Show & Sell Your Dragons

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Kirrandria »

It's been quite a while! Not many new dragons for me, but I did find a Jan 31st dragon that fit what I was going for a lot more nicely than I was thinking! I just wish he had Light or Shadow eyes, but eh, Plague works! It matches. Meet Blutmond! He just needs some nice apparel now, something very moon-like? I'm not quite sure.

SammyB- Those runic babies are really cute!
Tarnfalk - I like the pearlie hatchlings, especially that first girl. Probably one of the few instances I think spikes look good!
Tyger - ALSO loving the pearls (man, I must be partial to pearls today xD), the one in the middle looks so bright with that orange circuit.
Ashaine- How about Garrulus, after the Eurasian Jay? Her colors kinda remind me of it!
GormanGhaste - Taiga is so pretty!
And lots of really nice mafia dragons born!
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sy pretty bog babies and imps.
Tyger adorable hatchies. that guardian grew up nice.
Gorman taiga is awesome.
Ash that skydancer is beautiful.
tarn beautiful dragons.

Thanks to tarn this girl went from ordinary to extraordinary. <3 Sorry for being a little late showing her.

I have a new pair. We'll see how they do.
ImageImage
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Tarnfalk: Mulder x Scully's babies are gorgeous! I like the new boy you got and his partner; very pretty. The previews are lovely as well.

Iceflight: Lovely mafia babies! Vixaria would please like: Image and Image

SammyB: Adorable babies! Love your bright PCs.

Kirrandria: Congrats on Blutmond! He's handsome!

Dewclaw: That girl looks amazing! Your new pair is lovely.

In my lair 1 baby from Verloren x Malaise.

In Anaiya's lair 3 babies from Petyr x Pustule.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 3 babies from Mudrucker x Lai.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Kirrandria - What a stunning imp! The 31st of January was a Blood moon day right? He fits right into that, he is really handsome

Dewclaw - Hun you dont need to apologizes, your situation is incredibly hard, we understand :hug: :hug: :hug: I´m glad I could help Decay looks amazing, what a good choice for the Wc scroll :D I like your new pair, did you get the girl from a mafia member? If so I will make sure you get reimbursed.

TygerDarkstorm - Verloren x Malaise´s lone guardian is lovely, I just love how fitting the ice eyes are against the thylacine :D Petyr x Pustule´s hatchlings are marvelous plaguelike. Mudrucker x Lai´s hatchlings are darling :)

Sawdust & Splinter had their first batch. I was worried about these two producing pink offspring but Im super pleased with this rounds hatchlings! :D

Image Image Image

Preview:

Image Image Image

As I´m weeding out, my former Leech is going away so I gave this girl her name and bio. She also got Trails and I just adore her.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tarnfalk: Sawdust x Splinter's babies are awesome! Love their genes/colors. New Leech is super pretty!

In my lair 2 babies from Fireball x Dot.
ImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 4 babies from Marco x Blood.
ImageImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair Dandelion grew up. 2 babies from Neon x Celestis.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Spirit x Victalyassa.
ImageImageImage

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Hatchling spotlight - a very pink pearl catcher:

Image Preview: Image

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

@Iceflight - May I take the pretty pink pearl boy? Image I'm about to start a big project, and he'd be the perfect start to it!

Tyger - Cute hatchlings! Especially the darker Tundra girl with her bright runes.

Tarnfalk - Yep! It was a super moon, a blue moon, and a blood moon all in one night. The first occurrence in a hundred and some years, I think, so I figured a dragon would be perfect to remember it by xD Sawdust and Splinter's babies turned out really nice, I'm liking the different colors Tapir brings out on them.

Dewclaw - I like the new pair, that guardian girl look really nice with smirch and her accent. It's like she's such a dark dragon but then she's covered in arcane webbing! Really pretty.

So, there's this challenge that I read about that went something like "100 Offspring Challenge", in which you pick out a female dragon and then you breed it to different males until you have a number of hatchlings totaling 100 or more. The catch is, every single hatchling has to find at least a semi-permanent home, and you can't breed the girl again until they do. Semi-permanent in the sense that the person who takes them needs to keep them around a while, maybe breed them once or twice, before reselling or exalting them. I kinda want to take it one step further and make sure her mates find good homes once I'm done with them too, but we'll see how that goes! Anyway, since I'll be hanging onto this girl for a while, I had to look around and find one I both really liked and that I felt was unique among my lair. And I managed to find this girl, who I named Lazuryt!

I'm going to be dressing her up and changing her secondary gene to something like Alloy or Bee before I start, so it'll be a bit before it gets going, but I'm already super excited!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - Fireball x Dot little ones are so cute. Marco x Blood´s hatchlings are so wonderful, i love their colors :) Dandelion looks good as a grownup, I really like her name. Neon x Celestis´s hatchlings are very pretty. Spirit x Victalyassa´s hatchlings are adorable :)

Kirrandria - Lazuryt i stunning! Challenges can be such fun :D

All my hatchlings are free so just say if you want one, if you buy one I will reimburse you :D I exalt them 96 % of the time the next day anyway so I rather have them go to good homes :D
Today Vlad & Vila had 3 hatchlings, my favorite is the last girl.

