Fury of the Twilight Clan sign-in

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan sign-in

Unread post by Lupis »

And, an Earth Infused Cultist. Likely his backstory and such will never really be important, but hey. He's a fun character. xD

Name: Lightfur Ravenborn

Race/Class: Tauren Druid (Restoration. However, because of his way of taking energy from the Emerald Nightmare, his heals can work as damaging spells - very similar to how they're used in the boss fight I made for him. >.>)

Physical: Lightfur is an old druid, and his fur shows it, mostly grayed with age. His fur, as his name states, is a light color. His most notable feature is his complete lack of eyes - scars and scar tissue cross his face from forehead to snout. He seems weathered in several other ways, his hooves chipped and scratched and his left hand missing a finger. Because of his corruption and transition into following the Nightmare, his fur is slightly tinted dark brown, black and green in places. There's a necklace always around his neck, holding an wooden carving of an antlered eagle with a lioness held in its wings.

History: Grey up while the Bloodhoof were still traveling. He went on his Rights of Passage in Dustwallow Marsh, assigned to spy on the black dragons and learn their intentions. This was complicated when he attacked one of the whelps. It screeched as it died, attracting a guardian drake. It mauled Lightfur before being scared away by a wandering Grimtotem, succeeding in blinding the druid.
After that point, Light spent some time wandering and learning from nature. He eventually joined a tribe based in Thunder Bluff and found a mate. Complications with a Cultist organization, however, lead to her corruption - he followed to try and save her. When she was killed by a tribe member, he decided to stay with the cult, aided in the decision by threat of death and mind control.

Mental: ((I typically figure these out as I go. I'll probably edit this later.))

A large part of his history was actually played out in-game with my guild and a Cult-based guild. >.>

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by rubybeam »

((This is definitely going to end up as a joke character XD, the the antagonists need a joke character to I guess))

Name:Koraschnar, Slayer of the Emerald Dusk-Slaughterer ((Just basically a joke name, nothing more he isn't really something that big))
Appearance: A human forsaken, his flesh is rotted off in the area of his elbows, knees, shoulders, arms and hands, his bones are old enough that they aged to a yellowy color.
He prefers to wears cultists robes, although the cultist mask is hanging around his neck and in its place is a top hat placed on top of his rotting head
Race/class: Forsaken shadow priest
History/Past: He calls himself 'the slayer of emerald dusk-Slaughterer', he says its because all dark colored shiny rocks most die, He hasn't ever revealed his past or the reason why he betrayed sylvanis, He did visit northrend once though, the proof is because everywhere he goes a little penguin follows him around
Personality: he seems rather cheerful, because of this he loves to play games, whether it be games with peoples lives at risk or simply a card game, hes always smiling, although deep inside he has a short temper and hes very coldhearted
((For example, actually before I link it its raw anime with subtitles so bewarned, this is just what I Imagine his personality to be like Link Yerp. Basically always smiling and trying to hide his anger, sorry I couldn't find any other good examples))
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

*Reserves spot for incoming antagonist* Need to do some research first >_>
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Unread post by Litlemouse »

((Gonna introduce an alt first, until I get the feel for it, need more time to come up with Litlemouse's story))
Name: Grayrose ((I apologize for the first name, is it alright? If not I guess I could change it))

Race/Class: Worgen Resto Druid ((for Azu's sake I'm going to do Restoration *grin* I like kitties too))

Physical: She carries with her a short brown staff with twigs winding around it and leaves blooming at the top. She herself is a smooth furred worgen with yellow eyes, and although most of her body is clearly in it's youth and hardly touched by battle or travel, one single scar runs across her arm, although it is rather hard to find, slightly overgrown with fur. Like many of her kind, she wears the classic Gilnean Top Hat, although she often removes it when indoors. Grayrose wears a green, moss colored robe with a slight golden hue on the edges. She is constantly looking around or inspecting things, and her eyes have a rather up-beat look in them. Her fur is a pure gray, not dark but not light. ((sorry for horrible description here))

Brief History: Grayrose's mother was slaughtered during the chaos of the worgen curse in Gilneas, and her father is presumed dead after going missing soon after the breakout of worgen. After the war, Grayrose moved to Darnassus, where she was inspired by the elves and became a druid. After a dangerous experience with shape shifting, Grayrose turned to Restoration and healing. Soon she began to get restless, and decided to travel the world, learning all she could and helping those she met with her new skills.

