New hunter needs pet help

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
pinskeel
Realm: Bonecrusher

New hunter needs pet help

Unread post by pinskeel »

New hunter here, wondering if there are any pets that are spirit beast w. spirit mend in the tenacity family w. grievous bite ? Thank you for any info.
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re: New hunter needs pet help

Unread post by Teigan »

Spirits beast, and all pets, right now have a set spec with set abilities. Despite spirit beasts looking like animals from different families, they are all the same. They are all tenacity with Dash, Growl, Endurance Training, Survival of the Fittest, claw, Spirit Shock, Spirit Mend, and Spirit Walk.

Edit: but wouldn't it be cool if spirit beasts could be like a hybrid spec, taking an ability from the family that their visual appearance would suggest they belong to? Like, Lightning Paw could have Agile Reflexes from foxes, Gumi could have Gnaw from rodents, Ban'thalos could have Talon Rend from Birds of Prey, etc?
pinskeel
Realm: Bonecrusher

Unread post by pinskeel »

Ty for the info.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Normally, I would say to just find a ghostly looking pet that isn't a spirit beast in order to have normal pet abilities.. But sadly, there doesnt seem to be anything ghostly with grievous bite, since that appears to be lizard family only ;C
I know there are a few owls though that look ghostly, like Olm the Wise, that aren't spirit beasts :D

Siggy under construction!

Crelam
Realm: Deathwing

Unread post by Crelam »

Bowno wrote:Normally, I would say to just find a ghostly looking pet that isn't a spirit beast in order to have normal pet abilities.. But sadly, there doesnt seem to be anything ghostly with grievous bite, since that appears to be lizard family only ;C
I know there are a few owls though that look ghostly, like Olm the Wise, that aren't spirit beasts :D
Well none with Grievous Bite specifically, however assuming that the OP was looking for any Mortal Wounds ability the Ghostly White Hydra would fit the bill.

Now if the OP was looking for an Exotic Tenacity pet with a Mortal Wounds effect, we are out of luck.