What are your Allied Races plans?

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: What are your Allied Races plans?

Unread post by Rhyela »

This may be a dumb question, but will the Alliance be able to visit Zandalar? Or is it Horde only?

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Rhyela wrote:This may be a dumb question, but will the Alliance be able to visit Zandalar? Or is it Horde only?
I think they said max level allies could go there, I think it will be a end level zone for them. :mrgreen:

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

So, Horde = cool dinos. Got it. Do we know Mag'har classes yet? Right now, wowhead dressing room only shows warrior. If they can't be hunters, I may actually cry.

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Rhyela wrote:So, Horde = cool dinos. Got it. Do we know Mag'har classes yet? Right now, wowhead dressing room only shows warrior. If they can't be hunters, I may actually cry.
Well considering we don't even have their Druid cat form yet I think it's safe to say there's more to come and we should just sit on our hands for a bit and not chew our nails to the bone wondering if we will or won't this or that. :| :mrgreen:

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

As of now, aren't all races hunter races? :)
Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Oh, I just meant the Horde gets to spend more time in the cool dino zone. I've always liked Un'goro Crater because of the prehistoric feel, so I may just make a new main Horde-side so I can really get immersed in the new zone. :) I'm assuming Mag'har will get to be hunters. Pretty safe assumption! I'm just excited, is all. I think orcs make great melee fighters, and the thought of being a melee hunter with all these awesome new pets is too juicy!

Vivisector1880
Realm: Cenarius (A), Exodar (A), WRA (H)

Unread post by Vivisector1880 »

Like most everyone, I'm so hyped-up for Zandalari dino-druids that I'm rolling one the instant I can. My other plans are to roll up a Highborne mage, Void Elf warlock (maybe a hunter on a server that my main isn't on; I don't like to have multiples of the same class on a single server), and a Lightforged warrior. I don't know what I'd do for a Highmountain (it looks like their racials would make for great tanks!), but I do want to be a moose riding a moose at some point. I'm also seriously considering deleting some very low-level orc toons and replacing them with Mag'har.

I'm not actually planning to play a Dark Iron. Dwarves a pretty cool as a people, but I'm just not keen on the models or anything like that.
BNet: Vivisector#1880 [::] Discord: Gensou#1764 [::] FR: Vivisector
Gensou / Cenarius (A) [::] Kasdaye / Exodar (A) [::] Wachiwi / WRA (H)
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I dunno if this has been commented but as someone who grinded rep back when Zandalari where a ZG faction I will absolutely laugh my butt off if that rep is a requirement and only vanilla/BC players can roll them especially after everyone drooling over the druid forms (cept me rofl). Ofcourse that won't be the case but the scenario amuses me.

Might be nice to have some 'bonus' item for old school Zandalari rep rollers though :P

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~