dragon with bio! help!

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

dragon with bio! help!

Unread post by Qinni »

I bought this gen one because her colors where nice for gaolers but i noticed she had quite the bio.

I want to keep it but would like to continue it but I am not so good at writing. Is there anyone that can help me out? Or should I just use the layout and then make anther story?
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re: dragon with bio! help!

Unread post by Teigan »

Depends on if you like her story as is? Does it fit with your clan? You could take elements from it and adapt it to your clan. That way she retains her identity but also blends with your lair. I did that with a dragon that I got from Tarn that my wife ended up wanting. So that dragon went from Plague to Nature to Light! I was going to completely re-do her mate's bio but sort of forgot. I should do that. I really should work on some bio stories. I need a good distraction right now! Anway, I could try to help?
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Teigan wrote:Depends on if you like her story as is? Does it fit with your clan? You could take elements from it and adapt it to your clan. That way she retains her identity but also blends with your lair. I did that with a dragon that I got from Tarn that my wife ended up wanting. So that dragon went from Plague to Nature to Light! I was going to completely re-do her mate's bio but sort of forgot. I should do that. I really should work on some bio stories. I need a good distraction right now! Anway, I could try to help?
thanks for the advice!

me and the ower contacted and we are making a new bio for her!
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Oh, good! You should post it when it's done :)