Flight Rising Rant Thread

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Syleye »

love waking up to some little snot snapping at me because I forgot to ping when replying in a thread. I blocked them just to aggravated to deal with jerks today

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

today just sucks I think. Decided to scatter my progen and he's so hideous I had to hide him and now I am broke

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

RNG is just bad when it comes to scatters :/ I feel for you there :hug: :hug: :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Stupid fever... I bought two Boon of Fertility instead of two scatter scrolls :roll: :( ... now to try to resell them for 10 less than i got them for.. stupid me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

oh no Tarn :(

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

they sold for 10 gems less than on the mp.. but the scatter rng was evil to me .. again :? sigh

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Colis droprate today suuuuxs :/ :( - and no im not in the beta one :P.. Only getting food and two famliars for like hours :/ sucky suck suck suck :evil:

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Decided to exalt a couple of my long grown hatchlings that never sold..... forgot to name them first. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Kirrandria wrote:Decided to exalt a couple of my long grown hatchlings that never sold..... forgot to name them first. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
use the claim an exalt feature? At least you get to name one of them?

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

just read this in the Q & A... thats bad.. thats really really really really bad news :/ i dont want to storage my dragons like items in my vault... :evil: :evil: :evil:

I asked for more info on this but I doubt it will happen taken into account this is the first time in YEARS they addressed lairspace..
When will we get a higher lair cap...it seems like a very simple addition to the game, and it just isn't happening
While the act of increasing the cap isn't difficult, it does go hand-in-hand with having more mouths to feed and maintain, and bigger load-outs in Coliseum. In addition, lair slots are quite pricey, and new lair spaces would have to be at least as expensive as the tiers below them. While we could just pile on more lair slots, that may not be the best route taken.

We have, however, heard loud and clear that players want more dragon storage. That's something that we're thinking about, even if it ends up not being in the form of additional lair slots.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Aaaand they deleted all my replies about the dragon storage.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

i guess that means there are no discussion allowed to have about this :( :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

can you tell that im mad about this? :lol:

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Tarn you know I agree with the need for space but the discussion doesn't belong in the ask the team thread. Now if they delete your new thread then there is a problem

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

One of the auctions I'm currently participating in has got to be one of the more annoying ones I've seen in a long time as the seller and other bidder don't seem to know what the heck they're doing. /sigh

And to think I started out by being nice and telling them to either up or remove the AB as I thought they'd set it too low. I'm regretting that now. I would have ABed at the original price set just to avoid the stress of this auction.

((Of course I may be more cranky than normal tonight as the hubby is home sick with the flu and I'm having to take care of him all while trying to avoid getting ill myself. Ugh. :( ))

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Food on FR makes me so angry sometimes! My partner's lair has gone hungry since she didn't have time to do coli for food. Now, she can't use her coli dragons. Because they're hungry. And she gets fewer gathering turns for food. Because they're hungry. Great plan, FR. Penalize hungry dragons for being hungry by making it harder to get food. And I can't just send her a bunch of stuff because they'll probably get upset over it being the same IP address and ban us both.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

My friends can send her some food? The mafia dont mind doing food runs for petopian and their kin :D

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I've been trying to stockpile food for people as well. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I need to learn to Assay Bloodlines BEFORE I buy dragons. Even if they're cheap. X_x
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

If you really don't mind giving her food, we would both appreciate it. It's hard to get back out of the "no food" hole.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

we dont mind at all :D that is what the Tårnfalks Flight Rising Aid Foundations (TFRAF) is for :D Just go there and fill in your partners username and I make sur e my friends use their turns for her tomorrow

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 51&t=25021

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Flight Rising - General Discussion

Unread post by Rawr »

Im not complaining but......

Normal pairing

Normal pairing

Super random pairing
Image :mrgreen: