Show & Sell Your Dragons

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Nick »

I haven't posted in awhile cause I just don't have the lairspace to do so :? I've shuffled some dragons around, and got a bit of new blood though (even though I really, really don't need them lmao)

this boy was only 5k and I have no clue why I even bought him cause he'll cost me an arm and leg to gene up no matter what I do
Image Image Image Image

and I got Voodoo here because I'm weak and she has a lot of potential
Image Image Image Image

I traded for Nyx here via Skeletal Chimes that her owner wanted. Thankfully all she needs is underbelly. I am a sucker for Cream so ofc Aksar came home with me. Jace got his Thylacine gene when he was still a hatchling and tbh that's the only gene he's going to get lmao
Image Image Image

Kieran used to be a Guardian before I changed him for this accent that I remembered I had and now he looks A+ He unfortunately needs Bee and Lace and maybe a breedchange again (he's the only dragon I've ever liked Lace on tbh) Alastor is another dragon that I impulsed but love because of his darker coloration. He needs Runes (manageable) and a Wildclaw scroll (*cries*)
Image Image Image

I saw someone layer the Rags and I was like "I gotta have it" so I bought Adrian. I sold a 6 digit of mine, and immediately bought another 6 digit with the money :roll: Cecelia needs Petals, Bee, and Glimmer along with some sort of breedchange maybe (90% probably coatl) she's the most expensive dragon gene project I have right now. Onyxia doesn't totally match her namesake, but she's close enough lol
Image Image Image

Clarice is another 6 digit of mine that I got moderately recently. and Kailua is another recent 6 digit I've acquired. Penelope is nothing special, but I like how I dressed her. and Arthas' apparel cost me more than he did e____e;;;
Image Image Image Image

and I just got Glory here, traded my Frigid Shackles for her since I didn't much have a use for them anyhow. she, unfortunately, adds to my list of genes I need to get, ugh
Image Image

Last edited by Nick on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Alex wrote:
Alex wrote:Image
Korben - #348071 (mid/short offspring list, no unnamed kids)
This one is still up for sale for 350k, I'd be half tempted just to throw a single scatter at him and see if his colors turn out better (since he's not selling anyways because of his colors), but I don't have the money or gems for it...
And he could very easily turn into an unsellable nightmare amalgamation of pinks and greens or some crap, with my luck :/
I also have another 6 digit for sale:
Desdemona - #590827 (mid range offspring list, handful of unnamed kids)
she's on the AH for 600k cause of her colors but I'll haggle lower because of her offspring
Last edited by Nick on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Moonith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore [A] / Zul'jin [H]

Unread post by Moonith »

Lovely dragons and hatchlings everyone! Happy Halloween! :D

After having Jack and Sally's little ones all find loving homes during riot of rot. I decided to breed my other spoopy pair Lich and Grim on Halloween. They had two little girls and a boy.

ImageImage Image

[ FLIGHT RISING: @Moonith ]
See a hatchling you want? If it's available it'll be on the AH or in my Exalt / For Sale tab of my lair!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Ashaine that Gen 1 tundra is super pretty and your plans look great, also love all your dressed up darlings
Mozag they looks so good all grown up and your new Fae is great
Tarn your imp babies are cute ( and pink :D ) and your mixed breeding turnes out nice, too bad none of those scatteres worked
ALex oh wow you picked up some nice ones there
Lots of fun Mafia babies today
Moonith oh my those are cute guardians

Horuus and Noakei's hatchling ( Mom is being replaced soonish)
ImageImage
I completed some Projects the past couple weeks
Serinar......Netherwing.....Bashir
ImageImageImage
Harbinger
And a new pair
Windseeker and Thunderfury ( because I amuse myself )
ImageImage

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Beautiful Dragons yall! sorry I have been absent from posting, I had surgery on tuesday of last week. So I am still haveing lots of pain. But I wanted to check in with you all. much love to all !
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Wonderful dragons all! :D

In my lair 3 babies from Verloren x Malaise.
ImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 2 babies from Ghoul x Forsaken.
ImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 5 babies from Salvador x Hydrangea.
ImageImageImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 2 babies from Samael x Lilith.
ImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Tarn: Lumino and Abagail had some lovely hatchlings! I quite like Bonnie's new scatter. That new mirror really is gorgeous, what a good choice. +_+ I think Gin scattered really beautiful! Especially with how you dressed her, she looks really amazing like that. I really like that first Cosmos/Deal hatchling, the pale belly is pretty! Thor and Sif are just dreamy, I love them so much.

Mafia: I always love the mafia kids! Those jaguar/opal tundra are REALLY cute, and that absolutely precious little cottoncandy/pearl coatl.

Syleye: Hehe, they do have a pretty spooky ship! No skeletons yet, though. Your spotty imps are gorgeous, they look like tropical fish! That spiral reminds me of Dragontails or some other children's show- so bright and cheerful. And wow, I really adore Netherwing +_+

Ashaine: That Umbrul nocturne is really gorgeous! Zhaven and Nightshade are shocking, they're so striking with their accents.

Mozag: That makes me so happy to hear- Loire is one of my favorites too! I just love dressing female tundras so much, even if I don't always get along with their actual appearance. Loving Medorach, and I adore the apparel layering on Blasphemy- his hat/blindfold/skull headdress work so well, its a really striking look. Your new fae's apparel is PERFECT, the cape blends in really well and I'm so, so weak for flowers and bones together :heart:

Alex: Your two new dragons are gorgeous! I don't tend to like purple much, but that fae has a lot of potential. :0 Jace is one of those few dragons I like with basic genes, he's lovely! Adrain's layering looks awesome (I think i've seen the outfit it's based on, which is a REALLY cool one) and Onyxia may not match her namesake perfectly, but she's a gorgeous dragon.

Moonith: Jack and Sally's little halloween kids are such cute little skeletons!

Tyger: Love those red babies every time <3 Ghoul and Forsaken have the prettiest hatchlings! Salvador/Hydrangea have a wild range and yet they manage to have the coolest hatchlings.

--------------------------

Hatched a nest from a pair I'm really excited about, and I'm super pleased with the results +_+ Gunna write lore for them!

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Edit: oops, I forgot these two! Bee got her Bee gene (the name just seemed right, she's got such a happy little face) finally, and I also bit the bullet and bought an overpriced Inkwell Wings off the AH for Vekaveb to finish his outfit.

Image Image

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Oh Lupis, are you considering parting with that girl Ridgie? I think I'm in love!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Alex - Your iris gen 1 is handsome, I like all the previews :) Voodoo is a very stunning girl. Nyx is just darling :) Aksar is a good looking mirror and I love how you dressed Jace :) Kieran looks amazing as a mirror! I think you should keep him like one :D Alastor is very handsome. Adrian looks so good with his layers ! Hehe I know the 6 digit draw, Cecelia is pretty. I sneaked her previews in her bio, all looks amazing. Onyxia is so pretty, would steal her in a heartbeat! :D Clarice is darling, love her outfit. Kailua is beautiful :) Penelope does look good in her apparel. Heh and I know the feeling about using more on apparel than on a dragon, Arthas is spot on. Glory is amazing! :D sadly none of your 6 digits for sale is in my color range :/

Moonith - Those guardians looks awesome ! :D

Syleye - Horuus and Noakei's hatchlings looks so pretty with his matchings eyes to his runes. And wow soo many gene projects done!! :D Serinar reminds me of a rouge, he is so handsome. Netherwing is amazing, that accent fits her so well. Bashir is such a handsome lad, good to see speckle get some love :D Harbinger is pretty. Windseeker and Thunderfury both looks amazing, I love how Windseekers accent ties the two so well together :D

TygerDarkstorm - Verloren x Malaise babies looks wonderfully plague like :) Ghoul x Forsaken´s kids are always a delight to look at. and wow all 5 hatchlings from Salvador x Hydrangea looks really good. Samael x Lilith´s babies are very seasonal :)

LupisDarkmoon - Uhh those hatchlings are soo wonderfully plaguey!!!! I adore them. Bee is perfection... that accent and those colors!! Vekaveb is so amazing!!!

1 single hatchlings from what is now a mix breeding :D

Preview:

Scroll got some scatters and landed on something very pretty but so so so s far from my colors. Though I´ve been asked by others to hang on to him a bit to see if something tradeworthy comes along on the ah

Image -> Image -> How he could look liked gened up : Image

With Scroll on standby until/if something tradeworthy comes along his partner is next in line.. nothing good this round...

Image -> Image -> Image

Ohh and another 6 digit joined my ranks; he is in need of a total regening.... Fred and Barter got a new outfit... still haven't decided on Barters genes..
Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tyger wow so many cool looking babies
Lupisyour fleshy plague ridgies are great very fitting
Tarn your single random baby is cute

2 new babies from Celeste and Lightblade
ImageImage
ImageImage

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they can raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. They are not petopians but they want you guys to have pretty dragons, so they have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here. All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free.

I will post this msg every once in a while

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Taarnfalk -- Rosanna looks great
Lupis -- love the carapace arms and banner
Ashaine -- *throws more rose petals at Nyhm*
Mozag -- haha, welcome to the FFF :) love Fallen
Alex -- Erebus looks great as a shiny bee
Moonith -- those monochrome guardians are so striking
Syleye -- love Netherwing, and how your imps are a perfect mix of their parents
Tyger -- grats on the 5 egg clutch
Iceflight -- love the piebald coatls

My lair's been pretty quiet, trying to work on my alchemy and treasure hoard before I get too many more dragons, but thought I'd share a couple of future gene projects.

My custom progen was a tree dragon before I'd even heard of tree dragons; unfortunately, her tert ended up being Tomato. So I think I'm going to take her in a completely different direction:
Image --> Image

I was originally going to re-breed Ainsley's parents to try for tarnish-camo-tarnish, but after some scrying time, decided I actually prefer swamp. So, here is baby's first dream dragon, the first one I ever designed:
Image --> Image
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - Celeste and Lightblade´s hatchlings looks amazing! :)

GormanGhaste - I love your planned genes for your progen ! :D Ainsley looks very pretty! :)

Harvard and Yale had two weird hatchlings.. I think I need to split this pair up too... :shock:

Image Image

Preview:

Image Image

Paige had some scatters.. no luck...but it turns out she was good for someone else so I got a trade instead. Granted she needs new gene but i love her colors

Image -> Image -> Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image ImageImage

ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Taarnfalk -- that's a nice trick with Nebula's eye color
Iceflight -- may Gormanghaste adopt Image
SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Here are current hatchies. Everyone's dragons are beautiful!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Wonderful dragons all! :D

Iceflight: I would please like: Image

In my lair Tybalt grew up. He was supposed to be turned into a tundra for my project, but then I started playing and he just looks so good like this. x_x And I know their genes are crap, but I went ahead and bred Faeril and Tundril anyway.
ImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 3 babies from Tonsil x Ahavah.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 3 babies from CocoOrange x Malaiya.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Duvet x Beauty.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

only 2 babys today, tonight will be another 1-2 nests

Image Image

Completed a fresh skin on this girl, shes an old lady

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

SammyB - such darling hatchlings :) I hope you feel better after your surgery :hug:

TygerDarkstorm - Tybalt looks amazing in his outfit, wow! :D Faeril and Tundril ´s hatchlings are darling, I quite like their "outdated" genes :) Tonsil x Ahavah´s hatchlings has such wonderful colors. CocoOrange x Malaiya´s hatchlings are cute. Duvet x Beauty had some interesting hatchlings, specially that first skydancer.

Ziroth - So nice to see you post :hug: Your skydancer hatchlings looks stunning!! And your old mirror look good in her new genes :D

Two hatchlings from Merlot & Chianti

Image Image

Preview:

Image Image

For once one of my scatter project only need one scatter.. Wesley went from Earthy to a very handsome dragon!

Image -> Image -> gene preview: Image