New female worgen models on Beta

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: New female worgen models on Beta

Unread post by Lisaara »

Ariamodasu wrote:Gnomes are practial washboard but my Draenei sure ain't flat (It's NICE having sane normal sizes). Dorfs bounce and everything so not exactly like there's only one ally with a large chest, humans always struck me as a bit more there as well. But then I'm female so why the hell would I be checking out how big their clevage is.

Shoulder boobs and stick thin waist however just looks bad and there is no getting around that. It makes my artists elf cringe D:
Draenei are B-Cups at best, which isnt really any bragging rights nor are they knocked or out there.

None of the races have insane sizes. If you think so, go look at 4chan. You'll find boobs bigger than the womans body to the point they cant walk.

Also, saying that D cup on a thin person isn't realistic actually is because my best friend is that thin and has DD breasts(almost DDD). she hasn't had kids yet so thats all natural. Big boobs are natural and the hate on them is astounding. I wish my boobs were bigger than a tiny B.

Personally, whats unrealistic is everytime theres a new race or even existing ones, their boobs have to be small or its 'unrealistic' which drives me up the wall. i work with people all the time and a good majority of women I've seen have pretty big breasts on tiny bodies.

(Yes, I'm a woman. No, I don't swing that way.)

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Teigan wrote:
Sukurachi wrote:just be happy there aren't six of them....
:lol: Wouldn't be able to walk upright...wow...

I have no problem with boobs, but, please Blizz, those have got to be shrunk down a bit.
Yeah. >_<

Overall, alliance races are pretty decently proportioned. Night elves, draenei, and humans are all pretty standard - not too busty, not too flat. They all "dress" well if you're trying clothie gear on them. They're not all EXACTLY the same size, but they're in the same "middle ground." Dwarven women are nicely rounded (in all aspects, which is one reason I enjoy mine so much - they're just....comfortable). Gnomes are proportional with their size.

I'd kinda like to see another *ahem* "larger" alliance race, but I'm not sure worgen fit that bill. I mean, it just doesn't work on a race that shouldn't technically have "human-like" boobs at all, y'know? They're not meant to be built that way. Still, I'm not going to be hugely upset if the worgen stay decently sized in the chestal area, since variety is good and we can't really count on there being more alliance races coming in.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

Nice tweaking on the models. And looking at the updated hair a part of me is desperatly wishing that Tauren females will have access to that hairstyle while there a few female troll hairstyles I'd love for the female worgen to have access. Like the braided troll hairstyle.
Protego
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Azuremyst

Unread post by Protego »

I really like the update from the "Furry", female Worgen. I don't like the stick arms on her. Male Worgens have bigger arms. And I hate the huge, unnatural "breasts" on a Worgen.
Robot Wars is renewed for 6 episodes! I love some Exotic pets! And I hate spiders for.. "pets"!

Ariamodasu
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Hellscream (EU) | Terokkar (EU) | Bloodhoof (EU)

Unread post by Ariamodasu »

Also, saying that D cup on a thin person isn't realistic actually is because my best friend is that thin and has DD breasts(almost DDD). she hasn't had kids yet so thats all natural. Big boobs are natural and the hate on them is astounding. I wish my boobs were bigger than a tiny B.

Personally, whats unrealistic is everytime theres a new race or even existing ones, their boobs have to be small or its 'unrealistic' which drives me up the wall. i work with people all the time and a good majority of women I've seen have pretty big breasts on tiny bodies.
You read way too much into that. I never said it was unrealistic to have larger chest sizes, just that boobs should not be sitting into the shoulder, it should only a "flesh hook" to the shoulder, and the waist looks like a stick going onto unnatural. I'm speaking from an artistic anatomical point of view. Yes boobs can be huge, I've seen people with NATURAL to the waist, what was your point?
My main's a Druid so I of course love critters. That counts for something right? Right?

-

Rest in Peace Yasindra/Ryai
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

My point was it's not on the shoulders at all. It's on the chest and they look fine. My other point is it seems like everytime a new patch or expansion somes out, everyone wants smaller boobs when that is unrealistic in so many ways.

makes me wish Blizz would let us choose breast size so everyone would quit demanding smaller boobs. I'd love to see someone busty for once and the worgen are perfect for that.

LisaaraPokefarm

Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

Taluwen wrote:I'd love to see someone busty for once
You should see Anyia in her T6 gear then! :P
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Anyia wrote:
Do show! XD I'm all for butt-kickin busty ladies. Jet never gets to have that much fun cause all the druid gear covers her.

