The one who got me into WOW

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

The one who got me into WOW

Unread post by Iowawolf »

This is Iowawolf my namesake on here and the one who got me into the game back in Wrath when we had DKs first now going through alts checking them log him and am hit by so many memories before I went hunter.
Last edited by Iowawolf on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Re: The one who got me into WOW

Unread post by Quiv »

Thats really cool. I would give anything to go back and look at my first real toon. Was a hunter named "Darhuntard." Dar as in the beast master movies and huntard because the friend that got me playing didn't like hunters lol however I loved it, clearly!
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I....still play my first character. She's still my main. She's been through some stuff in her day. She started as a dwarf back in WotLK, then I went Horde because of some friends at the time, so she spent a while as an orc, a goblin. Then she traveled a bit, different servers, etc. Finally turned her back into the dwarf she started as at the beginning of Legion and she's staying that way. She's always been a dwarf at heart.

Unfortunately, I can't find any screenshots of her orc and goblin days. Due to computer issues, I've lost most of my older screenshots. But I did find these ancient ones from 2010....oh, times have changed. And yes, her name was originally "Tejon" >.< I can explain...

Outland Nagrand. Still a favorite zone

Shortly after taming Loque for the first time. I got better at screenshots over the years....

Attachments
teigan.jpg
teigan.jpg (46.13 KiB) Viewed 2280 times
teigan loque.jpg
teigan loque.jpg (74.05 KiB) Viewed 2280 times
WoWScrnShot_120917_195451.jpg
WoWScrnShot_120917_195451.jpg (459.32 KiB) Viewed 2280 times
WoWScrnShot_120917_201519.jpg
WoWScrnShot_120917_201519.jpg (152.57 KiB) Viewed 2280 times
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

My first character was a nelf male hunter named Gormanghaste that I got to 40-something. At that point (for reasons), I made my current nelf female hunter main and stopped playing him.

I ended up deleting him to make room for a level 1 gnome for a guild Hogger raid. True story.

Later, I name my troll hunter Gormanghaste, who I maxed out for the first time in wrath. He's currently in his 100's.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

My very first character was a night elf hunter, Vephriel (1.0). I'm not...the biggest fan of night elves in truth, but Teldrassil absolutely has that nostalgia factor for me so I have a fondness for it (and Darkshore). My boyfriend and I only rolled Alliance because that's what our friends were playing at the time. I think we got them into the late level 30s (which sounds like nothing these days, but in Classic it was a considerable amount of time spent, especially as newbies).

After that we shifted over to making some Horde characters and never looked back really. :D
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

My first character was, technically, called Krysteena as well, but I spelled it weird(er) and I honestly can't remember the spelling. It was back when I was 12 - I grew up in a family of WoW players and so, when I was 12, they let me make a character on one of their accounts and I basically ran around on pretty mounts in Ashenvale.

Then, once I got a bit older, I made my own account, and made Krysteena. From the days of Cata she has been my main and, up until recently, my only character. I very much doubt she ever won't be my main, since, for nostalgic reasons, I'll take her through content first. I feel like I can't just drop her as a character anymore, even though I tried to when I thought that I'd quit WoW when WoD came out. However, she bounced back again, and she's still my favourite.
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

My first toon was Nightzephon a moonkin. Back then when people saw a moonkin you got /hugs and people asking what the heck you were :lol: He's still my main, but once I saw I could get pets I made a hunter too.
Bristlenose
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Bristlenose »

Still have my first character, a Tauren Warrior. Other than a name change not much has changed outside level and gear. I don't think he's ever been to a barber.