Heroic ToS!

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Heroic ToS!

Unread post by Teigan »

We just downed heroic Kil'jaeden down tonight! I know alot of guilds got it already, but I'm pretty happy about it! Honestly, Host was harder than KJ XD

Attachments
victory-crop.jpg
victory-crop.jpg (344.6 KiB) Viewed 2351 times
Boven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Re: Heroic ToS!

Unread post by Boven »

Congratulations!

Heroic KJ honestly didn't seem as bad as Avatar, in my opinion. I think the worst part of KJ is being stuck on orb-kiting duty. Still, it's a tough fight, to be sure.
Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

Yeah, I think Avatar is harder, also. We had fewer attempts on KJ than on either of those. The achievement should be for that and Host XD. Did you go on to mythic after? I don't know that we will. The guild master is leaning towards no, and I think the rest of us are too. Besides, Antorus will be here soon enough for more things to kill
Boven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

We've only downed KJ a few times now. Last night was the first time we cleared out ToS on heroic in one night. Did it in about 2 hours.

We won't be doing mythic. It'd be nice, but we've got a lot of fluctuation in raid size from week to week, so it's unlikely we'd have enough peole any raid night for mythic.

On a related note: every time we've killed KJ, I've died due to getting hit by a pylon thingy beam while kiting an orb. I guess my hunter is the sacrificial bull required to succeed.
Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

Yeah, I hear you about raid fluctuations. There's a solid core group, but some people sort of come and go. It doesn't help that our main tank ...had issues a couple weeks ago. No one really knows if she'll be playing, let alone coming with us in the future. It sucks, cause she was a hell of a good tank and aside from us needing her, it's not right that she had to miss killing KJ. Up until there were some issues in her life, she'd been co-gm as well as main tank. Losing her was a big blow to the guild.
But anyway, last night was our first fresh run after killing KJ and we got up to Avatar. I think that's pretty good, considering. I'm looking forward to killing KJ again on Sunday. Maybe I'll even live through the whole fight. I'm not the sacrificial bull, hehe, I just did something stupid and got killed
Snope
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Area 52 (Horde), Wyrmrest Accord (Both)

Unread post by Snope »

I also downed Heroic KJ for the first time yesterday. He's surprisingly tough. I would say welcome to the People Who Have Killed Kil'Jaeden on Heroic Club, but you got in before I did.
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Congrats. I'm not in a raiding guild but I do pug for H-ToS. Never have yet made pass through maiden go. I think I can down that boss once I my ilvl is equivalent of N-Antorus lol. Tried out Legion rbg and turned out 'm not so good at that either lol