Rhapture
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Stormrage

Re: Post Your Transmog Pics Here! [IMAGE HEAVY]

Unread post by Rhapture »

Kööna wrote:

What the fel, Rhapture? I feel like you copied my hunter. Seriously. lol

Uhm....I have never seen your hunter before, but i'm sorry you feel this way?

I recently changed her bow and shoulders when the I got the bow as a random green and really liked it. The shoulders I found through playing with mogit and realized I could buy the pattern on the AH for a few gold. Previously I had been using this bow and shoulders, but everything else was the same:

Again I am sorry if you feel that I was copying you. I have been t-mogging that armor off on and since the feature came out though.

Many thanks to Sookie for the awesome signature and avatar

Kööna
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin - US

Unread post by Kööna »

It's just I've been rocking this set (except from the bow, of course. xP ) since transmog is out! haha The ONLY difference right now from your set to mine is that I use to Sethekk Oracle Cloak from Sethekk Halls. You also have the same face, mark and skin color combination. haha
I said that as a joke, by the way.

Rhapture
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Stormrage

Unread post by Rhapture »

Kööna wrote:

It's just I've been rocking this set (except from the bow, of course. xP ) since transmog is out! haha The ONLY difference right now from your set to mine is that I use to Sethekk Oracle Cloak from Sethekk Halls. You also have the same face, mark and skin color combination. haha
I said that as a joke, by the way.

Well, I just wanted you to know that I wasn't intentionally copying you. I also had a different face before they ruined my old one. I still have hopes they fix it so I can change her face back. I also change her hair color when I change her t-mog. I use white for this set and a giant-stalker set. I use purple and blue/teal for other sets. I also sometimes use this armor with the purple bow from black morass and a different set of shoulders. Honestly I just like having the options to change our characters up after being stuck with so many ugly armor sets for years.

Many thanks to Sookie for the awesome signature and avatar

Kööna
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin - US

Unread post by Kööna »

Yeah... I used to have the one face with the "freckles". =/ That face just looks hideous now, I, too, hope they will fix it.
And I get your feelings about transmog. :p

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Uther

Unread post by Kalasta »

Greetings all, I've been a follower of this site, but only recently decided on joining the community forum. Nice to finally say hi in person. :D

Now next to enjoying being a hunter in WoW, is transmoging, ever since it was introduced. I have several mog suits to show, but I'll start off with two for now.

This first one is a pretty obvious one..its the Black dragonscale set combined with muglar helm (looking a lot like Magneto in this I might add) and one of the nice looking Bandit bows I see in the AH...(and only recently became cheap enough to warrant a purchase I might add.. ;) )
Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

This next one is a combo of mainly the Beast Stalker armour set...with two different swaps. 1) I replaced the Helm with a Shado-pan replica helm. And 2) I changed the legs to that Hex kilt that drops off that Groan rare eliete in Nagrand in the WoD expansion. It matched so well with the existing Beast armor set, I used it for a more unique look. Oh and added the bow from one of the Pandara raids (I forget which).

let me know what you all think of these ones. :)
Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

Tårnfalk wrote:Double post :D because i had iron scraps left over.. Tårnfalk; engineer and ranger of Stormwind :lol: :mrgreen: i know the head and belt isnt the right one but i did not have the belt token so i just used some of my other stuff in my mog bank

Wow! This is a good one..never thought of using those SW ones like that...gives me some ideas...;)
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Tårnfalk wrote: And because im mental and think that no room in bags are fun i made a " ohh nothing match" set for Tårnfalk :roll: :lol:

Glad I looked here! I have that belt Tarn and wondered what would go with it!! I have the proper shoulders that go with the set but it still looked out of place (especially on a panda!) so i love this mog with it :)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

My new mog to match my new shoulders :)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Joonces
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring

Unread post by Joonces »

Great sets, Kalasta! And I believe the bow dropped off Galakras. I had it too, and also went with that set (minus your changes) -- it really does match the best. I like the addition of the kilt.
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Decided to go a little more belfy for a bit; I love the Golden Bow of Quel'thalas and wanted a mog that matched it. Was a bit tricky finding things that went together with it but stayed in a color scheme I enjoy. Not sure the shoulder works the best, but I have a nostalgic love for that model - back in Vanilla it was a notorious "huntard" marker, having been one of the first mail shoulders available but itemized with strength.

