Need Computer help!!!! *Edit* Now with Error report!

Mr. Perfect
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Need Computer help!!!! *Edit* Now with Error report!

Unread post by Mr. Perfect »

It can be, if you're not careful. The main problem is air compressors, rather then the little air cans. Compressors condense the moisture in the air and end up spraying it as water droplets all over your components. For that reason, there are condensate drains you're supposed to have on the line to remove the water before it gets to the nozzle. That said, we haven't got a condensate drain on our air compressor at work. I keep thinking it's going to kill one of those damn P4s and force people to replace them, but it never does.
Mr. Perfect - A nickname fraught with peril.
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

I'm not really good with the technical parts of the computer,but to me it kinda sounds like you ran outta ram or memory. Good Luck I hope you get it fixed soon.
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Pretty much I think i am just going to have to suffer until sometime in January (after i've collected all the Christmas/birthday money) and then go and get a new Computer, one that can handle running wow on graphis better then "fair"... The laptop can be for writting and general internet searching stuff. It'll still be kept up-to-date for wow, just so if I am headed somewhere for a few nights and can access internat, i can still play, sorta lol.

Thanks all for the advice and help :)

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

Makoes wrote:The laptop can be for writting and general internet searching stuff.
Personally I've found it great to have the laptop next to me with the petopia forums open while doing boring things like flying between archaeology digs. :D