LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Hey, little bro. I know you're 4, but please stop saying mom or dad about 5 thousand times while they're talking, then proceeding to scream like a fucking spoiled brat at the top of your lungs in the middle of Sears. It's really annoying.

Dear 6th graders on the bus: NOBODY. LIKES. ONE ERECTION. stop talking about them.

And last but not least; Mom, because I sound disappointed doesn't mean I have an 'attitude'. >_> that must be the best adjective to describe me by to you.

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

...my 2.5yr old is hitting the mom mom mommy mommy mommommommommommymommymommom....phase...><; no thank you, we can skip this phase please...please?

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Eternallylostx wrote:ONE ERECTION.
/snickers

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Alex wrote:
Eternallylostx wrote:ONE ERECTION.
/snickers
Everyone I know calls them that.

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
I lost my colored pencil box. It had ALL my colored pencils in it. plus my spare regular pencils.
FUUUUUU
Now I can't work on these commissions...

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Eternallylostx wrote:Hey, little bro. I know you're 4, but please stop saying mom or dad about 5 thousand times while they're talking, then proceeding to scream like a fucking spoiled brat at the top of your lungs in the middle of Sears. It's really annoying.

Dear 6th graders on the bus: NOBODY. LIKES. ONE ERECTION. stop talking about them.

And last but not least; Mom, because I sound disappointed doesn't mean I have an 'attitude'. >_> that must be the best adjective to describe me by to you.
Story of my fucking life. My sister was such a brat when she was younger and, hate to say it, still is. This Christmas she was disappointed that I got more presents than her... despite the whole reason for that being that she got a £200 PS Vita. A FUCKING PS VITA. And she actually asked my mum if 'that was it'. I know she's only 13 but I've actually been told by my mum that I was never this bad as a child and was always really happy with whatever I was given. If she's like this when she's older I might have to disown her or something. >.< And she acted just like you described when she was four too.

... And she likes One Direction. And all that other shite young people like these days. Whenever I'm home for the weekend and have to hear her music... oh god help my EARS.

And I got the attitude treatment aaaaaaall the time. If my mum couldn't win an arguement or anything along those lines, I had an 'attitude' and that was that.

And now for the actual reason I came here to rant...

Oh my god. I really hope this is over soon. The last three days I've had probably a total of three hours of free time. The rest has been work. I'm stressed, I can't sleep right, if I can allow myself to sleep at all. And this has to go on for at least another week until all my assessments are done and dusted. I'm so, so panicked and scared that something is going to go wrong. I don't want to fail my course. :/

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Dearest Father-in-Law,

You continue to blame everyone but yourself for problems in your life. It was really unfuckingnecessary to print out the electric bill then pin it on me and my fiance then claim we turned up the heat. I have only turned up the heat on a few occasions but each time, I have told you when I did if you questioned(it was only from 70 to 72) or when you fucking turn down the temp between 65 - 68 and the rest of us are freezing our asses off. Yesterday, it was 75 degrees in the house in the afternoon while the thermostat was set at 70. I love you how IMMEDIATELY jumped to the conclusion that my fiance and I turned up the temp in the house then suddenly turned it down when you got home. It couldn't possibly be because the sun beats into the damn house, right? Oh wait...it was! Lemme fucking call NASA and tell them to turn off the sun for you cause it's making the house warmer than usual. Before to make your fucking conclusions, ASK US! Christ....

I seriously want to leave this place and move in with my parents. I was happy before but ever since we had to live with this bozo that treats us like his kids......Mrrr......

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Why cold? Why? Why did you have to hit this week? I have a karaoke party tomorrow and I'll be damned if I can't sing for a friends birthday tomorrow. Arg, this cold medicine needs to kick in already.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

In all fairness, I distinctly recall being an irritating git as a teenage girl. I suspect it's part of growing up. My sister and I would argue over who got what. Thankfully, I seem to have grown out of it.

That said, AGH. Bathing suit shopping. I wanted to do water aerobics this semester (faceplanting during regular aerobics sucks). I find a cute one, order it and it's toooo short in the torso. Can we say, hello wardrobe malfunctions? I just hope the other one gets here in time. D:

Why do I have to have a long torso? Sheesh.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I'm at the point in drawing every Pokemon in Adventure time style where I have to do legendaries that I don't think look that good :S Ah well has to be done.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

I fecking hate AP Literature.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Had to stop my live stream cos my hands got too sore XD
Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Snowy wrote:
Eternallylostx wrote:Hey, little bro. I know you're 4, but please stop saying mom or dad about 5 thousand times while they're talking, then proceeding to scream like a fucking spoiled brat at the top of your lungs in the middle of Sears. It's really annoying.

