Juggernaut Untamable?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Tovi
Realm: Moon Guard

Juggernaut Untamable?

Unread post by Tovi »

Just wondering if anyone has run into a problem taming this guy since BfA dropped. I keep getting an error that says he's too high to tame even though we're both 110. Yes, I learned the book to tame mechanicals.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Juggernaut Untamable?

Unread post by Valnaaros »

You don't tame Juggernaut himself. You have to loot parts from him, get a power core from Blackfuse, and then find a can of paint (teal, blue, black, and green, I believe). Which ever color you choose is the color the juggernaut pet will be.
Tovi

Unread post by Tovi »

Valnaaros wrote:You don't tame Juggernaut himself. You have to loot parts from him, get a power core from Blackfuse, and then find a can of paint (teal, blue, black, and green, I believe). Which ever color you choose is the color the juggernaut pet will be.
Yes I know.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

So you assemble all the parts, the juggernaut appears and appears to be level 110 and yet it says it's too high to tame? Hmmm :/ I'll see if I have all the parts spare that I can try it out later
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Tovi

Unread post by Tovi »

Wain wrote:So you assemble all the parts, the juggernaut appears and appears to be level 110 and yet it says it's too high to tame?
Exactly! Not sure if this makes a difference, but I was trying to tame the blue one.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Damn, shame the parts were wasted :( I wonder what's going on there. I'd definitely open a ticket for that one and see if you can get your juggernaut summoning item back, at the very least.
Guinavere
Realm: Emerald Dream

Unread post by Guinavere »

Hiya (this is my first post :)

I saw this post and wanted to mention that I also had this issue 3 days ago. I got all the parts for a green Juggernaut, made him up and it wouldn't let me tame (see screenshot). I was lvl 114 and so was the pet. I have posted on the EU wow forums and I have noticed it has been mentioned on the US forums so hopefully they will fix it soon.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_081818_151632.jpg
WoWScrnShot_081818_151632.jpg (472.4 KiB) Viewed 14253 times
Tovi

Unread post by Tovi »

Guinavere wrote:Hiya (this is my first post :)

I saw this post and wanted to mention that I also had this issue 3 days ago. I got all the parts for a green Juggernaut, made him up and it wouldn't let me tame (see screenshot). I was lvl 114 and so was the pet. I have posted on the EU wow forums and I have noticed it has been mentioned on the US forums so hopefully they will fix it soon.
Yeah my first post too. My main Hunter is 120 so I’ll head in there tonight to see if it’s a scaling problem.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Please let us know how that goes!
Zoruaronan
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Thrall

Unread post by Zoruaronan »

i had the same problem yesterday blizzard cant fix anything. they cant fix karkin some mobs in kul tiras and zandalar and now this! blizzard better get everything together or im going to be very angry :x :evil:
Zoruaronan
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Thrall

Unread post by Zoruaronan »

Just a Question has it been fixed yet
Phantazya
Realm: US - Whisperwind

Unread post by Phantazya »

As of four days ago this is Blizzard's support response on it https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/143627 . They can confirm it is an issue but they have no work around or fix for it yet. But you can put in a support ticket to them to have them return the item that summons the one you want so that you don't have to go back and get more parts. Unless you made the wrong one of course. But that is one positive thing.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Ah :( Sorry they couldn't resolve it for you sooner. Thanks for letting us know, though! I'll tweet out a warning to other hunters.
Phantazya

Has anyone at lvl 120 attempted the tame to see if it is possible at lvl 120? Every post I have seen says it is an issue with people under that lvl and I was lvl 112 when I attempted it myself. I would just like to know so if I did try it if it isn't going to work or if no one has I will to see if 120s can?
Phantazya

UPDATE: You can tame him at 120, I just went inside the instance with my finished piece and tamed him right after passing the guy at the entrance. He is adorable. <3 him. But wanted you let you all know you can at max level. Good luck. I even got him doing a V for Victory!

Attachments
WoWScrnShot_090618_061546.jpg
WoWScrnShot_090618_061546.jpg (146.8 KiB) Viewed 14253 times
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

That's great to know! Thanks for reporting back on it :)
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I just tested it on the PTR and it's still giving the level error, so sadly this is unlikely to be fixed for 8.1 :(
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Has anyone been able to check this recently? I dont have any 110s to check it with. :/
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

juggernautfix.png
juggernautfix.png (170.51 KiB) Viewed 13618 times
The above post suggests the juggernauts are now fixed. Is anyone with a sub-120 hunter able to confirm? :)