Show & Sell Your Dragons

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Ashaine »

Tårnfalk: Gru x Lucy's babies are cute! Mcarine's scatter colors are quite nice! Treasure looks great as a WC! Sherlock Holmes & Watson's hatchlings are very plague! The last imp scatter turned out great! Good plague colors! That pearl girl though...yikes! I hope she scatters better soon! Your festival cloak dragons look fantastic! Gorman & Sienna's little one with ghost is amazing!
GormanGhaste: Your dragons look amazing in their skins, accents, and apparel! They suit them so well!
TygerDarkstorm: I adore baby guardians with falcon! All the hatchlings have great colors and Ari looks wonderful all grown up and appareled!
Syleye: Your hatchlings are always so stunning and these are no exception. If I had room for non-G1s, I'd take that triple red home in a heartbeat! He's so gorgeous!! WTB more lair space... :(
SammyB: Your pearlcatcher babies are beautiful and those bogs are stunning! Wow!

-----

When ghost came out, the first dragon in my lair that I gave it to was my precious Lyris and I'm fairly certain I forgot to show her off. So here she is fully gened and all dressed up. :D Also, I think I forgot to celebrate the fact that Fenryk came back to my lair after a long period of stasis in a friends lair. I'm so excited to have this boy back and appareled with the new icicle chains! They suit him so well! I also spent a small fortune on this lady on Friday, but she makes the perfect mate for my dragon, Ardeth (who is also double blood). I'm still in the process of finding a perfect accent and attire for her, but couldn't wait to show her off!

Image Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Wonderful dragons all! :D

In my lair 3 babies from Rocky x Aimy.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 5 babies from Derg x Chessa.
ImageImageImageImageImage
We really like their babies, but definitely need to get rid of the skink.

In Vixaria's lair 3 babies from Croc x Franny.
ImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 4 babies from Durak x Ithosra.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn cute mirror babies.
Sy what lovely skydancers.
Tyger adorable babies, as usual.
Ash that wc looks great with ghost.

Finished this project. My lair needs serious sorting but would take more energy than I have atm.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

SammyB - Lovely hatchlings! Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Ashaine - Lyris looks amazing with ghost! :D Fenryk is absolutly marvelous, I adore everything about him <3. Moir is stunning, I previewed her as a bogsneak with capsule /drool :D

TygerDarkstorm - Rocky x Aimy´s floofs are adorable :) Derg x Chessa´s hatchlings are so pretty, which gene do you plan on giving them? Croc x Franny´s hatchlings looks good. Durak x Ithosra´s hatchlings are very interesting, specially the last one :D

Dewclaw - We all think of you hun. Hope things clear up soon :hug: :hug: :hug: Mourning looks marvelous! :D

Canvas & Brush had 2 hatchlings. I know they got basis as primary but I still adore them :D

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

And added another oldie to my lair.. not quite sure what to do with him though :lol: Also wanted to show off Crow & Raven with their sanguine plumage

Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Hatchling spotlight - a double teal nocturne with a lovely white underbelly:

Image Preview: Image

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Tyger: love arctic coats on boggies, and Franny's SD hatchie is adorable
Syleye: beautiful double sanguine bee
Taarnfalk: baby nocs look adorable with gembond, and basic is a nice complement to the other genes
Iceflight: Zerenity's and Goldendragons' fae hatchies are gorgeous
SammyB: love the azure pearlcatcher
Ashaine: wolf capes are awesome on snappers
Dewclaw: Mourning is lovely

I've been eyeing the hungry caterpillar skin ever since I saw a dragon posted on the FR forums wearing it. The price on the AH was finally low enough (and I had enough spare cash) that I finally bought it! My favorite Fae skin:

Nadkarni grew up. I'm almost ready to start geneing him up, but since we're about to have the Earth/Nature dom battle, I'll probably wait until then, as we should get some kind of MP discount.
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

TygerDarkstorm: Such lovely hatchlings!
Dewclaw: Your new skydancer looks amazing! I adore her apparel. It matches her so well!
Tårnfalk: Canvas & Brush's babies are gorgeous! The new oldie is very pretty and Crow & Raven look great in their apparel!
GormanGhaste: I love that caterpillar skin on your fae girl. She looks fantastic! Nadkarni's colors are wonderful and I can't wait to see how you gene him!

-----

In my lair, Nyhm got some new apparel and a mate. This is Catrina, my sugar skull girl. She's also the first female pearlcatcher in my lair. :D

Image Image

Over in the family ice lair, a new pair was adopted. This is what they will eventually look like when they are gened! That lair will need to borrow a wind nest when the time comes for their first breeding. ♥

ImageImage

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

GormanGhaste - the hungry caterpillar skin is so cute on your fae, grats on getting it :D Nadkarni is very handsome :D

Ashaine - Nyhm is everykind of wonderful in his apparel, i adore him ♥ . Catrina is marvelous too, wow she is stunning! :D The new spiral pair looks soo awesome!!!

