It's day 539, and we still unable to tame Otiosen

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
ace_of_hearth
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

It's day 539, and we still unable to tame Otiosen

Unread post by ace_of_hearth »

/sigh
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Re: It's day 539, and we still unable to tame Otiosen

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

I had to look up what that even was. I've completely forgotten 99% of Shadowlands outside of the crap they forced down our throats. Definitely no reason not to let us tame the mechamanders from Zereth Mortis now, considering the chad salamanders from Dragonflight are tameable. Here's hoping for a light taming pass in the next content update (or sooner, preferably!) to flip the switch on the obvious tames they forgot about.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Re: It's day 539, and we still unable to tame Otiosen

Unread post by worgpower »

There’s still a bunch of beasts and candidates left forgotten and should be tameable in the upcoming patch or expansion
- Soul Eaters, I’ve been begging for these for years
- Razorwings, I’ve dreamed of taming those when we reach Korthia, only for them to be left out of the blue
- Wilderlings, I guess blizzard added wild npcs for no apparent reason, they would be a great candidate for the lesser dragonkin although their family is classed as wolf when beast lored
Firehawks - we have fire dogs, we should have fire birds
Old phoenixes - pretty self explanatory
All the different grub models - was accidentally tameable as worms in mop, they should have their own grub family since they’re not worms
Old snails and slugs - also self explanatory
Skeleton horses - if we can have skeleton wind serpents and devilsaurs, why can’t we have an undead horse friend
Feywings - I hope they’ll be ours soon, they’re cooler than anything added to the lesser dragonkin family imho
Wicker bears and cats - shadowlands would of been a great opportunity to learn how to tame them, they would be perfect for their signature families
Wicker dogs - maybe, they’re constructs, we have mechanicals, it should be a fine candidate for hounds or wolves
Sea Creatures that can’t walk - hopefully one day in a ocean themed expansion or patch, we had nazjatar, but I want a pet shark so bad
Seals - they can walk, we should have them