RL Pets/Babies

Phyress
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel

Re: RL Babies

Unread post by Phyress »

This is Beanz (top) and Frank (bottom) my dachshunds.

This is Alexander (or Alex), my kitty.
Emowin
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Several

Unread post by Emowin »

i just realized in my early post I didnt say any thing about my presnt pets. I have a girl calico cat named Bitty, in my vets office tho she is known as "itty bitty kitty". And I have a giant girl mutt (St. Bernard, akita, springer spainiel, lab) named Boo, we called her Boo because we got her a couple of days before Holloween and she is pure black, she is nick named Boober Do or Boobah Dash. I think she is a st. bernard throw back because both her parents were only knee high at the shoulder, and Boo is about mid thigh at the shoulder. I can hold on to her coller when I am standing straght up and I'm not all that short. I will post some pics when I get some on my computer.
Doglover1335
Realm: The Sckryers

Unread post by Doglover1335 »

My two babys are my Mini Schnauzer's Baby and Rocky :D
Aspect of the Adected.
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

They're old pictures, but our cats HATE cameras :( They're from at least 5 years ago.

Celest: (She's the kind one, she loves to lay on you, even if she's sleeping, if you sit down, and your lap is open [no dish, no hands in it, etc], she will wake up, hop on it, and go back to sleep, XD She only has 3 legs, a raccoon ripped one off when she was a baby, one of the reasons my mom let us take her in)

Spitfire: (He's very feisty XD He has quite an attitude, lol, if he doesn't get what he wants when he wants it, he will not stop meowing [very loud I might add] until he does.)

Funster: (She was the runt of her litter, she had an odd smell, no one wanted her when we were trying to give them away, [strays in backyard had all 3 of our cats, we took em in, and found homes for their siblings, solved the stray cat problem here, Funster came from a litter a year after Celest and Spitfire's litter], since no one wanted her, my dad decided he wanted her, despite my mom's objections. She had kittens, and then they all died a few days later, and she entered a severe depression, and hasn't been the same since. She either has feline diabetes or cancer, but the blood tests required to figure out which one are too expensive, and all the vet could tell us is it was one of them. She's extremely lazy, and loves to be petted.)

Skyshot
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Fizzcrank US

Unread post by Skyshot »

I have a parakeet named Jak and a young cat my folks and I named Jillian (Jilly). :) The two loves of my life.
The camera on my phone takes rather bad quality but it's all I've got at the moment.

-Jak-

-Jilly-

Other images:
http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad27 ... s/Jak3.jpg
http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad27 ... s/Jak1.jpg
http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad27 ... Jilly1.jpg
http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad27 ... Jilly2.jpg
http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad27 ... Jilly5.jpg
http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad27 ... Jilly4.jpg

<My whelps - My Dragons>
"It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept."
-Calvin and Hobbes

Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

Oh my god, after the 6.5 earthquake yesterday (that was centered only 33 miles away), our cats wouldn't let us touch them to try to calm them down. Spitfire and Funster ran out the window, and Celest hid under the bookcase. When we finally got her out to try to hold her to calm her down, she freaked out (I assume because we aren't solid ground), and wouldn't stay.

They're fine now, but omg.
Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

Unread post by Zangor »

wow kinda scary....i live in a place where i get few if any extreme weather conditions
winny
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by winny »

I really love all your foto's, especially the cute kitty's and the Parakeet, they are so funny^^

But 1 pet i didnt see around here is a guinea pig, so here we go :)....here is my little piggy

She loves all kinds of fruit and vegetables:)
Her name is "Snoepie" that will be "Candy" in english :D
sorry for the large picture, I didnt know how to get him smaller, if you guys do let me know :)

[Edited by Mania for picture size. :)]
Attachments
Snoepie.jpg
winny
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by winny »

Thnx alot Mania for making the picture smaller, now she looks even more cute with her piece of melon ;)
koganinjah
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by koganinjah »

hi here is my spirit cat silver bengal called hanzo
Nikrosnil
Haiku Master
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Nikrosnil »

Koganinjah, Your silver bengal is gorgeous! They're a beautiful breed, look like snow tigers.

I'm thinking of getting a Chausie myself, merely because they have good temperaments, and look just like my favourite big cat, The Cougar.

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Wow, Hanzo is just beautiful!!! The fur colour and markings are gorgeous. :D
Suicune
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Azuremyst/Staghelm

Unread post by Suicune »

I have had a few kitties in my life, but these are my current babies.

Bibingka (left) is my newer kitty, she is a dilute calico that I adopted from PetSmart. Loris (right) is my purebred pedigreed red and white Manx, her full show name is Danielle's Princess Loris Keiko. They are spoiled and wear rhinestone collars, and either harass, sleep, or cuddle me while I play WoW. :D
Fun tidbit: Manx cats have no tails.

My newest addition, Tempest, my little baby Loque'nahak. His full name is Soul Tempest, after my Spirit Beast companion in game. He's white like him, and has a little spot on his head that I call a Loque-spot, since it looks like a Snow Leopard spot trying to come through :lol: He is part Angora, and has two different colored eyes, one blue, one green.
~Queen of the Spirit Beasts~

Follow me on Twitter @GoddessSuicune

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... e/advanced <-Main.

http://goddess-suicune.deviantart.com/ <-Rarely updated, too busy playing WoW. :lol:

The Dark Swarm is always looking for new faces! Stop by our Guild website: http://www.thedarkswarm.gamerlaunch.com (Azuremyst/Staghelm)
koganinjah
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by koganinjah »

hw was only about a month and a bit old then you should see him now 6 monthes old and the same size as our adult cat who is big lol he eats all day sits on my lap 24/7 even now as im typing this he is sat on my lap he even comes in the shower so he is a clean cat :D never claws or sracthes and ive taught him to sit lay down roll over and fetch thanks for all the nice words ill put a newer pic of him soon so you can see his spots there huge 2-3 inches in size wich even for a bengal is masive his dad tho was a tica champion and is one of the biggest bengals in euro
Emowin
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Several

Unread post by Emowin »

A tempoary new baby is at our house : ). His name is rusty and he is an orange tiger, he actually belongs to my hubbys mother, we are waching him untill she gets out of the hospital. Bitty seams to like him, but he's not quite sure what to think about her lol.
Sphax
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Boulderfist Eu

Unread post by Sphax »

Lolita my little Kittie <3

shes 2 years old now though but her face never changed. Its as sweet as when she was a kitty kat :D
Attachments
Lolitatje.JPG
Maqueda
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind, Horde

Unread post by Maqueda »

Squee! Winny, your piggy is precious! I had guinea pigs when I was a little girl, and I miss them so much. They're such wonderful pets!
If you don't like it, fix it. If you don't fix it, deal with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your: As in "Your grammar sucks."
You're: As in "You're an idiot for not knowing the difference."
VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

Man, all these pics make me want a pet again :)

I can't really afford a pet right now, and since I'm still at college (and thus in a dorm) I wouldn't have a place to put one anyway. But I would love a little bird or a cat.

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

I *definitely* don't suggest this, but when I was in college I kept an iguana and two corn snakes in my closet. Thankfully my RA never asked why I had electrical cords (for the lights, etc.) going *into* the closet.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Mania wrote:I *definitely* don't suggest this, but when I was in college I kept an iguana and two corn snakes in my closet. Thankfully my RA never asked why I had electrical cords (for the lights, etc.) going *into* the closet.
Ahaha! Sounds like something I would do if I were in College. xD