Fester the worm wanted to be in the screenshot too.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Kalasta you have some awesome sets!
Castile wrote:
Tårnfalk wrote: And because im mental and think that no room in bags are fun i made a " ohh nothing match" set for Tårnfalk :roll: :lol:

Glad I looked here! I have that belt Tarn and wondered what would go with it!! I have the proper shoulders that go with the set but it still looked out of place (especially on a panda!) so i love this mog with it :)

Thanks Cas :D I made this mogit set which fits better but since i dont raid with a guild its not within my range.. it looks good though i think

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=10 ... .0.0.0.0.0

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

Joonces wrote:Great sets, Kalasta! And I believe the bow dropped off Galakras. I had it too, and also went with that set (minus your changes) -- it really does match the best. I like the addition of the kilt.
Thank you! :D
Kalasta
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Kalasta »

Hey again!

Here's one of my default mogs...mainly because I love how this set is so colour co-ordinated with the navy-ish blue and gold. I call this one the "Gilneas Hunter." And since my hunter is a worgen, well I feel this mog goes perfectly with her character. :D

Basically its the entire Hateful Gladiator Amour set (cept the belt, I used the one in the Brutal Amour for that), combined with the "Bristleblitz Striker" Bow from the final boss in the Hyjal Summit raid. Oh, and added the Gilneas Tabard for the added effect.

Let me know your thoughts on this mogg look. ;)
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Great looking mod! Looks very complete with the tabard.
Sasori
Realm: Sanguino

Unread post by Sasori »

http://i.imgur.com/pJ1DDYg.jpg

-I currently use the last option, not very original, but looks great.
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

*uncontrollable high pitched screaming* I finished my pally's set! I started working on this way back in December when i decided I wanted to try and find a new xmog in honor of the new blood elf models that were on their way. I made a set I really liked but there was one or two tiny problems... My pally was level 70 and I wanted to use the lvl 100 crown from rag. >.<
so after some crazy power levling and a little tweaking to the set after i found out I could not get some of the parts... i managed to snag most of my mog parts....accept the 20% t2 legs from lvl 60 rag -.- I literally had both windseeker bindings drop before my legs.
Fast-forward a few months and lo and behold they drop on patch day! just in time! aahhhhhhdheiuhfaiuhgi rhgisuahjui!

The set looks nice with the light crown from hyjal too but i think i'm sticking with the flame crown. really happy with how this turned out. ^.^ so glad its done.

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Sasori, I am IN LOVE with that set that has the giant wolf head shoulder. It like, encompasses everything a hunter is in my mind. <3

SylviaDragon, that set looks fantastic!!! I admire that you stuck with all the farming to get the whole set. But, persistence paid off big-time! It looks great! :D

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kalhoun »

SylviaDragon wrote:*uncontrollable high pitched screaming* I finished my pally's set! I started working on this way back in December when i decided I wanted to try and find a new xmog in honor of the new blood elf models that were on their way. I made a set I really liked but there was one or two tiny problems... My pally was level 70 and I wanted to use the lvl 100 crown from rag. >.<
so after some crazy power levling and a little tweaking to the set after i found out I could not get some of the parts... i managed to snag most of my mog parts....accept the 20% t2 legs from lvl 60 rag -.- I literally had both windseeker bindings drop before my legs.
Fast-forward a few months and lo and behold they drop on patch day! just in time! aahhhhhhdheiuhfaiuhgi rhgisuahjui!

The set looks nice with the light crown from hyjal too but i think i'm sticking with the flame crown. really happy with how this turned out. ^.^ so glad its done.
Gorgeous set! I've always loved male pallys in skirts. :3
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Trying to find the right "Laura Croft" mog for Kahlua.. it has to have red and or/black in it .. and without too much grind :D

Option 1: - my own favorit. Though im unsure if the gun is avalible.. i boosted Kahlua to 90 so she havent done panda quest so i guess its avalible
Im not sure i can get the shoulders either...
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=25 ... 001:113753

Option 2: - the "eazy" choise

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=65 ... 6595:10274

Option 3 - the too hard to get. I quite like this one too but not sure i want to grind for it.. plus its too little red?

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=20 ... 0480:67183

would love suggestions too... need a new set for her :D Pref with a gun as ranged.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig