What are you doing while waiting for the xpac?

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: What are you doing while waiting for the xpac?

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

I'll be playing GW2 lol...my account isn't active anyways, but I'll be back for the expansion at some point. Wish there was more news on it tho.
Edanna
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bored of all gaming, what else is new XD

Unread post by Edanna »

Leveling my berserker on tera to 60 currently at 52 and using the 100% exp to make it faster but its still pretty slow, I go on wow from time to time simply because of the new chimera mount cause I mean OMG bloody awesome!

Edit: I am now 52!

Edit: looking back at it now I actually levelled rather quickly I guess you get used to getting like 30 levels in a day on wow and when you only get two per day it kind of feels slow :p

Still 52 anyways gonna try and get 54 today or at least 53 if I can't get that.

Edit 2: ok I'm 54 I got there rather fast I had like 6 BG quests and they got me 2 levels so dare I say woot?

Edit 3: 58 now I think 59 is gonna be a bitch and so will 60 cause the amount of exp needed just jumped up by 42 mill (least I think it did I was sure it was 53 mill to 58 and now its 95 mill to 59 but I could be wrong) either way 95 mill is gonna take awhile definitely not something I can do in a day let alone 2 levels per day but I will reach it eventually! Waiting on more rested for now to make it slightly easier.

Also signed up for Eso and bought the imperial edition so that I can play that game together with tera until I wait on WoD, I'm hoping that the games good though cause I'd like to play it permanently together with WoW and maybe tera ill have to see and I'm also waiting on Archeage and Black desert that are said to be coming to the western market so yay! Also bless and Ein would be fun to play oh and wildstar also waiting for that.
Last edited by Edanna on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Snope
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Area 52 (Horde), Wyrmrest Accord (Both)

Unread post by Snope »

Funny, I too have alts that I'm working on. I have 5 level 90s so far, but I wanna level my Paladin, my Rouge Rogue, and my Priest.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I finally finished my legendary cloak on my main Castile! Its my first current legendary so I'm happy i got that finished!

Also doing the shao dailies every day for the mount...revered to exhalted will be SLOW!

Finishing off my paladin Tsurani's xmog - damn you BWL!!!! (missing belt, boots, shoulders and 2x weapons)

Next alt to lvl: Xaoshi 86 monk! She will be number 10!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I've started a new "project" on Veph to keep me busy. :lol:

I decided since I'm not using half of her stable slots, I might as well fill them with some crocolisks! I'd tossed around the idea of making yet another hunter alt dedicated to taming all the crocolisk skins (much like I did with Spiders), but there aren't that many, and they're my favourite animals so they feel a bit more suited to have on my main.

I chose one member of each skin, most of them being the rares. I'm excited to get Goretooth again whenever he decides to show up in Nagrand, I had him tamed for quite a while in the past and I've always been really fond of him as an NPC.

My biggest hurdle is the Sewer Beast, which I simply have to have as my white croc. I'm going to be spending a lot of time hovering over Stormwind. I've only ever seen that thing once in my entire WoW lifetime.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Taking a break from the game mainly. I resubbed for the Valentine event because I want the pink rocket, so during that month, I'll be getting my druid (89) and lock (89) and MAYBE priest (86) to 90 so all 10 of my toons on main server is max. Might do some Warbringer farming during that time. I'd like to have ONE of the freaking primordial mounts...............

Probably dink around on the WoD beta when it comes out and when/if I get in. Had fun doing beta pet stuff so I'll do that again if I get the chance.

Maybe Hearthstone but it didn't toast my bread the way I thought it would.
Vephriel wrote:I've only ever seen that thing once in my entire WoW lifetime.
I was about to say this about Goretooth....
Vephriel

Quivering wrote:
Vephriel wrote:I've only ever seen that thing once in my entire WoW lifetime.
I was about to say this about Goretooth....
I used to visit Goretooth a lot back in BC and Wrath. He seems to be much more elusive now, no doubt due to cross/merged realms. I always loved when he was in his spawn point in the tiny southern lake, but I've been camping him since yesterday with no luck yet (along with flitting between other rare croc spawns).
Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

I think the trouble with the SW croc is that the guards will sometimes kill it while you tame too because its "attacking" so id choose my tame spot carefully. I play alliance and Ive only seen him a few times since ive been playing since vanilla ><

Best of luck to you though!

Shadowlands

Vephriel

Thanks! :) Yeah the guards are probably the worst aspect, aside from the location being a major city. I have a feeling I'm in for quite the camp, but it'll give me a goal I guess. :lol: I did find Goretooth tonight which was a big relief, in fact I got one of every crocolisk skin now excluding white which I'm saving for Sewer Beast (though I might go grab Rotgrip as a temp because he's pretty cool too).
Banard

Unread post by Banard »

Banard wrote:My to do things before WoD:

(1) Kill the last three two bosses in SOO on heroic.
(2)Finish getting all the Gorgeous BG achievements (started it this past weekend and only BG i have any left) 74 more Deepwind Gorge Wins
(3) You're going to need a bigger bag achievement (and send many curses Blizzards way).
(4) 10,000 daily achievement...less then 2k to go!
(5) Level all Profession for that achievement (been so lazy about this one)
(6) Level 2nd hunter to level 80 and gear for Herald of Titans FoS run.
(7) Collect more pets...567 unique ones isn't enough. Got to get them all!
(8) Level more pets..only have 222 max level pets!
(9) There is one more season of PVP this xpac so get those two achievements.
(10) Keep farming, Onyxia mount, kael mount and the firelands one (which i started soloing last week).
(11)....god it never ends there so much to do and never enough time!

Things left over on my list from last xpac's:
(1) stone core mount
(2) VP mount
(3) camel mount
(4) deepholm mount
(5) timeless mount

almost forgot Alani which appears to be harder now then before and the jade mount from warbringers (only one i have left)
Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Wow thats a big list Banard!

I finally did my legendary on my main Castile so all ill do on her now is the daily for the mount (and maybe Alani shard farms)

I dinged my monk 90 (only took a weekend of playing) so thats alt #10! I've only got 3 85's left (2 ill do but im unsure about my horde priest as she's a double) so after my Dk and rogue I'm thinking of lvling a lil nelf hunter and my warlock on moon guard. I also have my horde RAF shaman at around 50's but not sure what ill do with her yet.

I'm not bothering to gear them much beyond timeless isle stuff and a weapon from ToES as i figure it will all be green in 6 months lol just dress them in pretty xmog ^.^ (hoping the pvp season ends soon so i can get the shoulders i want for my monk!) I'm going to have soooo many alts come WoD o.0

Shadowlands

Banard

Unread post by Banard »

Banard wrote:

(1) Kill the last three two bosses in SOO on heroic.
(2)Finish getting all the Gorgeous BG achievements (started it this past weekend and only BG i have any left) 70 more Deepwind Gorge Wins
(3) You're going to need a bigger bag achievement (and send many curses Blizzards way).
(7) Collect more pets...567 unique ones isn't enough. Got to get them all!
(8) Level ALL pets and turn them to Rares
(10) Keep farming, Onyxia mount, kael mount and the firelands one (which i started soloing last week).
** NEW**(11) PVP Pet Battles finish 250 with max level for the Direhorn.
(12)....god it never ends there so much to do and never enough time!

(1) stone core mount
(2) VP mount
(3) camel mount
(4) deepholm mount
(5) timeless mount

almost forgot Alani which appears to be harder now then before and the jade mount from warbringers (only one i have left)

bah get one finish add another, it never ends!
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Just made my fifth hunter to level though none are 90 yet closest is my worgen at 86 so I got a lot of leveling to do before it drops lol.
Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

I just moved my 46 Pally (2nd one) to my new home realm and faction changed her to Tauren (omg sunwalker kodooooo) so she'll be on my alt lvling list now too :)

Shadowlands

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

I WAS working on achievements and reputations and getting as many mounts as possible. I have a boatload of level 90s now, all with crafts at 600... except they don't all have the reputations required to actually make good use of those 600 crafting levels.

and then, a brain fart, and...

I started playing a bit of Aion (my husband plays Aion while I've always been the WoW player).. and next thing I knew I had a level 30 Gunslinger in Aion and I'm enjoying it. I don't see myself dropping WoW for Aion, at all. But it's actually a nice little break from the farming. (there are LOTS of thing in Aion that they got wrong, but then also lots of things they got right - and from which Blizzard could take a lesson or two).

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

Sadly, after - what, 9 years? I've canceled my WoW subscription. I'm just...bored at the moment. LFR makes me rather nervous, as it seems like that place is currently rife with trolls and griefers, most of my guild has sort of wandered off until WoD launches, meaning I have very few people, if any, that I'm comfortable RPing with, I don't PvP, as I loathe it with the fury of a thousand suns. About the only thing I really have left to do at the moment is pet battles - and even they can get kind of dull after a while. I've spent more time lately not playing WoW than I have playing it, so I figured I could save myself some money until I see if the new expansion is even going to make me want to play again.

I'll still be around here, of course...but I guess after all that time, I'm taking a well-deserved break for a bit.

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Have gotten back into the pet battles again, inspired by a guildie who found an Unborn Val'kyr for me. Searching for Pandaren rares now, and getting very close to that silly Singing Cricket!
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

Sadly after spending so much time as a 70, I have already kicked off a lot of the big achivments and whatnot on my list and I kind of consumed lk/cata content while waiting for mop so I didn't have much to do. my guild wasn't raiding, my server was dead and my xrealm rbg team ditched me mid season to play another mmo. (not to mention I struggled with the last round of hunter nerfs) so that combined with collage eventually convinced me to quit- so my account is down at the moment.

what I have been/plan on doing:

writing stories. I love to write and have been working of various projects- maybe someday I will even bother to get a few of them published.

school, probably. I failed math class and am supposed to take it again....ew.

will be moving probably some time late spring so getting ready for that and settling into a new house will probably have me busy for a while.

working on drawing a bit- trying to draw characters from said stories.

starcraft

minecraft. so much minecraft

possibly a bit of Elder Scroll online. I wanted to play skyrim but my comp wont do it. I wasn't impressed by my first beta session but I will give it another shot

wow beta. I am really looking forward to exploring the next xpack. if I like it enough I will come back early, prepare my toons and buy the next game.

I have kind of gotten back into playing Flight Rising recently. many drawing! much dragons! such wow!

Banard

Unread post by Banard »

Banard wrote:
Banard wrote:

(1) Kill the last three two boss in SOO on heroic.
(2)Finish getting all the Gorgeous BG achievements (started it this past weekend and only BG i have any left) 69 more Deepwind Gorge Wins
(7) Collect more pets...567 569 unique ones isn't enough. Got to get them all!
(8) Level ALL pets and turn them to Rares
(11) PVP Pet Battles finish 250 with max level for the Direhorn.
(12)....god it never ends there so much to do and never enough time!

(1) stone core mount
(2) VP mount
(3) camel mount
(4) deepholm mount
(5) timeless mount

bah get one finish add another, it never ends!
Banard

Unread post by Banard »

Bah! Been playing other games more, getting at a low point in wow again...either way,after last night, one more boss to kill on heroic! (I edited me list above)