LisaaraPokefarm

Kalliope

Taluwen wrote:
Anyia wrote:
Do show! XD I'm all for butt-kickin busty ladies. Jet never gets to have that much fun cause all the druid gear covers her.
I tend to find that if there's an opportunity for armor to be cut to show cleavage or...well, just plain SKIN....on female toons, it'll be done.

Druid included. >_<

YouTube Edition

Ariamodasu
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Now this was worth doing, damn the shoulder is seriously out of whack but the shoulder armor is hiding it quite a bit. This ain't wonderful as my tablet is lagging from an install but it's wierdly helpful for spotting the "What the hell be going squiggly". Keep in mind I'm doing a loose human proportion.

Also self fail, didn't put the chest at an angle!
My main's a Druid so I of course love critters. That counts for something right? Right?

-

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Ariamodasu wrote:Now this was worth doing, damn the shoulder is seriously out of whack but the shoulder armor is hiding it quite a bit. This ain't wonderful as my tablet is lagging from an install but it's wierdly helpful for spotting the "What the hell be going squiggly". Keep in mind I'm doing a loose human proportion.

Also self fail, didn't put the chest at an angle!
Do you want me to get a screenshot for you of a worgen recent with little armor? I'm in beta. Just lemme know what angle you want it cause I'm curious now.

Kalli: ....yanno on horde tauren females, it didnt look like that.....I need to get that back....XD

LisaaraPokefarm

Mindsprocket
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Mindsprocket »

The way I see it, the breasts themselves aren't the problem. It's the whole chest/torso area that's off. The ripcage is to large in comparisson to the tiny waist. And everything is just a bit off angle. So the torso needs some more work imo.

But all in all these look far better than what we've seen before. I'd roll one of those. :D

Lok'tar ogar!

Kalliope

Taluwen wrote:Kalli: ....yanno on horde tauren females, it didnt look like that.....I need to get that back....XD
Ahh, there's the problem, you rolled the wrong faction for druid boobs! :lol: Race change to troll and it'll get more obvious. xD

YouTube Edition

Ariamodasu
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Taluwen wrote:
Do you want me to get a screenshot for you of a worgen recent with little armor? I'm in beta. Just lemme know what angle you want it cause I'm curious now.

Kalli: ....yanno on horde tauren females, it didnt look like that.....I need to get that back....XD
If you wouldn't mind at the same/similar angle please, anything with less inflated armor and defiantely no shoulders will be the eaiest to tell. Trouble is didn't have much to work with there and I r unloved.

-

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Kalliope wrote:
Taluwen wrote:Kalli: ....yanno on horde tauren females, it didnt look like that.....I need to get that back....XD
Ahh, there's the problem, you rolled the wrong faction for druid boobs! :lol: Race change to troll and it'll get more obvious. xD
No wonder! XD Jetfyre didnt go back to night elf til after she had her T10 robes and shoulders. Lawl.

Aria: Gimme a moment.

LisaaraPokefarm

Kalliope

Taluwen wrote:
Kalliope wrote:
No wonder! XD Jetfyre didnt go back to night elf til after she had her T10 robes and shoulders. Lawl.
That explains it! I was stuck noticing the blatant boobage after gunship in ICC before I upgraded my chestpiece, since I'd have to remove Try's shirt in order to equip the rocket pack.

YouTube Edition

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Here you go Aria. Did I get the position right?

Kalli: "I can see clearly now, the shirt is gone...I can see breast cleavage in my way!"
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_100710_051739.jpg
WoWScrnShot_100710_051739.jpg (224.02 KiB) Viewed 1113 times

LisaaraPokefarm

Kalliope

Taluwen wrote:Kalli: "I can see clearly now, the shirt is gone...I can see breast cleavage in my way!"
If only it had been that easy! The annoying thing would be when I wouldn't notice after running around in tree form, then we'd be clearing to Rotface and I'd facepalm when I wouldn't have bag space for the leather off the dogs. >_<

YouTube Edition

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Kalliope wrote:
Taluwen wrote:Kalli: "I can see clearly now, the shirt is gone...I can see breast cleavage in my way!"
If only it had been that easy! The annoying thing would be when I wouldn't notice after running around in tree form, then we'd be clearing to Rotface and I'd facepalm when I wouldn't have bag space for the leather off the dogs. >_<
See us ladies should get extra bag space.....our boobs help us carry crap. I mean we store money in our bras, c'mon!

LisaaraPokefarm

Ariamodasu
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Please excuse those abominations called legs and the fact it would hurt to stand like that for too long.

Yeeeah I got a little carried away. I liked the dress before I butchered it tho.

-