Story of my fucking life. My sister was such a brat when she was younger and, hate to say it, still is. This Christmas she was disappointed that I got more presents than her... despite the whole reason for that being that she got a £200 PS Vita. A FUCKING PS VITA. And she actually asked my mum if 'that was it'. I know she's only 13 but I've actually been told by my mum that I was never this bad as a child and was always really happy with whatever I was given. If she's like this when she's older I might have to disown her or something. >.< And she acted just like you described when she was four too.

... And she likes One Direction. And all that other shite young people like these days. Whenever I'm home for the weekend and have to hear her music... oh god help my EARS.

And I got the attitude treatment aaaaaaall the time. If my mum couldn't win an arguement or anything along those lines, I had an 'attitude' and that was that.

And now for the actual reason I came here to rant...

Oh my god. I really hope this is over soon. The last three days I've had probably a total of three hours of free time. The rest has been work. I'm stressed, I can't sleep right, if I can allow myself to sleep at all. And this has to go on for at least another week until all my assessments are done and dusted. I'm so, so panicked and scared that something is going to go wrong. I don't want to fail my course. :/
I'm not an average 14 yr old. I hate this generation, I'm thankful for everything, but I can't express it. I just say thanks and that's that. I'd rather be bid. In the 70's or 80's rather then this f*cking generation. My brother is constantly yelling, my mother thinks he might have a learning disorder because of how muh he f*ckin stutters. Like everytime he talks, he f*cking stutters. It's sooooo annoying. He doesn't do it once or twice. Nooo-ho. He does like like 5 or 6 then pauses and stutters again. Every. Time. And about presents - he got so many f*cling toys, they're still not all open. His toybox is overflowing with f*ckig cars and trucks. He didn't even stop and appreciate them, he kept tearing open stuff, even if it wasn't his. I love him, but damn. He gets on my nervs alot.

On the bus, the kids are always talking about that f*cking British band. Nothing wrong with Brits, but they are f*cking annoying. I was talking to my GF the other day about he song with "baby you light up my world" the other day (IDGAF about the title) and I told her I think it's about them getting *inappropriate?* horny *done* off watching strippers. Because, seriously. "The way you move makes me overwhelmed"? That's hinting it. And these kids i front of me listen to f*ckin Nikki minaj on the bus with speakers.

Hell, I don't say anything, I just get off the f*ckin terrible bus ride and m mom sees my hateful face and automatically thinks I have a 'attitude'. I'm just angry at f*ckinf school. >_> god.

Sorry if I over use "f*ck" here. I do that when I'm mad.

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

... I want a comic themed hoodie but I'm too shy to wear it. /shame
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Eternallylostx wrote:Nothing wrong with Brits, but they are f*cking annoying.
*Is British and didn't appreciate that comment in the slightest* :|

... Anyway, no, that's not what the song is about. Sorry to burst your bubble, but even if you hate that band, that's not what they're singing about. I don't like them either but there's no reason to hate just because so many kids like them. The reason I don't like them is simply because I don't understand the popularity - they're nothing special. Minaj on the other hand is a talentless piece of garbage.

If it's such a problem to listen to kids your age talk about things you don't like, stick some headphones on? When I still went to school, that's all I did on the bus.

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Snowy wrote:
Eternallylostx wrote:Nothing wrong with Brits, but they are f*cking annoying.
*Is British and didn't appreciate that comment in the slightest* :|

... Anyway, no, that's not what the song is about. Sorry to burst your bubble, but even if you hate that band, that's not what they're singing about. I don't like them either but there's no reason to hate just because so many kids like them. The reason I don't like them is simply because I don't understand the popularity - they're nothing special. Minaj on the other hand is a talentless piece of garbage.

If it's such a problem to listen to kids your age talk about things you don't like, stick some headphones on? When I still went to school, that's all I did on the bus.
I didn't mean Brits were annoying, I meant the band was >_<

Minaj is talentless, and I would stick headphones in if I had some to begin with >_> when I get them I have a habit of loosing them. I don't like them because its like 5 Justin beibers.

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Take my absolute favorite book and make me annotate it, and I'll never even look at the book again for fear of lighting it afire with my passionate rage.

AP Lit is ruining the books I like. >.<

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Guuuuuuh I've been hunting Gondria for WEEKS and I get there tonight just in time to see some Alliance scum tame her and call the damn thing 'DropTheBass'. >________<

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

LupisDarkmoon wrote:Take my absolute favorite book and make me annotate it, and I'll never even look at the book again for fear of lighting it afire with my passionate rage.

AP Lit is ruining the books I like. >.<
Year 12 english back in highschool ruined The green mile for me for the same reasons. D: