Lioden - Breeding and SIM game

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Lioden - Breeding and SIM game

Unread post by Ana »

I got I got a special lion cub from the giving tree? it has markings as red eyes it looks like.... is it special?

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

I have this male I can part with if any of you like him. he's little over 2 years old.

these two came from the giving tree.

Got lucky at the marketplace

Attachments
Onyx.jpg
Onyx.jpg (117.68 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
new cub.jpg
new cub.jpg (95.23 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
Pretty lady.jpg
Pretty lady.jpg (85.95 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
Primal.jpg
Primal.jpg (131.65 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Inay
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Inay »

Tårnfalk > The eyes do are specials! I've never seen them before. I don't know which of the markings make the white-stuff on the legs, but it look cute I think.

Death_Dino420 > Absolutly, choose the ones you want, they need a home. ^^ You can look at their markings in my pride here https://www.lioden.com/territory.php?id=90543 (Any cub that don't have a name, in truth)
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I added some more kitties! I realized that there is a thing called "stats" XD So, I'm trying to collect some with better stats, but they are really expensive, so I have some mediocre ones to tide me over that I'll probably end up attached to, plus males who I realized have poor stats but I think are beautiful >.<

This is my broodmother, Juamaua, since she has the "nurturing" trait

And Khalil, my little silver boy who probably won't actually make a good heir, since heirs should have 1000 stats and he just isn't going to get there I don't. But, he is so precious!

Shyamala, who I think has ok stats? Like, 701?

And Emma, who only has 411, but is so pretty!

And Taoma, who has horribly low stats and will never be king. But, he's so lovely. I actually got him from the tree!

And in my side lair, I also maybe bought too many kitties...

I got a nurturing personality girl here too, for broodmother duties. This is Trina

And then Taonga, who has 700 stats and was for some reason dirt cheap. Maybe 700 isn't as good as I thought, or, someone didn't like her looks. I think she's gorgeous, though

Persephone, bought for looks mostly, since she is only 349

And finally Coralie, who will be a might huntress. Someday.
Attachments
Juamaua.png
Juamaua.png (716.62 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
khalil.png
khalil.png (626.94 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
shyamala.png
shyamala.png (635.9 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
emma.png
emma.png (622.49 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
trina.png
trina.png (720.38 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
taonga.png
taonga.png (725.39 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
persephone.png
persephone.png (702.97 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
coralie.png
coralie.png (686.9 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
taoma.png
taoma.png (703.79 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I've been looking into the wiki for this and I'm intrigued, upset and disappointed all at once. It's different enough from other pet sites to interest me, as does the fact that the lions can and will die in some way. Although that, the fact cubs can die (reading the lethal mutations depressed the hell out of me) and that lionesses can run away make me very wary. Lastly it seems some stuff is tied to PvP only and I despise PvP in any form so I'd be stuck at a maximum of 20 territory slots. I'm tempted but the territory thing bums me out.

Will say though, some of the interaction text is hilarious.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Inay
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Inay »

I never paid attention to stat.. *shamed cought*

For the territory, don't worry Varethyn it's not really pvp. Like, there's no fight or anything, you just choose "someone" to attack (of you lvl) and it calcul itself if you win (you gain a territory place/xp/I don't remember, impression?) or loose (nothing happen except you have to wait like 60mn before doing it again).
I am not aware of any true pvp content on the site as of now. (But I'm no expert)

Lions die in the 14/15 years old range, with 16 being the max.
They can leave if you don't play with them and let them go hungry. Even if they do, you have one or two days to ask them to come back. (I know that because I did forgot to let one of my lioness eat once.)
For the cubs, you need to protect them in their infancy. Be it by assigning them to a lioness broodmother (who can protect 5 cubs at once, or 6 if she's of a Nurturing personnality) or by interacting with them each day (it raise their survival chance by ~7%).

Persephone is super pretty! Khalil and Taoma too!
Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

Varethyn, the pvp thing is just pvp in name only, no worries :) The hardest part is finding a lion to attack that has similar stats and is up for an attack. They have automatic cooldown periods if other players interacted with them, and you will lose if their stats are higher than yours. But the player probably won't even notice and it doesn't hurt them in any way.

The stat thing is apparently influenced by breeding. If you have a really high level king, like 1000 was the example given to me, and you breed it with a low level wild lioness, the cub will still be decent, like 600-700. So, I must have a high level king!

As far as the leaving, I think that it only happens if you log in and ok the daily rollover repeatedly without feeding them? Like, if you don't log in for two weeks and haven't ok'd the roll over, it will be like no time has passed and they'll be fine. I think. I'm not certain, though.

Nefretiti, that male is soooo pretty. I would be interested if I could afford a subordinate male slot, but that's a ways off.

