Reinstate at least 1 of each retired model.

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Dysphoria
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Reinstate at least 1 of each retired model.

Unread post by Dysphoria »

I quite like the update to a number of pet models that have occurred over time; such as wind serpents, boars, bears, etc. However, with these changes have come a complete removal from the game of some of the older models. For example, none of the older wind serpent models exist in the game any more. In some cases Blizzard has retained at least 1 colour variant of the older model (such as bears), and I would love to see this extended to the beast categories that have been completely removed.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Reinstate at least 1 of each retired model.

Unread post by Bowno »

I agree.
Please give us back the OLD red hyena. I HATE the 'new' ones that A. Look like they just used the Paint Bucket tool and have no detail and B. Dont have a single Hyena sound.

Siggy under construction!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Reinstate at least 1 of each retired model.

Unread post by Ana »

I think they should keep atleast one of each color of all the old models. I vastly prefer the old windserpent model.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig