Winds of Change (Pinkerlocke)

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Winds of Change (Pinkerlocke)

Unread post by Kirrandria »

That'd be a fun tale to bring back to the Athenaeum! Between Matar's small clan and a color-shifting dragon, she'd have a story to tell about some colorful change.
If it works out, go for it!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Day 61

Again, still no money. I plan to use this to give Vunguza Python, and eventually Morph and either Scales or Underbelly.

ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

hmm I like scales better than Underbelly :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

This is like reading one of those old stories where the author released short chapters as opposed to the whole book. It so exciting :D Also I agree with Tarn, scales looks good on him
I'm not sure if you are taking new "visitors' but if you ever feel like it I would love to offer Ayailla. She's my clan's light priestess and a healer

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

It is! I like this format a lot as it breaks things up a bit and keeps us coming back. I'd give up on a standard Nuzlocke very quickly cos there's nothing else to influence it beyond "go through the coliseum without dragons dying and make up a story based on it". I dislike the coliseum at the best of times, even with the update so having non-RP gaps gives me room to rest and think.

Scales it is! Thanks for your feedback :D

And yep! Guests can still be entered at any time. For now I'll stick with the order they're posted but if we get any more join in I'll reintroduce the RNG method. I'm sure my group could use a Light touch who isn't ready to tear someone apart for looking at them sideways :lol:

Day 62

30-40 rounds in the coliseum yay. Guz, Matar and Vin got rolled together again and ugghhh I hate the Forgotten Cave. I only managed around 25 rounds before Vin got KO'd due to serthis crit/dodge comboing him. Before that happened everyone gained a level making Guz lv8, Matar lv11 and Vin lv13.

Speaking of serthis crit/dodge combos... Look at this picture. This was round 1
Serthis really hate Matar for some reason.

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Uhh those darn serthis! !

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Just a head's up that I won't be updating today. There's a few things I want to get done irl so I won't have time to do much for this. Apologies. Updates should continue tomorrow!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Laying sick in bed browseeing the forums. . This might be helpful to your story?

Ohh and this. .quite an intersting read,specially the dnd stats fgoogle docs. .. that or my cold Medicine is playing tricks on me
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde ... st_1659790

Ohh and im sure you know this one but just in case. Could see the Mysterious messages being used for rpg
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd ... st_1130153

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

I've been referring to the Encyclopaedia but having an image with all of them on is really helpful for an at-a-glance reference. And I imagine the beastclans still very much using encoded messages so those are very useful. Thanks Tarn! :hug:

Day 63

More coliseum whee. 20-30 rounds and I got rolled Team Glass Cannon again (Vin, Sora and Lana). Buuuut Vin is lv13, the girls were 9 and 7 respectively. Glass Cannon or not having to fight in the Bamboo Falls with this team was slow and painful and oh dear I'm out of potions again. They did manage the minimum 20 rounds somehow, but did have to flee a lot in order to do so. Sora and Lana both gained a level as well making them 10 and 8 respectively.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT

(Update soon!)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Arggh mad egg luck!!!! ( I send some more potions :P)

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

So whoops I ended up getting distracted and doing other things today, so today's update will be pushed to tomorrow. Sorry for that.

Thanks as always for the potions Tarn :hug:

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Day 64 (Yesterday's entry)

30-40 rounds in the coliseum. Again. Matar, Sora and Vin got rolled. Reached round 11 when Matar got hit by a super-effective crit. Since she can't die nothing else happened.

Day 65

Pinkie could you please lay off the coliseum items? Ugh. Makani, Noelani and Matar this time. A lower level area in Blooming Grove but no less difficult. It was exceedingly slow for some reason, though with Maki they used a -lot- less potions. They even took down a pohip! Maki is now lv10 and Lana l9. Matar is close to lv12.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ohh I want Maki taking down a Pohip to be a part of the next story!! Tiny fae kills big Hippo. Great headline right there! :D

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Sorry for not posting yesterday. It was a long, weird day that left me with little energy.

And Tarn, you might regret saying that...

Day 66

More coliseum. Why. 10-20 rounds this time which isn't so bad. Until you get overconfident and things start to go wrong.

I'm so, so sorry Matar.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Oh god no D: the poor bab, he was so cute and was doing so well, too!

There's gonna be one hefty writing piece for this, I can feel it
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ohh no no no no both her mate and her child??? Sorry Matar.. so so so sorry :/ :(

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Yeah there probably will be a good chunk of writing for this. Poor Matar... Though I'll probably split the chapters cos I really want to put some more focus on the guests and have a generally chill entry for once. Not to mention finally fully introduce Noelani and Vunguza. The group's been through a lot.

Reminder that until a dragon is pronounced dead in the story they can be rescued/adopted by you guys! So if you want him Makani is available for pick up :)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

He is a fully gened gen one. . I hope some one will home him :). If not maybe try pinging the gen one collectors to see if anyone wants him :) I only collect old dragons with an id of 6 digits and below. .

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Sorry again for no posts. I suddenly found myself with a job interview tomorrow so I've been freaking out about it and had to very quickly run into town to buy new clothes. Winds of Change is going to be on a short, temporary hiatus while I get my head around it all.