Tarnfalk, oh my gosh! That boy is SO cool!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Ah so the PvP aspect is similar to the Arena on BeastKeeper? (For anyone here who's played it. For those who haven't, you assign a beast to the arena where random people can fight it and all you do is wait for them to finish by running out of energy or cancel the assignment. Likewise with attacking all you do is press a few buttons or use auto mode. Otherwise the most interaction you have is setting the preference for their attacks.) That makes it a lot less off-putting in that case and I might make an account to check it out :D

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

Sounds similar. There's no interaction, so no hard feelings. All automated. You literally just click one button :D
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Im not sure what I think of it yet... some aspects are quite fun.... I just hope to get something which I can trade for gems on flight rising.. but as far as I understand the game Im not allowed to talk about other games on there?

Got a new female lion.. special one I think? Might breed her and the cub with markings i found

Can you send stuff to eachother? I would love to send the beetles my other account has to my "main" account..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti

Teigan just let me know :) he's still fairly young

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Right, I've gone ahead and joined... and already derped. I was given an option both for a username AND a player name so now it's using the wrong name for my profile and can't seem to find a way to fix it. Ergh. (EDIT: Fixed! It wasn't where I was expecting it to be.) In the meantime this is my king, Aarlek. I thought he looked pretty handsome~

This is Yrala, my first female. She's pretty, but has very low fertility (though apparently the first breeding attempt was successful, unless that's for tutorial purposes). She also failed her first hunt xD Oh boy.

And this is Yunyoung who I bought from the Trace Centre. She's super pretty and has 363 stats which I think is decent?

Death_Dino420
Petopia Artist
Realm: Emerald Dream, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Death_Dino420 »

Inay - I'd love this one please <3
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 12.37.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 12.37.06 PM.png (612.39 KiB) Viewed 3516 times

Lovely signature by the great Ashaine!!
Flight Rising | Deviantart | Toyhou.se

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

Nefretiti

What is his personality? My main king is "kind" but my secondary king is loner (neutral), so he would be able to get along with anyone

Varethyn

Oooh, he's so pretty! I love him! Congrats on getting a good one :) Yrala is a cute thing, too. And you could always make her a broodmother if she's a bad hunter hehe. Yunyoung is gorgeous with those stripes!

I found this while exploring. Of course, I failed the claim and she slapped me and left. Actually, I think she tried to murder me. I cried.

I also found this girl out in the wilds. I'm not going to be keeping her, but if someone would like her, let me know?
Attachments
dangit.png
dangit.png (922.25 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
Teresia.png
Teresia.png (723.99 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
Last edited by Teigan on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nefretiti

Onyx has a Mysterious (neutral) personality.
If you decide you want him just pay what you can afford, I'm not fussed as long as he gets a good home.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I decided to join, though my ability to always be active with this kind of stuff means I'll probably struggle a bit. I'm too lazy to take screenshots and crop them since they don't want to seem to let you get easy access to the pics of your lions.

My main random male is Kethtaz, and I picked up Yvara and Yoko, and a little cub for now. Name on there is Valnara #133423

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Inay
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Inay »

Death_Dino420 > Sure! What's your account name? Give me the link please. :D

Tårnfalk > You can send stuff by using the gift function.

I wanted to show some of my favorites lioness too. :D

This one is Camilla, she's my oldest at the moment. She'll join her friends in the Pride Dynasty soon. (I shouldn't preserve each of my lioness in it, but I love them) My https://www.lioden.com/former_pride.php?mid=90543

This one is Araqiel, she's getting a bit old too.

This is Adora, she don't look like it but she's a daughter of Camilla!

And Sascha that I bought in my effort to get an Ice baby. (Ice is a rare base that is hard to breed. Having a lion with the Ice base and the other with a base as close as possible ( Black Dark Countershaded Special) like Slate help. .. In the end, I did get a Ice baby but the mother is of common base. Wtf RNG? haha)

Speaking of Ice baby! Here's my dearest Trinkyi. I never expected her to be born from this mother, that I kept by curiosity but I will not complain!

Coming next are my two special girls:

Someone really wanted a Lion Scrotum that I had to sell (This item favorise the chances to pass the mother's mutation to her cubs. Mutations concerned are the ones that affect a lioness fur, piebald, dwarfisme and more importantly leopon. I'm interested in breeding Primals, a mutation that is father-passed so I had no use of it), so they exchanged it with a lioness that have Mottled Rosette. This is a special marking that appears only in leopon bloodline. So Maxime isn't a leopon, but her mother is.

And the one I sacrificed all my (ingame) money for, Steel, a primal.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I am signed up. I like it so far, but I suck at it and have no clue what I am doing...username same as here.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

All lions here looking good.. Thanks for the help on how to gift gifts :D

on my secondary account my lioneness chocolate had a cub

Primary account Pretty grew up and I got another red eyed lioness.. i think this game know i like red eyes :D

Image Image

Death_Dino420
Petopia Artist
Realm: Emerald Dream, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Death_Dino420 »

Inay - Here: https://www.lioden.com/territory.php
I'm trying to post photos of my lions, but they always come out as links x.x Though I can never copy the address because it always comes out blank, and I can't copy my screenshots addresses

Lovely signature by the great Ashaine!!
Flight Rising | Deviantart | Toyhou.se