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

Got two scatterscrolls.. and my new scatter project teased me.. he is stunning... but not really for me... I am not sure if I can trade him.. I hope so..

Image -> Image Might work like this IDK Image

While I wait to see if ppl want to trade I scattered my unbred guardian boy and he turned into an x/y/x ... but REALLY not my colors!! Rng likes to tease me today....

Image -> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Hatchling spotlight of the day - I think this double algae fae boy is very handsome:

Rest of the mafia hatchlings:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Iceflight: Cute mafia babies!

Kirrandria: Good luck with your challenge; Lazuryt is gorgeous!

Tarnfalk: Vlad x Vila's babies are adorable! Not sure if it's just me, but the adult images don't appear to be working, even after I refeshed a couple of times. Wow, that new scatter turned out really cool! Congrats on the guardian scattering x/y/x, shame he's pink though.

Iceflight: Lovely mafia babies!

In my lair 2 babies from Rocky x Olga.
ImageImage

In Otis' lair the person who bought one of his orchid faes offered him a free dragon in return so Otis chose this lovely gal as a mate for one of his pink males that needed one. 3 babies from Raj x Braid.
ImageImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 2 babies from Ghoul x Forsaken.
ImageImage

[/center]
SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Iceflight : May i get Image I tried to purchase for 5 gems and it wasnt found. If payment is needed I will pay. :)

Please and thank you.
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

There is a malfunction atm with the ah it seams like. No payment is necessary. I have my wife contant the owner

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

It was probably in that awkward moment where it expired, but hadn't fully come down from the AH yet.

[/center]
SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Iceflight: Thank you!!!
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I think I want to purge and redo my lair. While I love subspecies dragons, I think I went overboard. I'm never actually going to finish all these projects and my lair is overstuffed to the point I can't do anything. Some of these are gened, some not. Most are well matched breeding pairs. If you are interested in which subspecies they are/are planned to be, let me know and I'll supply lore. Most are Nature flight subspecies by various members :)

Please take them. You can just have them if you'll give them a good run and not exalt immediately!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

And after all that, I'll comment on all of your awesome dragons!

Kirrandria - What a beauty! I'm a huge fan of that color palette

Dewclaw - Beautiful wildclaw, and interesting new pair. All well dressed, too

TygerDarkstorm - Nice dragonlings, especially the little white and red guardian

Tårnfalk - Pretty hatchlings, and wow, that wildclaw is superb

Iceflight, you and your friends just have too many good ones! ...if that double algae fae w/ smirch could be held a bit....he would be a good reboot dragon for my lair?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - Hmm no idea why you could not see the preview. It work on both my stationary, my tablet and my phone... Cute pink floof from Rocky x Olga :D Syrah is very pretty, what a cool deal you got there . Raj x Braid´s hatchlings are stunning :D And Ghoul x Forsaken never fail to deliver such beautiful plague hatchlings.

Teigan - Sometimes a lair wipe can be a good thing :) I had several until I decided that old dragons was my thing. I make sure the double algae fae will be held for you :D

Jax & Juno had 3 hatchlings today. They are a gene project I just bred for fun, but I kinda like the hatchlings even though their genes are old :D

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Hatchling spotlight of the day - Jaguar/Rosette skydancer girl:

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Teigan: Sometimes a lair cleanout is a good thing and needed. I know my friends and I have done it a few times when trying to figure out what it is you really want to keep in your lair. For us, sometimes it's just having too many project dragons knowing we can't even make a dent in trying to regene them all. Your dragons are lovely and I hope they find good homes. :)

Tarnfalk: I only said something because I thought maybe it was more than just me, but apparently it was just me as they're working fine today. :lol: Jax x Juno's babies are really cute for freckle/speckle babies.

Iceflight: The mafia babies never disappoint.

In Anaiya's lair 4 babies from Durak x Ithosra.
ImageImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 1 lone baby from Barkley x Chrona.

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Blush x Lisa.
ImageImageImage

[/center]
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Pretty babies everyone. I apologize for being so quiet, PT is draining me
New babies
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - Durak x Ithosra´s hatchlings are really stunning :) I love the dark brown colors on the lone hatchling from Barkley x Chrona. Blush x Lisa´s hatchlings are adorable :)

Syleye - :hug: Your hatchlings are marvelous, that guardian girl is just jawdropplingly lovely!! :)

2 hatchlings from Chartis & Kharita. These two really should not go together but my lair puzzle wont go up so for now they are a pair :mrgreen: :lol: The hatchlings went straight to plaguemother

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

In my lair puzzle I needed a wildclaw so when i saw this boy for sale for cheap I bought him... I mean I dont have any other scatterprojects (Soo much sarcasm) but it 5 scatters for him to cooperate...and im not sure if he is all there yet.. :lol: so now he is not so cheap but an expensive silly thing to have.. yup thats sound about right :lol: :lol: .. i guess it helps that he is a gen 2? Idk :lol:

Image -> Image -> Image ->
Image -> Image -> Image genes:Image