Intimidation. Wooo.

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Palladiamorsdeus
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Scarlet Monastary, Sentinels

Re: Intimidation. Wooo.

Unread post by Palladiamorsdeus »

They need to have it effect each of the locks spells, though. Like have it cause Bane of Doom to go off thirty seconds earlier, or something like that.

Thanks go to Saturo for the signature.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

*Almost comments about you saying Bane instead of Curse*
It doesn't affect all spells? Going to take some time to learn which spells are affected by it then. -.-

Have they added something to return them Evocation style in combat yet?

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Palladiamorsdeus
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Not yet. There is an evocation style spell for AFTER combat, but it can't be used during. And it heals the warlock. ANd has no cooldown. They just need something with like a two minute cooldown to restore them.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Ooh... A self heal...
Can it be used with Life Tap to return us to full health and mana?

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Palladiamorsdeus
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

That's what I use it for......*Laughs*

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

I'm gonna' LOVE my lock!

Galahandra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Mazrigos

Unread post by Galahandra »

What I love about my little Worgen Lock, is that he got UA at level 10! With the VW it's lots of fun...send him in, Bane of Agony, Corruption, UA...dead! Fun, fun times!
PorrasouxRex
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by PorrasouxRex »

Two Things: One, Aimed Shot just seemed like one of those shots that you could easily spec and move into your rotation for other shots. Why the HELL is MM getting a BUFF with a shot that does so much damage, even for an opener? Besides, Aimed shot should really be a shot for ALL Hunters and replace the MM Mastery with Chimera shot. Considering Survival is ALREADY getting a end-spec shot. Which, isn't considered over-powered with what it does? Sure the AP is weak at the starting levels, but the ticks it can do still would make up for that.

Next, RHUMBA is a nice looking ability. But where the hell did Beastmastery involve being a master of SNAKES? Snake trap and Rhumba anyone? But still, it is nice to increase BM's DPS and give it more op[tions on dealing damage. But why can't a "BEASTMASTER" have an ability that can summon a Guardian-like pet for a few seconds? Here is my two cents on how it would work:

It would be spicing up the Kindred Spirits buff. It would be more of a 50/50 CoH by your Cobra Shot, Steady Shot, or Arcane shot to summon a Beastial Guardian of some sort, a random skin choosen from your stable. It will fight with you for 20 seconds and once that is up or the Guardian dies, you gain a 15% Damage buff on you and your pet's next attack. Can't Benefit from Beastial Wrath or mend pet. Guardian's health would only depend on your Gearscore.

I'm fine with the Passive Mastery and all for BM, but if they make Intimidation more of a lvl30 spell to learn, that's more room for better, and more usefull Talents. Here is hoping. ;)
"The arrogance of man is thinking that nature is in our control, and not the other way around."