiya's lair 4 babies from Neon x Trixie.
ImageImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 3 babies from Barkley x Chrona.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Otis x Merlot.
ImageImageImageImage

[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

SammyB - pretty bogs :)

Varethyn - I hope you feel better :hug: Stunning hatchlings :D

Teigan - Lovely nocturne. Your pearlie is pretty and I like the wildclaw. Fun concept of a subspecies.

TygerDarkstorm - Stunning hatchlings all over. The last snapper from Otis the mafia member Skyggelister would love to adopt if possible.

Short comments. Im tired and sick. 3 pups in my lair from Nyx & Styx

Image Image Image

Preview:

Image Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image ImageImage

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Maximum -- grats on the perfect colors!
Dewclaw -- love Yoel's apparel
Ashaine -- Tyren is beautiful
Taarnfalk -- thanks for the link to Sally; long term goal will be tracking down some kitties. And gosh, that Ember Mouse!
SammyB -- cute male boggie
Varethyn -- love the auburn spiral
Teigan -- eee, I love Silverleaf! I definitely want to make some Canopies.
Tyger -- that Mafia spiral is nice
Iceflight -- love Ilddrage's camo babies. May Gormanghaste adopt Image