Lumino & Kia had 2 hatchlings.

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

Sold one of the Usermade accent i had which I no longer use and used the gems for scatters for my pearlie... no luck... the swamp scatter was pretty but had ultramarine as tert :/.. the current scatter is really nice but again with the tert problem I´ve been having...Please see LF advice thread :D

Image -> Image -> Image ->
Image -> Image -> Image -> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Hatchling spotlight - This lovely wildclaw. Its siblings are cute too but I just like how the colors in the primary matches the wings and eyes:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image ImageImage Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Oh wow, Ash, could you let me know when that new spiral pair breeds? I'm adoring them!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Tårnfalk: Lumino & Kia's babies are stunning! That last scatter on your pearlcatcher is lovely! Too bad the tert is so hard to work with though. The primary and secondary go wonderfully together!
LupisDarkmoon: I will let that lair know to mark you down as interested in their future hatchlings! :D

----

*Deep breaths* So, I actually helped the family ice lair with its new pairing because I saw a recent G1 that was hatched with their colors and I thought I would never be able to afford her, but I really wanted to see that color and gene combo bred. Happily, we were able to find a non-G1 pair and are working to gene them. However, in the meantime, I threw an offer at the G1 that inspired it all and to my shock and glee, the owner accepted. I'm so overjoyed, I don't even know how to put it into words! She's worth every penny of what I paid for her! :D This is Sylune and she's definitely a permanent member of my lair now and a perfect wind flight ambassador for my plague clan. I was too excited to wait until she's grown to show her off, though I may do so later if and when I decide to apparel her. I love her look so very much though, that I think apparel might detract from her natural beauty. ♥

Here is what she'll look like all grown up:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ashaine - GLEE Grats on the gen 1 lady. She is gorgeous!! :D

Cloak & Dagger had 3 hatchlings. I really should regene the parents but its rather low on my to do list atm

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

Loot got pinstripe, Now "only" toxin and ghost to go. And I got a scatter which I used on Timber ( A gift from Mozag) he did not scatter into what I wanted but still cute :D

Image Image -> Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Hatchling spotlight - a floofy tundra:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nothing to comment on so I just want to write that I hope you all have a wonderful day :)

3 hatchlings from Merlot & Chianti

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

2 new old additions to my lair. Both were VERY cheap. The boy is not something I normally would go for but just take a look at him with skink and opal :D

Image Image Maybe genes: Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they can raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. They are not petopians but they want you guys to have pretty dragons, so they have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here. All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free.

Hatchling spotlight -one of our nieces x/rose/rose hatchlings beat the rng and got petal over giraffe so thats the spotlight today :

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image ImageImage Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Ashaine: love sugar skulls, and Sylune is stunning!
Taarnfalk: oh bad ultramarine tert, and as long as Calix is a spiral, he's rocking those shades :)
Iceflight: lots of beautiful guardians today!

I'm getting smarter--found a dragon on the AH with the right colors *and* the gem gene I wanted:
Image-->Image

Oh. I can brew *big* snakes now. And my last trickmurk accent:
ImageImage
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Ashaine - I love that snapper skin! Catrina is also awesome looking. When that pair breeds, let me know? I'd be thrilled to have one. Your g1 looks amazing!
TygerDarkstorm -I love Derg x Chessa and Croc x Franny's
Dewclaw - Beautiful girl skydancer, and grats on finishing her
Tarnfalk - All your hatchlings are lovely, Crow and Raven look great, and nice new oldies
Iceflight - great bunch of hatchlings
GormanGhaste - Love that fae skin, and your plan for the bee fae is beautiful

I have all these, who all need homes. Free, if you want one!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I tried to stick around for the grand 40mil hatch, but alas I'm feeling far to tired and sick so I decided to hatch early, push the people closer, and post the two hatchies here. Sinus infections suck X-x

ImageImage

They're the first two hatchlings of my 100 hatchling challenge, and per the rules of the 100HC need to go towards a purpose other than immediate exalt fodder - so a Coli trainer, part of a breeding project, or even a permanent home! - and if any Petopians would like them they can set up a trade or message.
Sorry for lack of comments this time, I'm going to go pass out now. Sleeeep.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

GormanGhaste - Glad you were able to find a dragon with the colors and genes you needed :D Snakes are amazing, they look good on your guardian. Your skydancer girl is very rpetty :)

Teigan - What a plethora of dragons :D I really like the guardians with smirch. Could you send me Mosspebble ? I make sure it gets a good home in a mafia lair :D

Kirrandria - Sinus infection sounds bad.. hope you feel better soon. Your hatchlings are darling an I hope they find a good home

Splinter & Sawdust had 1 hatchlings

Image Preview:Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Hatchling spotlight - The mafia tried to hatch a good id with the countdown but this was the closes one they got - id 40000455 .. not that close :lol: :

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow