Molten Front Rares

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Houndoteon
Realm: Scarlet Crusade-Feathermoon

Re: Molten Front Rares

Unread post by Houndoteon »

THANK YOU! whoever you are, your a lifesaver! Been trying to contact support, no dice and camping for months (on and off) that was the problem! Since I can't hug you irl, *virtual hug*
shammer1
Realm: Area 52

Re: Molten Front Rares

Unread post by shammer1 »

Was told by a reliable "Blue" source the rare spawn timers do not start until the instance is occupied by at least one player. If not the server shuts the Molten Front completely down to conserve server resources. I am on a max pop realm, and these rare pets are hunted to near extinction. I have all the spiders from MF and the last one (Skitter) was a full on nightmare. Camped it for over a month all night every night. Logged in one night and watched another hunter run around with Skitter wailing on him for over 90 sec. Finally threw out the ice trap's to cool him and tamed it. I felt bad but he had no idea about the cooling needed to tame it. Got my reward for that though, next night camping Bulvinkel, he spawned, alliance hunter immediately filled me full of lead as I was taming it and took the tame. I am not that Hunter, and have helped several hunters get Dethtlac, Solix, Kirix and others. Still, it made me feel bad to get it like that.