Pokemon!

Saturo

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Saturo »

For me, this thread is creepy. I have no idea what you guys are talking about... xD

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Sonata
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill, Bloodhoof.

Unread post by Sonata »

Saturo wrote:For me, this thread is creepy. I have no idea what you guys are talking about... xD
Oh but that's just like me and Safri on /g!

It's about magical animals that evolve into another animal that are captured in balls young and innocent one.
Wait what did I say?
I can hear myself getting bricked.

"I'm in SPAAAAACE"

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Ah, so that's what it is. That explains everything, without suggesting something else.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Magnakilro
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

SUCCESS! Latias has succumbed to the power of Smeargle and my balls! I slightly modified my tactic by adding in a houndour when stantler inevitably gets 2 shotted. When stantler faints, I switch back to smeargle to refresh Mean Look (it wears off if you faint while its active or if you switch w/out baton pass) and BP'ed to houndour. Being a dark type, Houndour is immune to BOTH of Latias's damaging attacks (Psychic and Mist Ball). Took a few tries and resets to finally get her (damn Struggle recoil.....killin her..... I once tried a Sableye cuz its immune to psychic AND normal type attacks but found out the hard way that struggle can hit ghosts...), but she found her proper place in my ball.....yaaay ^_^.

@ Sonata: if its still there in HG/SS (whichever you play lol), try searching the Goldenrod Department store....on the floor they sell tms on, you can trade for a Machop. (In the classic versions he wanted a Drowzee in GS, and Abra in C....dunno if it remains true tho....hell...idk if the guy that has the machop is there anymore.)

OMG! LOOKIE WAT I FOUND ON THIS FORUM!!!!! <(:0)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)()()> OMG!!!! WILD WEEDLE APPEARED!!!!!!!
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Ungoro
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shattered Halls PVP EU

Unread post by Ungoro »

You can still get a Machop from the guy in Goldenrod Department, and he still wants a Drowzee which you catch just outside of Goldenrod. Unfortuantly (for me, anywho) he is nicknamed, and to make it worse, he's nicknamed Muscle...But i can live with it.

Ungoro of Khadgar

<Disturbing The Peace>

http://dragcave.net/user/Ungoro

Magnakilro

well there ya go Sonata XD A good fighting type to obliterate Whitney's team with (also works well on Pryce and Jasmine too when you get to them.)
Sonata
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill, Bloodhoof.

Unread post by Sonata »

xD Good thing I caught a Machop on pokewalker and own a Nidorino that knows Double-kick...still her Miltank is something else...it's EVIl.

"I'm in SPAAAAACE"

Jadvya
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard US

Unread post by Jadvya »

Her Miltank is a bitch. ;^; The one gym leader that left me banging my head against the wall was Claire and her damned Kingdra. After somewhere around 10 tries I only won because of a very lucky Nasty Plot + Dark Pulse combination from my Houndoom, who was my last Pokemon at the time. My team is all in their early 30s at this point, so ENTIRELY unprepared for the Elite Four... I'm going to hack myself a team of level 40s or so so the Elite Four's still a challenge, but not impossible.
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Oh Ho-Oh, that Kingdra... In SoulSilver my Umbreon had a stall-war with it till she could finally knock it out. Then in HeartGold, I had my Weavile use Screech, then get knocked out, sent out another Pokemon, revive Weavile, send in Weavile, Screech, Weavile gets knocked out, send in other Pokemon, revive Weavile, went in Weavile, Screech, Weavile gets knocked out, send out other Pokemon, revive Weavile, send in Weavile, Night Slash takes down Kingdra in two hits after that. ... AFTER ALL THOSE SCREECHES IT STILL TOOK TWO NIGHT SLASH ATTACK?! WTF.

Yeah, I hate that Kingdra. Miltank was annoying to beat too, but it was a crazy battle for my friend when she fought Miltank. It took HALF AN HOUR. Just to take down that damn little cow.
Jadvya
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard US

Unread post by Jadvya »

o.o Holy crap! I did the Revive-dance before I sent in my Houndoom and had my Ampharos paralyze the stupid Kingdra... Then Clair used a Full Restore or whatever it is that makes them 100% healthy again... Grr. And now I'm having trouble with the kimono girls!
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I kinda cheated with the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four. I used my 100 Umbreon (Who was disobedient at the time) and sure enough, she knocked them all out by disobeying me. XD

Although she and my 100 Garchomp knocked out the Elite Four in 20 minutes. Lance didn't stand a chance.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Senna-Umbreon

*Edit* And I've just found out that the Gym Leaders will actually randomly call you once you have their number XD ... *Sits down and starts waiting to get called again* ... Damnit Morty, you spend too much time spazzing over Ho-Oh and helping that idiot Eusine find Suicune! (Have I mentioned that I caught Suicune? MWAHAHAHA) ... CALL ME DAMNIT. .. CALL ME SO I CAN SPAZZ OVER YOU AND AND AND *Gets a brick thrown at her* ACK ... I'm shutting up now. *Hides in a corner, still spazzing out and fangirling*

Holy crap is right! Oi. And yeah, the Kimono Girls are pretty annoying, the first try against them I sent out my Umbreon, only to find... I'm up against the one with an Umbreon. Yeah, Umbreon vs. Umbreon.. Not gonna go anywhere. So I tried again, and my Raikou took it out pretty easily XD

Soo, little update for all my games. In SoulSilver, main copy: I'm breeding! A LOT ARGH. First I started breeding a bunch of Eevees, trying to complete my Eeveelutions in SoulSilver (I love them so I have to have a family of them, even though I already have all of them in Diamond) then I ended up deciding on making an all Ghost Type Team for Pokemon Battle Revolution, so after a lot of breeding, I now have a Haunter, Shuppet, Duskull, Rotom, Sableye and Misdreavus to train. And now, I've been breeding an all Hoenn Team, not to mention bought a third copy of Platinum to use the team in. I've already bred a Mudkip, Skitty, Poochyena and Tailow, just need to breed a Zigzagoon and Tropius. Current team is: Lvl 58 Umbreon, lvl 57 Tyranitar, lvl 55 Raikou, lvl 55 Suicune, lvl 53 Lugia and lvl 51 Noctowl.

