Re-naming my ghost hydra.

Seaiayu
Realm: Rivendare Seaiayu lvl 80 , Kâgome lvl 27

Re-naming my ghost hydra.

Unread post by Seaiayu »

Since the hunter with the crocoslime asked i figured id put in a thread too. My ghost hydra is named Requiem, but lately i feel like it doesn't do him justice. It's a freaking HYDRA, it needs something better but i cant think of anything right now. (It could have to do with the fact that its 8:30am and i was up all night browsing this forum i just found out last night existed :) ). i tend to go for name that go great with the look, luna for loque, azure for skoll, etc.
Respect the BLADE!

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Re: Re-naming my ghost hydra.

Unread post by Ryno »

MeMyselfandI

SnapSnapSnap

MoeLarryCurly

Those are my fun name ideas...

Something for the look eh? Maybe... TwilightRepeater if it's not too long. Or we can tweak it for something like ClearRepeater... ah well. Hollow comes to mind also.

Seaiayu

Unread post by Seaiayu »

lol @ Hollow, it's not evil (at least i don't think it is), still only one reply :( guess everyone is as stumped as i am
Respect the BLADE!

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Seaiayu wrote:lol @ Hollow, it's not evil (at least i don't think it is), still only one reply :( guess everyone is as stumped as i am
Wasn't meaning it as a reference to anything, just meaning it's empty inside. ;)

Also just give it more time.

Jakalth
Realm: Garona

Unread post by Jakalth »

The name Aquatrireme come too mind. Or just Aquamarine, like the semi-precious stone, which matches his color. That is if my memory serves me right on how he looks... Also:

Trident
Hydracuda
Triplefang or Trifang
Tripleplay
Deepgreen
Seaiayu

Unread post by Seaiayu »

my first reaction: (goes down jaks list again, double checks it) Hydracuda...... hehe ahahahaha aha A HYDRA BARRACUDA CROSS-BREED I LOVE IT!!! ^^ seriously though i may just use it, man that name cracked me up rofl.
Respect the BLADE!

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master

Unread post by Ryno »

Seaiayu wrote:my first reaction: (goes down jaks list again, double checks it) Hydracuda...... hehe ahahahaha aha A HYDRA BARRACUDA CROSS-BREED I LOVE IT!!! ^^ seriously though i may just use it, man that name cracked me up rofl.
The details of the creation of a hydracuda are not something I would want to know. :shock:

kusanagi

Unread post by kusanagi »

i named mine Fluffy after the one in Lagspikes Video Thralls Crib
Akyo
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Altar of storms

Unread post by Akyo »

i named mine MeThree as it is well....3 of em in one body.
as for other names..well i only think of silly names for the hydra.
Hydralisk
LickBiteNip
Threesome

While this feature of the Grimtotem Spirit Guide wasn't exactly intended... - it will still be possible in future for everyone who wishes to tame this NPC to do so
rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by rubybeam »

mistspit
fluffy ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzFrLXAY ... re=related not advertising theres actually a hydra in the video named fluffy)
maneater
slash
fury
rage
riverclaw
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Chicken
.... what i named my crocolisk... and your hydra fits the reason aswell.. its white, it taste like chicken (..well i dont know about that one, but you usually say that all strange meat taste like chicken), and its a reptile so it probally lays eggs like a chicken.. ergo it must be a chicken... might be more funny for a crocolisk that looked like a crocolisk though :D

Unque (un-quay) which means Hollow in Sindarin

Fëa (fay-ah), sindarin for spirit

Ariel: Anglicized form of Hebrew unisex Ari'el, meaning "lion of god." In the bible, this is a name applied to the city of Jerusalem, and the name of a chief of the returning exiles. In the Apocrypha, this is the name of an archangel who rules the waters. It is also the name of a moon of Uranus, and the name of a spirit in Shakespeare's play "The Tempest."

Achak: Native American Algonquin name meaning "spirit."

Shen (1-沈, 2-蜃, 3-神): Chinese name meaning 1) "cautious" or "deep," 2) "giant clam," or 3) "god, spirit."

Wanageeska: Native American Sioux name meaning "white spirit."

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Seaiayu

Unread post by Seaiayu »

oh i really like Fea and Riverclaw, ty everyone for your wonderful sugesstions. now to decide between the 2? another thread perhaps? nah ill just ask my fellow Petopians on Nesinwary! xd
Respect the BLADE!