Fall of the Gods (PokeRP)

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Fall of the Gods (PokeRP)

Unread post by Azunara »

Circe
Mt. Coronet Summit (Henceforth this shall be antagonist area. It will be about a good qaurter, half a mile away. Sound could probably travel, but sight would not be possible. Scent might travel over, if the wind is in the right direction. Executive decision made.)

The zapeon snorted as a snowball nearly crashed into her face. She ducked at the last second, catching it skidding across her back. "Ha! These peasants can not hit the one, the only, Circe!" She declared, digging up the snow towards the others, cackling quietly to herself as it went up into the air as small drifts to shower upon the unwilling victims close by. "This fight shall be won through flakes," She added, keeping a serious face--or as serious as a goofy grin could be.

---

Crowley
Mt. Coronet

The umbreon let out a yelp as something large bumped into him. He skittered away, peering at it warily. He pricked his ears, noting it didn't seem to be an inherent threat. Although the koffing appeared to be choking. Lovely. He wasn't going to go out of his way to take care of a koffing. He tilted his head at Antares a bit of a ways off and raised an eyebrow. From what he knew of espeons, they didn't have thick fur. At least the ones he had encountered hadn't. He doubted Dialga's blessing would help in that regard. Swallowing his arrogance, he carefully moved over, saying, "You know, you don't look that well equipped for the snow. Granted, neither should I be, but Reshiram helped in that regard." He unfurled his wings, using them as a windblock.
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Antares - Mt. Coronet

Antares blinked as Crowley approached him. Oh, good. Arceus forbid he actually have some peace, after all. Briefly wondering what exactly the Umbreon wanted, he took his time to reply. "....Well, you'd be right in that assumption. The cold has never been one of my favourite things." He attempted to puff out his pelt, though with such short fur, it.. Was mostly in vain. He sighed irritably, then tilted his head at Crowley. "So, I don't suppose you have anything interesting to say, or were you just coming over here to make a remark on the obvious?"
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Orash, Ardor
Mt. Coronet

Ardor folded her ears back as the newcomer started laughing all of a sudden, "Why are you laughing at me?" The Zubat blused feeling slightly embarrassed, until a houndoom came up to her "An ass isn't that one of those smelly things!? Orash im going to murder you I just....augh!....." She had finally shut up, too embarssed to say anything she just landed on the ground hiding her face under her wings
"Well than, I think that should be over now" Orash pointed "I can't help but feel terrible, but it was the only non-violent way"

((Quick post, i'll do Irsa later))
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Hal, Mt. Coronet Summit

Hal tilted his head at Lavi, shrugging with his burning wings. That was an odd question to ask. Who was he looking for? Wasn't that obvious? Maybe only to him?
"I'm a champion, a god decided to be…" he paused. What had the pokémon said his species was? "…Iron. Ick." Why would Moltres be metallic? Bah, it didn't matter. "I'm looking for Giratina's group." Well, no use being subtle. After all, if they were Arceus' champions… They didn't look like much of a fight, running around and playing. There were only a few staying out of it. A dewott in particular stood out to him, and he approached, twisting to plod around the edge of the growing snowball fight. Once he was close he lowered his head to look at her.
"Who are you, standing away from the group?" He didn't want to play, but they should stay together if they had a common goal.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Wasabi, Mable-Mt. Coroner

Shortly after bumping into Crowley, Mable steadied herself and looked around. The pokemon here were so odd.... who were they? What were they? Did they take Celistic town? Her tongue still hurt, but not as much as before, but the pain still cut into her thoughts.
Wasabi Groaned, the rock was getting to be too much. "CLEAR!!!" He shouted before setting it down, a shower of snow Spraying up as it hit the ground. "Ahhhhh...." Wasabi stretched his front legs. The boulder had been bigger then it had looked, most of it had been underground, sort of like an iceberg. At least he had shown that Zubat not to mess with him. Hopefully no-one else would underestimate him either.

Lavi- Mt coronet summit

Lavi Huffed. Everyone was keeping away from her. What was up with that? They must just be scared of my face, she told herself. She smirked at the idea, then wondered what they were supposted to do next. Other then getting up here and killing any Arceus fallowers in sight, She did in fact not have any orders. So she "sat" there, watching everyone else. Hoping soon some of them would come to their senses.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Irsa
Summot of Mt. Coronet

Irsa rubbed her head against the feather one more time giving it one less purr before picking it up with her mouth. She searched the area, spotting a loose rock not too far in the snow. She had walked over to it, occasionally stumbling over loose snow and getting a nice full blast of cold snow, she kept the feather dry though.
Once she reached the stone she had cleared out looser snow and placed the feather down, putting the rock on the flater end so it wouldn't be damaged.
With one less thing to carry she stood up on her hindquarters (Purroins can so this according to bulapedia) took some sticky snow and made that largest ball she could with her small paws.
Next she had thrown it towards Rook with a small bit of laughter. if everyone else was doing it why couldn't she? Besides she was rested enough and it was indeed a good activity to get to know all the others better
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Mt. Coronet

The umbreon flicked his ears, shifting his wings to try and maintain some balance. The wind was tugging at them and making it a bit awkward to sit, but hopefully it was helping. "Besides the obvious, you seemed like one of the more competent ones, as the bird," he paused and gestured towards Ari, "said, and we need to stick together if we want anything to happen. That zubat surely isn't going get the job done. And I figured it would do none of us good if you caught frostbite, anyways."
Senna-Umbreon

Antares - Mt. Coronet

"Well, I admit, you have a fair point there." Antares replied, though he raised an eyebrow at the other Champion. "At least I'm not the only one who realizes this is getting us no where." He shot a glance over at the others, then turned his gaze back to Crowley. He was still a little wary of the Umbreon, but figured he should at least try to trust someone in this group. He shivered a bit, shifting awkwardly and wrapping his tail around himself in yet another vain attempt to keep himself warm. Thankfully, with Crowley using his wings as a windblock, the freezing wind wasn't as big an issue anymore. That Antares was thankful for, at least.
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Orash
Mt. Coronet

Orash looked around, it was rather clear now that the fighting stopped that everything was disorganized. She had left her smabrssed friend huddling to herself in the snow, as much as he felt guilty for it it needed to be done one way or the other.
She looked towards the others, maybe they were discussing? Orash knew he hadn't done much to help, he was for sure not a fighter so he had to help in other ways as much as he could.
He trotted over making deep footprints in the snow as he went along, he didn't mind though, it got his blood moving a little more and he felt much, much more warm.
As soon as he reached the other he spoke "Uh sorry for the interruption, But I think its a good idea to get moving. I think the best plan of attack for would probably be a surprise one, I know Ardor is much better with surprise attacks and just maybe we could get away with less injuries to heal. This frozen wasteland isn't exactly the best to keep my paint at its best state, I can draw little drawing with the tip much thats as much I can do without being very messy"
He was sure that would get the group moving, or get ideas running at least
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Mt.Coronet-summit (N)

Mimico watched the poor Zubat land dejectedly on the ground and the shuckle finally put the rock down. he gave a smile and nod at the smeargle who had obviously been the culprit of the face art. "Sooo, anyone want to pla--" he was cut off as Loupell's voice carried loud and clear across the gathering.

"It seems to me that this group has a few others mixed in. I'd suggest that those who are following Giratina get yourselves organized and grouped up. And those Following Arceus do like-wise." Loupell Barked loudly (though not unfriendly). "And" he said after a pause "if your group appears outnumbered, I'd suggest you move off to find others of your following." He turned to face the mottled mass of pokemon. "And, its pretty cold here, I am not sure about the rest of you but standing here doing nothing wont make us any warmer." He added the last part with a smile.
Last edited by Makoes on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Rook - Summit of Mt. Coronet

Another ball of snow made it's way towards Rook's head, this time from another direction. She was expecting it to come, but not from that direction, so it hit her directly on the shoulder. Still grinning, the Lucario scooped up another lump of snow, quickly shaped it and prepared to lob it in Irsa's direction.
Only to have an echoed cry bouncing up from the mountain below during the middle of her throw. The snowball arched towards it's target, but it was slower than it otherwise would have been. Rook's attention was focused entirely on the message, her grin disappeared. So, she was right, the noises from before were from Arceus' forces. And they were preparing to attack. But... who would betray this attack? Was there another of Giratina's servants hidden in there with them? Unlikely, considering the message seemed just as meant for the other side as it was for them. A neutral party perhaps? Or was it a farce, to get them paranoid so that they'd use up all their strength?
Rook shook her head, she supposed it didn't really matter now. She rolled her shoulders back and looked towards everyone else, wondering if they had heard what was said and what they were going to do about it.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Circe
Summit

The zapeon bristled as she heard the message. Oh, so they weren't alone. "Let me at 'em! I'll tear them to bits!" She said, with surprising bloodthirstiness. She lashed her stubby little tail as best as she could, hopping in place. She peered at the others, electricity arcing against fur in anticipation.

---

Crowley
Mt. Coronet

Crowley winced at the message. There were others here? He looked towards the others, shifting as best as he could while still trying to keep his wings stretched for Antares' sake. "It could be a good idea to question them. See what they know. They have nothing to hide, right?"
Senna-Umbreon

Antares - Mt. Coronet

Antares blinked, his ears pricking up at the message. He had been wondering if there were other Champions besides this group.. Guess there was his answer. Sighing, he stood back up, taking a moment to shake some frost off his pelt. "I suppose we were bound to run into others at some point..." He muttered, glancing between Crowley and the rest of the group.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Ari
Mt. Coronet

Ari flew the short distance back to the group, landing near Crowley. He frowned, hissing "Well, there goes our plan for a surprise attack. We should prepare and attack them as soon as we're ready, or they'll attack us." Ari paused for a second to think before continuing "Perhaps one of us should scout ahead. Preferably someone who is small and can fly. But most importantly, someone they won't see."

Lani
Summit

Lani took a few steps in the direction she'd heard the shout come from, tilting her head. She sighed, not really wanting to fight. But she'd have to, and she wasn't about to let her new friends fight Arceus' forces alone.

deviantArt

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Wasabi, Mable- Mt Coronet

Mable began to see that whatever was going on here was serious, if this was in fact the force that made a whole town vanish, She should leave. But what if they weren't? The more and more she thought about it, the more and more they seemed like they were involved somehow. She backed up out of the main group, knowing that most of them knew she was there already, but hoping maybe they could forget she was there. A shiver ran down her spine from nervousness and the cold.

Wasabi looked around at the other pokemon surrounding him. He seemed slightly unsure what to do. Best to just sit here then. But.... he didn't want to seem whimpy.. No, he had proven himself already... He'd like to see anyone else lift something that big.

Lavi- Mt. coronet Summit

Lavi Snapped out of her thoughts at the Zapeon's words. "Tearing things apart? Where? now?" She grined, about time for some action! She couldn't wait to sink her teeth into Her foes. What if her sister was on the foe team? That would be even better.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Orash and Ardor
Mt. Coronet

Orash knew the obviously answer to Ari's answrer was either her or Ardor. Possibly Crowley, it was true though that Ardor was the smallest flyer here "Your suggesting we send in Ardor right?" The Smergle turned his head towards the small bat who was looking at them with his ridicules face painting
"The answer is no, your ass A$$&*^& and I hate you" The bat yelled back, he seemed a bit upset if it weren't for her obnoxiously loud voice. The butt painting didn't make it any better he didn't respond but was thinking the situation through.
He hated when Ardor was extra grumpy, sometimes he had really wished he had a different partner but atlas this seemed to be his destiny
Orash had sighed "I wipe the painting off your face and painting you really like on it than. Like a scary face or something so that when you go into combat you'll scare all your enemies off"
You could see a small smile appear over the zubats feature "Orash your my favorite a$$&*%*!" the bat shouted

Irsa
Mt. Coronet summit

Irsa looked down the mountain where she had heard the shouting from. She had turned around to see where exactly she had hit Rook, instead she saw blurry white.
The impact had sent her into the ground on her back. Standing on her hindquarters was exactly her best balancing position, She got up on all fours after wiping the cold off her face 'I only just joined though" she pouted, watching the others as they were eagerly getting ready to fight, With a sigh she stumbled over to her silver wing and held it firmly within her toothy maw.
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

Dews- Mt. Coronet Summit

Dews watched the Tropis with flaming wing leaf thingies ((I have no idea what to call them..)) approach her, "I'm Dews. I don't like others much, been alone most of my life." She said shortly, "Who are you?" Dews didn't pay much attention to the snowball fight going on around her, but she did catch the sound of something yelling. She couldn't tell out what the thing was saying, but she did know it was yelling. Hrmm, there must be another group on the mountain. Or, at least other Pokemon. Dews thought to herself as the watched the Tropis.

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Ari
Mt. Coronet

Ari glanced at Ardor, nodding "She would probably be the best for the job, as long as she does not draw attention to herself." the bird snorted "It would be the first useful thing she has done."
Fully expecting the bat to snap at him and refuse to go, Ari prepared himself for flight, spreading his wings. He quickly drew them in again when he was almost knocked to the ground by a strong gust of wind. "This isn't good weather for flying..." Ari mumbled to himself.

deviantArt

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Litha, Mt. Coronet

Litha frowned slightly as she listened to the discussion. The brief exchange between Antares and Crowley had forced her to remember how cold she was, but she couldn't get distracted by that, not when there were clearly more important things to do. Still, she shivered, pulling her heavily furred sleeves around her. Small and fast? She was small and fast, and her colors blended in… But she wasn't the best for scouting missions, not really. Someone could smell her out and she wouldn't be able to fly away.
"The bat would be best, yes. I'm sure, in the face of destruction, she'd manage to stay quiet. And her wings would depend less on the wind than yours," she nodded to Ari's wings. "While I'm sure you're a superior flier in the end." At least things had calmed down. Maybe this group would manage to work together after all.

Hal, Mt. Coronet Summit

Hal tilted his head back as someone started shouting, then looked down at the Dewott again. "I don't know who you're with. You may want to make it clear." He then thudded back to the others, looking from face to face. They were starting the fight soon then? Hopefully those around him were worthy fighters, despite how silly they were being. Giratina knew he'd fight till the end, he'd already tried once.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Mt. Coronet

"I'll do it. I'm smaller than Ari is, although my fur is a bit darker, I shouldn't be that noticed. They'll assmue I'm just some stray pokemon from this high up, as long as they don't get a good look at me. I also know to keep quiet," He said with a snort. He shifted his position, flapping his wings once or twice to get the blood back into them. He looked from Antares--hopefully the espeon was somewhat warmer--towards the others.

---

Circe
Summit

"Oh boy. I think Mr. Spooky Boss wanted them all dead. Something about how any one trying to find Arceus was trouble and couldn't be alive." She said excitedly to Lavi. She made a mental note to kill or injure the most of them, before the others could. Zapdos would be so proud of her, and then maybe they could find her former trainer and she would love her again and then they could all be a big happy group--her and her trainer and Zapdos, especially if Zapdos replaced Arceus. She brightened a bit at the idea.