In SoulSilver, second copy: I've recently beaten Whitney and her hellish Miltank, and have arrived in Ecruteak City! Yay! *Runs off to the Burned Tower to find the Gym Leader, Morty. ... Aka, the character she's practically in love with*
... Current team in this game is: Lvl 22 Furret, lvl 21 Venonat, lvl 21 Dratini, lvl 21 Lapras, lvl 21 Togetic and lvl 21 Phanpy.

.. Anywho, in HeartGold: I've arrived in Kanto, and beaten Lt. Surge and Sabrina, and I'm about to challenge Erika. Lovely. It SHOULD be easy with a Nidorina, Arcanine, Weavile and Xatu, but.. I NEED TO LEVEL MY MEGANIUM AND FERALIGATR. .. And they can't exactly fight Grass Types.. >.> Speaking of Nidorina, my adorable little Shiny Nidorina is currently level 51, so only a few more levels till she learns Poison Fang. AND I CAN EVOLVE HER THEN OMGYAY.
Current team here is: Lvl 52 Feraligatr, lvl 51 Meganium, lvl 51 Shiny Nidorina, lvl 51 Arcanine, lvl 52 Weavile and lvl 51 Xatu.

In my main copy of Platinum... I have transfered my main team over to SoulSilver, and am planning on leaving them there, along with some of my other teams who I have yet to send over. And that main team is: Lvl 83 Ninetales, lvl 82 Vaporeon, lvl 80 Breloom, lvl 82 Luxray, lvl 83 Flygon (My sweet little Flygooooooonnn~ <3) and lvl 79 Froslass (Who I seriously need to train a bit more.. lol)

OKAY!~ THATS ALL FOR NOW!~ XD
Last edited by Senna-Umbreon on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Magnakilro

If there was a way to get a good Dragon-type move before fighting Claire's Kingdra...that might help (its the only type Kingdra is weak to)
Ungoro
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shattered Halls PVP EU

Unread post by Ungoro »

Hmmm, interesting. Compared to Gold, Silver etc...the Kimono Girls are tougher, but are still extremely easy. But one friend irl told me they were annoying, and a few of you found them tough. My Typhlosion (Who was around 44 at the time) took out the majority of them and i didn't wipe at all...

Ungoro of Khadgar

<Disturbing The Peace>

http://dragcave.net/user/Ungoro

Senna-Umbreon

Ungoro wrote:Hmmm, interesting. Compared to Gold, Silver etc...the Kimono Girls are tougher, but are still extremely easy. But one friend irl told me they were annoying, and a few of you found them tough. My Typhlosion (Who was around 44 at the time) took out the majority of them and i didn't wipe at all...
What? Is this now about boasting whether or not you find a battle easy and bragging about it to others who had trouble? I actually had no trouble with the Kimono Girls once I had my Raikou in the lead (Didn't expect the first one to have an Umbreon, which is why I had to start over, cause my Umbreon wouldn't have been able to do much) Don't think I found them tough just because I had to start the event again because of a bad choice of Pokemon the first time; I had no trouble after that.
Nikrosnil
Haiku Master
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Nikrosnil »

I fail, because I only pick canine pokemon. xD

Mightyena! Houndoom! Houndour! Arcanine! Nientales! Umbreon! Jolteon! Glaceon! Leafeon! Luxray! SO MANY!

/spazz attack

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Aleu »

I wiped their Pokemon with my Umbreon. XD While Umbreon vs Umbreon would make a bad match... Level difference can do wonders. XD One shot from a Bite attack.

Also I brought my Houndoom back to my team... And I have 3 extra Exp Shares. D: I could've used these in my Plat game!

And yessss. Canine Pokemon are awesome. <3

{Flight Rising}

Senna-Umbreon

Nikkrosnil wrote:I fail, because I only pick canine pokemon. xD

Mightyena! Houndoom! Houndour! Arcanine! Nientales! Umbreon! Jolteon! Glaceon! Leafeon! Luxray! SO MANY!

/spazz attack
.... I still cannot see how anyone could think Luxray is a dog. ITS A FREAKING LION. >.> ... No offence but I just had to point that out.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Aleu »

I've convinced myself Luxray is a Lion. >< Just look at Shinx! It's a cub!

I do get a bit annoyed when people call the Eeveelutions cats. >.< Sure Espeon is cat-like, but wasn't it confirmed they were foxes? >_>

{Flight Rising}

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I had no trouble with Whitney, and her miltank, but then again, Larvitar with earthquake makes this gym leader a cake walk for me XD. Also used Swablu with sing to give me an added edge.
Claire's dragon team gave me a bit more of a fight, but between my feraligatr's ice fang, and my altaria's dragon breath, I was able to get her team on the 6th try. My altaria has poor stats for fights...its really high in def/s.def...and speed...yay, a fast wall!

I to like the "dog"-ish pokemon. They just look so coolz!

whaaaaaaaaaaa I miss my Pokemon battle revoluton game!!! Where oh where did my BF put it??????

cat-like/dog-like/fox-like...its the whole body shape thing that people like...and its just aquired the generic term "dog-like" pokemon

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?