Female velf annoyance/bug

Archived posts from the previous expansion
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

Female velf annoyance/bug

Unread post by Täräin13 »

So the few minutes I do get to play wow in between my studies which are currently burying me in more work than ever, I have encountered something which is killing me inside.
Basically whenever I ride whichever mount, doesn't matter as I have tested way too many by now, my main which is a female velf is turning her head left and right like she's having tics or a seizure (no offense meant to people suffering from such things). I could have sworn I didn't have this issue at all before BFA and it only showed up later a while after launch. So my question is ro those whom have female velfs or perhaps belfs, is this something you have encountered? Is it normal? I have no female belf and my males don't have tics, none of my toons have it tbh only my female velf has it when riding a mount/flying on a mount and it's getting to the point where it's driving me insane.

So yeah I'm posting here first to hear if it's normal now or what... if not I'll drop a ticket with blizz because it's literally ruining my game experience tbh.
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re: Female velf annoyance/bug

Unread post by Teigan »

I haven't noticed that. Silly question, but do you have something targeted when this is happening? Characters turn their heads to look at targets now
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

It is one of their mounted idle animations (blood elves too), sometimes it just loops more often than others.
Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

Unread post by Täräin13 »

Teigan wrote:I haven't noticed that. Silly question, but do you have something targeted when this is happening? Characters turn their heads to look at targets now
Nope nothing targeted at all. My toon's head just "headbangs" all the time!^^;
Vephriel wrote:It is one of their mounted idle animations (blood elves too), sometimes it just loops more often than others.
Hmm well problem is it's not while being idle, it's when riding and it's like all the time, my male belf toons barely turns their heads in general while riding or being idle. And I could have sworn the loop has never been this often. =/

Anyways thanks for the replies, guess I can't complain if it's normal it can loop that much in all of a sudden. Means I actually now regret swapping race since again no other races I play or sexes of those does that thing. And once you have seen it, since it's all the time and in the middle of your screen it can't really be unseen. >_>;
pawprintedheart
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, WrA

Unread post by pawprintedheart »

I think what Veph means about it being one of the mounted idle animations is that each race has a set of animations when they're mounted that they rotate through, that just happens to be one for blood elves and apparently void elves. Female goblins do something similar as well -- which is definitely irritating because my gobo will suddenly lean off to the side like she's ducking and gonna fall off her mount.
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I went and observed my void elf for a while. Yeah, I guess she does look around frequently. It doesn't look as twitchy/glitchy as your describing though.