Brief Personality: While certainly not the most experienced druid, Grayrose is very optimistic, and curious about everything. After finding her true calling as a healing druid, she feels happier than ever. She's very cheerful, but not the most cautious, even in sometimes dangerous situations. Grayrose has never fought in a battle before, besides the time when the feral instincts ruled her body during the Curse breakout. She is quick to trust and so can easily be fooled, but she loves to aid people in need, regardless of race. However, she has a strong hatred for Horde members, especially the Forsaken, as they ruined her homeland.

She secretly believes that her father was not killed in the worgen outbreak.

((Ok, if anything here is wrong or needs to be slightly altered etc, just lemme know :P I personally look over it and think it's fine, but then that's me))

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay is NOT gonna' like this... xD SHe fought for the Forsaken in Gilneas, I expect fighting to ensue from this. ^^

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Yeah...I'm not really sure what we're gonna do with two resto druids either...Our group's not quite that big. /shrug But I'll go along with whatever--I can always write Willowe out.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

I'd probably switch it so that Greyrose is her last name, or a nickname, and that she just prefers to go by that. But otherwise, it looks fine to me. :)

To be fair, two healers would come in handy. Willowe has kinda had her work cut out for her.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Keep in mind we're working to gain a priest as well. With three healers, either Alarial's part is only being played to try and take out Batlek, or I have to drop one of them. If anything, I'll find some reason for Willowe to go boomkin although I was having fun with her being a combat healer druid. Which means I guess I'll just bring Alarial in temporarily.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Saturo wrote:Decay is NOT gonna' like this... xD SHe fought for the Forsaken in Gilneas, I expect fighting to ensue from this. ^^
Uh oh XD
Yeah, I guess Grayrose can be her nickname... thing. >.>

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I suppose I can have Willowe mentor Greyrose (I agree with Moon about that not really being a proper first name, however, I would prefer if you avoided calling her just Rose since that's my hunter's name :) ), and just keep Alarial as a temp.

[/center]
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Yeah, ok. :) Grayrose could be her last name then, but I can't think of any good names for her first name >.> hmm...
EDIT: Asilia? Something like that? I kinda like it, does it sound Gilnean enough though, do ya think? O_o
Last edited by Litlemouse on Tue May 10, 2011 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Worgen typically have whatever names they would have had as humans. My worgen's name is different because she lost her memory; but they would typically just have a standard, Gilnean name. IE: Victoria, Julietta, Monica, etc etc. :)

Edit: I should also mention that some worgen have changed their names after the curse, but since you mentioned that your worgen still wears a top hat and everything, I figured she would have a more typical name--but it's up to you really.

[/center]
Moonlost

I like the sound of Alisia myself. :)

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

((If there is something here not plausible call me out on it and I'll fix it. Might as well introduce her now))

Senisra
Night Elf Mage (refers to herself as Highborne)

Physical: Of average height for a night elf. She has pale lavender skin, bluish/green hair, and the silver eyes that are normal of her races. She has elaborate, matching tattoos under each eye, the same color as her hair. Each tattoo is outlined in a dark purple/red color. Her nails are painted the same dark purple/red color.

History: After the Well of Eternity was destroyed, Senisra found herself trapped in Eldre'thalas (Dire Maul to everyone else) with her other highborne brethren. There she spent the next several thousand years deep in study, imagining a time in the future when she and her fellows could emerge from their petty existence and come into power once more. Finally that time had come and she (among others) emerged from Dire Maul only to find the world not much better off than when they had locked themselves away. Disappointed and disgusted that the others were more interested in helping others than themselves, Senisra threw her lot in with the Cult, finding that she could gain power more quickly through them.

Personality: Senisra is greedy, narcissistic, and just a down right bitch. She thinks of herself first and is only nice when there is something she wants. Once she gets whatever it is she wanted, she'll more than likely kill you.
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

((Completely winging this, so there's probably some lore errors and incompleteness. ._. If you think something seems off or wouldn't work, please tell me!))

Name: Richard Barrington

Race/Class: Forsaken Shadow Priest.

Physical Description: Average height, with pale greyish skin. He's thin and bony. The flesh is completely gone from his hands up to his forearms and from the knees down, but otherwise he appears to be well-preserved. He has relatively tidy and short purple-tinted hair. He prefers to wear slightly formal attire consisting of an overcoat being worn over his shirt and vest and well-made gloves and boots hiding his skeletal arms and feet. ((Think of the starting robes for the Worgen clothies.))

