How to get a pet restored by Gm?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
SerenityDuncan
Realm: Azol -Nerub

How to get a pet restored by Gm?

Unread post by SerenityDuncan »

I tried opening a ticket but I got confused on which one to use.. I accidental abandon my spirit beast :/ If any one could help give direction on how to do the ticket system for a pet restore that be wonderful. I am on an eu server
Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

Re: How to get a pet restored by Gm?

Unread post by Täräin13 »

Since I was just reading through the various threads...

since they apperently have removed some options I would do it like this myself and hope you get a nice GM who knows the option for your request is missing, or add it in your plea to get back you pet!=)

like this: Help - submit ticket - character problem - either restore deleted char or restore profession (I went with profession because it will allow you to make a ticket faster it seemed) - select a channel - web ticket.
Recall to at pet name and such info, makes it easier for the GMs!=)

again ask nicely, add there's no option for accidentally deleted pets politely, and since it sounds you have never asked for a pet to be retored before I guess 99% of the GMs will be nice and revive it for you!=) Personally I have done this 3-5 times over 9 years or so and I have never been denied when asking nicely.

hope it helps! =)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Since I am not playing anymore Hubby is borrowing" Tårnfalk from time to time and did the same. He wrote on the forums and got directed to this link

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/p ... 6/solution

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

SerenityDuncan
Realm: Azol -Nerub

Unread post by SerenityDuncan »

thank you that worked
Daranara
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Unread post by Daranara »

This was exactly the information I was looking for today after accidentally releasing my Lalathin in the middle of a mindless boss fight. They were very quick to respond to my ticket and got her back no problem!

Daranara - Night Elflet Huntar - Lightbringer US
Gearfeathers on FR