Show & Sell Your Dragons

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Teigan: Your Ysera dragon is stunning! Your fae boy looks good with hex.

Tarnfalk: Sheridan x Delenn's babies are pretty, especially the female. Jupiter's most current scatter is interesting. Seems like it could have potential for something, though not sure if it's plague-like. Diesel's scatter looks great, but I agree it feels more like fire colors than plague.

Iceflight: Cute mafia babies!

In my lair 5 babies from Hex x Tygeria.
ImageImageImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 4 babies from Rhaegar x Shaymie.
ImageImageImageImage
The parents' genes need some work, but the overall results are nice.

In Vixaria's lair 2 babies from Tut x Belle.
ImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - Hex x Tygeria´s babies are darling!! Rhaegar x Shaymie´s imps looks fabulous, specially the last one :) Tut x Belle´s skydancers are cute .

3 hatchlings from Batman & Catwoman, two with bee - I still think it looks an awful lot like butterfly, just with different hues in it :lol:

Image Image Image

Preview:

Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Syl - I really love your fire mage pair, especially Vesara with her surprising and very pretty accent. Those two Snappie babies are absolutely gorgeous, I can't decide which one is the more attractive!

Tyger - You've been posting so many lovely babies, and it's always a pleasure to see them all. Tonsil's kids are always wonderful, the berry skink one being my favourite. I was also very tempted by Hex and Tygeria's son Merrion, but decided that the pear wings are just a tad too fresh a green for me, but I keep on visiting his page anyway - what a looker! Faeril is also perfect, I really love wine and raspberry and he has the best of both worlds. <3

Dew - I always love seeing your dragons - you have such an eye for apparel and accents that you make me want dragons that are completely not my style or taste. Case in point: Galaxy! She's marvellous. Eerie is very cool as well.

Niabi - Impulse buys are the best. Most of my dragons are impulse purchases, and it never gets old seeing something amazing and falling in love with it so much you want to buy it. That happens to me rarely now, but oh when it does - best feeling ever. :lol: Jordache is so beautiful, I really like those darker, moodier blues and her genes are so pretty.

Tarn - Even when I don't write, since nothing happens in my lair and I'm both busy and lazy in turns, I LOVE seeing your dragons and your scatters and the fun oldies that you buy. Thank you for always posting faithfully, and keeping this community alive and kicking. :hug: Luke and Lorelei's kids are beautiful! I really, really struggled with my desire for the black skink brother, but unfortunately I can't get over my general dislike for spines - still, I love how he looked like a skeleton because of that great skink! Watson looks so nice with capsule, and much better than with lace (although I admit I'm prejudiced, since lace is really not my thing). Jupiter looks very earthy now, with his colours and I think his outfit is super cool - like some crazy robotic super hero. I'm a total sucker for bronze butterfly, so I think Diesel looks great. Besides, with a name like Diesel - I don't think a fire aesthetic would be bad at all. Ooh, I like those Coatl babies, and I really enjoy bee, but I must admit that my favourite is the auburn boy - auburn petals is so lovely.

Ice - There have been a vast amount of beautiful mafia dragons every day, and it's so nice seeing them all. There are too many to single out, but rest assured that virtually every jaguar dragon has me sitting on my hands to stop pressing the buy button. :lol:

Sammy - Beautiful bogsneaks, I especially like the dark blue one!

Teigan - Sprig is really cute, phthalo poison is really gorgeous and the plans you have for him look interesting! Congratulations on breeding the Ysera dragon in the colours you wanted! It's so satisfying to finish a project. Trout is so cute, and I love his name. You know, I've never been much of a fan of mixing blues and greens, especially the dark ones, but you really make it work. Your lair is intriguing and lovely!

Maximum - Wow, that girl Noc looks very cool with her pear circuit, and I'm glad to see she has a home!

GormanGhaste -Can I just say that I love your Fae dominated lair? I'm not even a huge fan of them, but it's so satisfying seeing such a uniform, yet interesting, lair. I wish I could commit to just one breed, but nope. Daffodil is absolutely stunning, such beautiful, fresh colours that work perfectly together. The clay boy is super cute too. I can't wait to see the results of your breeding with that pair, tarnish is one of my favourite colours and Severette caught my eye immediately in your lair. I bet they will have amazing kiddos.

Very little goes on in my lair usually. I'm picky and loath to adopt more dragons, and am currently entertaining myself with some breeding challenges, which I don't feel like reporting here. I did, however, buy this gorgeous girl yesterday. Jezebel will get jaguar primary later, because she's a bit too similar to one of my Bogs for now. Besides, copper jaguar is a thing of beauty.

Sabah returned from a lengthy holiday in Tarn's lair, and I realised how much I had missed her. She's the only dragon (besides my progens) who is a remnant of my lair when it was still Fire, which I erroneously picked when I began, and I'm so glad she's home. I might do something with her old, boring genes at some point. Or maybe not, I rather like her as she is, even with her hidden slate tertiary.

Blossom is a dragon of Tyger's that I have always admired, and Tyger very kindly let me give her a home. She's not my usual style, and is the only circuit dragon I have ever owned, but I just think she's far too pretty to discard, for now anyway. Thanks Tyger for letting me give her a home. :hug:
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Calamity and Lancer's batch:

ImageImageImage
Female Smoke/Jade/Turquoise--------------------Male Eldritch/Mint/Aqua------------------------Female Charcoal/Pistachio/Spruce

ImageImage
Male Thistle/Jade/Spruce-------------------------------Male Gloom/Aqua/Turquoise

And babies from Ravage and Laserbeak:

ImageImageImage
Female Oilslick/Obsidian/Midnight------------------------Male Smoke/Obsidian/Midnight-------------------Female Coal/Obsidian/Eldritch

And Artanis grew up, but needs different genes and breed change. Probably end up being Bar/Alloy/Glimmer and most likely a Coatl.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tarnfalk: I disagree; I don't, personally, think bee looks like butterfly. Bee is super pretty for when you don't want the extra hues that butterfly brings out. Plus, more insect options is good by me. :) Can't wait for wasp as well. Batman x Catwoman's babies are gorgeous; the middle one is my favorite.

Mozag: Jezebel is stunning! Copper jaguar is indeed quite pretty. Sabah is really pretty as well; look forward to seeing what you do with her. I'm glad you were able and willing to home Blossom. :) I knew when I was redoing my lair that I needed to see if you were still interested in her.

Iceflight: Lovely mafia babies. I would please like: Image

MaximumOverdrive: Your babies are looking wonderful! Artanis sure is handsome! Look forward to seeing what you do with him.

In Anaiya's lair 3 babies from Grit x Ghast.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 3 babies from Toxic x Mrow. Chrona got savannah/safari.
ImageImageImageImage

In Otis' lair Scarla grew up. 3 babies from Lite x Brite.
ImageImageImageImage

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Mozag - Glee you are posting :hug: :hug: I soooo think you should post your breeding challenges!! Your skydancer girl is super pretty, and I agree with you, that Copper is such an amazing color ! :D Aww Im glad to hear that you missed Sabah. As she has spend some time with me I had the chance to play with her genes... Metallic/Bee/Capsule or runes :) Blossom looks amazing, I adore that accent.

MaximumOverdrive - Calamity and Lancer's hatchlings looks so wonderful! :) Ravage and Laserbeak´s hatchlings are darling. Artanis looks handsome grown up, I really like his outfit!

TygerDarkstorm - Heh I like Bee in very limited color range :P Grit x Ghast´s babies looks lovely :) Toxic x Mrow´s babies are amazing!! I loooove them all :D Chrona lokog sgood in her genes. Scarla are beyond lovely , that accent goes sooo well with her! Lite x Brite´s hatchlings are darling.

3 pups from Timber & Tempest

Image Image Image

Preview:

Image Image Image

Sold an egg and some old skins yesterday and then it was scatter time. Diesel first and he FINALLY cooperated! Then I had one scatter left and It went to his mate Octane.. PRetty but not very plaguelike so she is still a scatter project :lol:

Image -> Image -> Image ->
Image. Image -> Image

And Im in love with Capsule :D Scully got hers today and Im brewing another one right now.. And I need a lot more :lol: Dazzle got a new outfit.. I might give her another tert than runes :) Teuta also got a new more pirate like outfit. I have yet to decide for a secondary for her

Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they can raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. They are not petopians but they want you guys to have pretty dragons, so they have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here. All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free.

I will post this msg every once in a while

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

I'd like to home this little fella please:

Just let me know how much. He'll make a lovely mate for my SD Solara!
Last edited by Niabi on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tarnfalk: Timber x Tempest's pups look amazing! Wow, Diesel turned out great! Man, she's not plague-like, but Octane's scatter was actually gorgeous! Capsule is definitely a neat gene and Scully wears it well. Dazzle and Teuta look good in their new outfits.

Iceflight: Cute mafia babies.

In my lair 2 babies from Verloren x Malaise. Nieva grew up.
ImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 3 babies from Stain x VolTira.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 girls from Pinky x Solange. Arcadia got alloy.
ImageImageImageImage

[/center]
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Tyger: Those babies from Otis' lair are adorbs! I might have to keep an eye out for one of those...maybe an azure iri one...pretty! As well as one from Anaiya...those double crimsons are awesome.

Tarn: Shame you still gotta scatter that girl, she really is pretty with that blue! But I totally feel ya!

Tyrael and Divinity's babies:

ImageImageImage
Male Swamp/Tangerine/Maize------------------------------Female Amber/Carrot/Pearl------------------------------Male Spearmint/Coral/Antique
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Niabi - I make sure the guardian gets to you :) I will call the owner when they are home :D Always free for petopians

TygerDarkstorm - Verloren x Malaise made some pretty hatchlings :) Nieva looks beautiful as a grown up. Stain x VolTira´s hatchlings looks wonderful :) Pinky x Solange´s babies are very vibrant and adorable. Arcadia looks awesome with Alloy! :D

MaximumOverdrive - Tyrael and Divinity's hatchlings looks good :)

Zev & Red had 3 hatchlings

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

Sold another usermade accent which I dont use anymore... still no luck with Octanes scatter.. her current look could kinda work with Iridescent/Bee/Capsule but its not all there so I rather scatter more once I can afford it

Image -> Image -> Image

Kukinai (needs a name change at some point) got Capsule.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image ImageImage

ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

TygerDarkstorm - Those tundras are adorable and the antique guardian girl is way too tempting. I seem to be obsessed with thylacine lately.

Tårnfalk - bee looks so pretty on coatls, and I'm glad you got a good scatter. He looks great

MaximumOverdrive - Nice hatchlings, I particularly like the spearmint boy

Meanwhile in my lair....

This lady is interesting. I don't think she's necessarily pretty, per se. But interesting. Unsurprisingly, she is the only one with those colors. Sometimes strange things follow me home from the AH

I hatched these cuties. One is probably spoken for, but I don't know which one yet. So, if you want one, you have a 50-50 chance of getting it XD

ImageImage

Some other dragons followed me home. Because it's autumn and they think they'll blend in and I won't notice them, I think

ImageImageImage

The coatls were on purpose. The fae just sort of...happened.

Also, my partner wanted me to add some from her lair, since they aren't selling. She doesn't log on every day, so probably message me (Genevra) and I'll tell her. I think they're cute. Their tert is basic, but would go well with their colors, and I stole the first one's name since that is the cutest name ever

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Teigan on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tyger so many cute fluffs and your imps remind me of fall and Scarla is super creepy and cool
Tarn you coatl babies came out so pretty and so did the fluffy one. And thos imps I really wish that last one had been female
Mozag your SD is lovely and I like that accent with your imp girl
MaximumOverdrive wow lots of prety babies I really like the color themes you have going they play very nicely with the eyes
Teigan she looks like she belongs in the deep jungle kind of a dark rainy tropic feel
Sounds and Silence had 3 little ones
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

MaximumOverdrive: Your babies are so cute! The first and third have a lot of potential.

Tarnfalk: Zev x Red's babies are pretty! Love the deep colors on the first one and the third's capsule is captivating. Octane's scatter could have so much potential if her secondary and tertiary had been in the red range; with the right genes, pistachio is a very plague friendly color (makes for neat ghast/wraith like looks). Kukinai looks lovely with capsule.

Iceflight: Cute mafia babies! I would like this perfect little water boy please: Image

Teigan: Sometimes strange things are fun to work with! Other times they're a royal pain, but I always like seeing unusually colored dragons get some love. Otis has a few of those in his lair. Those WC babies are adorable. Your autumn colored new additions look great! There's a broken link on one of your partner's dragons. They're all cute nocs!

Syleye: Hng, Sounds x Silence make such gorgeous babies!

In my lair Present x Lycana had 3 babies.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 3 babies from Lichen x Moss. Barkley got rosette.
ImageImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 2 babies from Daren x Nightfall.
ImageImage

[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Teigan - I quite like your guardian girl, you dressed her very well :) I think your wildclaw hatchlings are utterly adorable. I love all 3 of your new autumn additions! :D Genevra´s hatchlings looks good.

Syleye - Sounds and Silence´s hatchlings are sooo wonderful! You are making me like stained! :D

TygerDarkstorm - Present x Lycana´s babies are very pretty, especially the last one :) Lichen x Moss´s hatchlings always makes me smile. Barkley looks good with Rosette. Daren x Nightfall´s babies are cute :)

3 gen 2 hatchlings from Tinku & Kessana

Image Image Image

Preview:

Image Image Image

No, I dont got a capsule addiction :P Cosmos showing his new gene off :D Jade got scales

ImageImage

Edit as I sold some stuff and Scattered Octane.. RNG really does not like me :shock: :roll:

Image -> Image ->
Image -> Image -> Image

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Some firelings

Image ImageImage
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image ImageImage

ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

GormanGhaste - The fae Canopies have hatched, if you are still interested :)

ImageImage

A lovely boy and girl

Also, last call for this girl. Free to a good home

I picked up two possible mates for my strange jungle girl. I've become very fond of her and she is definitely staying for the foreseeable future

I'm not sure which one if either. Both are also unique in all of Sornieth

ImageImage

The guardian has a matching primary and a nice secondary and tert range, which is a set up I like for colors. If I pick him, he'll get thylacine to match her. The pearlcatcher has a wide range, but some interesting combos. Or I might not choose either and let her be single.

Anyway

Syleye - such handsome bogs!

TygerDarkstorm - love those earthy little snappers

Tårnfalk - Nice spooky bogs

Nefretiti - nice autumn imps, I especially like the one with blackberry tert

Iceflight - lovely as always