History: Richard remembers nothing of his past save for his name which he learned from reading his tombstone. He had a minor part in the Sludge Fields experiments and, much to his chagrin, he has been sentenced to permanent death along with all others who had taken part in the experiments ((From what I remember Stillwater was the one who was sentenced to death, but I'm just assuming here that his affiliates would get the same treatment as well.)). He escaped from Hillsbrad and turned to the Cult, having no other place to go.

Personality: He's straightforward, stern, cold and humorless; however, he is also polite and sometimes even gentlemanly to his fellows. He's doesn't like to take any nonsense. He prefers to act with a level head and tries not to let anger get in the way of his thoughts and actions. He holds little to no attachment to his beasts and his only love would be his studies.
Last edited by Kamalia on Thu May 19, 2011 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((My Cultist Leader idea came to me as I was heading to bed last night. It'll be relatively short since I haven't fully fleshed her out yet, but figured she needed to be implemented sooner rather than later.))

Name: Ambrosia Ravonheart ((My names have been so uncreative recently. >_>))
Race/Class: Undead Rogue
Physical Description: Ambrosia is about 5'5", although she appears a little shorter since she tends to be hunched over slightly. What skin she had left was a greenish color. Her hair stands up in short, black spikes. Her eyes are little more than black, soulless pits with twin scars running down under each eye. The lower part of her jaw is missing skin, revealing the bone. Generally garbed in whatever leather she can pilfer. Two slightly curved daggers rest on her hips.
Brief History: Unknown for now.
Brief Personality: Ambrosia is never one to dwell on the past, always looking towards the future. She is harsh when she needs to be, but is otherwise generally complacent and calm. She is slow to anger, preferring to draw things out for as long as possible. She considers herself a respected and feared leader.

[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Just a copy-paste of Luare's last profile, which... sucks.

Luare
Night elf druid
Random facts
-Only knows two spells - Shapeshift Cat and Hibernate.
-Trained by Malaron
-Looks like a Winterspring Pridelord in cat form.
-Has a Winterspring Tiger mount named Winter's Bite.
Background
-Brought up by a night elf couple that trained Winterspring Tigers, she left to become a druid once she realized she had the potential.

She's only popping up for a moment.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Name: Asliasa
Race/Class: Draenei Hunter
Physical Description: Everything about Asli is pretty much average. Average height, weight, eye colour. Her horns go back and have a small curl downward near the back, and her white hair is up in a ponytail most of the time. She's seen in her mail more than anything else, though there's the rare occasion one will spot her in nothing but a leather shirt and shorts. She does, however, have more muscle mass than most female Draenei, but it's only slight.
Brief History: After crashing in Azeroth, Asli woke up to learn that most of her family was dead. She threw herself into hunter training after that, focusing on the ways of the beast. It wasn't long before she hit Northrend and aided her sisters in the fights. She's mellowed out a bit in the last few years, now married with a child.
Personality: Energetic, she can be quiet when she wants to be. She can be very stubborn at times, but she will give in after a while, it just takes a lot of prodding.

Not sure how to do the pet thing so..
Soshi
Black Lion - Asliasa's pet
Stubborn as his Hunter he enjoys pouncing on those that he likes while clawing, or at the very least swatting, at those he does not.

Name: Iocha
Race/Class: Draenei Shaman
Appearance: Dark skin and dark horns that curl around her ears. Her hair is white and normally found in pigtails. She's average height, a bit smaller than most female Draenei. She's mainly in her mail gear though she does wear cloth when relaxing.
Brief History: She had begun her training as a Priestess but after the crash became interested in the ways of the shaman, specifically the healing aspect. She always took care of her family back home and was a sort of second mother. She's recently found herself a good man to be with, though the two have been seperated for a short while.
Personality: Calm and collected, she only gets upset if her family is attacked. She takes her time on most things, unless it is important that it be finished quickly. When it comes to healing however, she tends to forget about herself.

Hopefully those are good enough!
Last edited by Kira on Thu May 19, 2011 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Moonlost

Yay, more draenei! :D
*Thinks to Senisra* Oh gods, more draenei. D:
Hehe, they look fine to me. Just keep them away from the crazy night elf mage, they'll be fine.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ha. Senisra won't get a chance to lay a finger on them.

*Kozri growls low and venomously, sounding deadly seriously.* "She dares lay another finger on my friends, and her death will seem like eternity."

We all know you hate her, Koz. x3

(Well, I think she's cool. In a sadistic manner.)