WoW RP Thread Ideas

rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: WoW RP Thread Ideas

Unread post by rubybeam »

*slowly backs away from azu*
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

*grins wickedly.*

Run. While you can. Power...will be mine.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

*Indi glares at Azu* Hush kitty. Go back to your corner.
:P

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Yeah, I can see the replay point there. I went through it the first time going "OOOHHH MY GOOOSH SO MUCH FUN AAAAAA" and now I'm going through it again on my Shaman and I'm going "Eh".
I do like the Worgen zone with how it looks and the atmosphere. I think the only reason I haven't finished it is that I haven't quite clicked with my Worgen toons. I got one up to level 9, then deleted her. I rolled up a male Worgen, but he's still sitting pretty at level 6 or so.
Instead I adore the cranky green midgets that like blowing themselves up. Go figure. :lol:

...*Eyes Azu nervously*

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

*scowls at Indi and returns to her spot, muttering about stupid death knights.*

Staying up late + School day + Getting up early = Wacky Azu
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I love the goblins, they're a ton of fun. There's just something too gimicky about their starting zone or something that makes me go meh when playing through it. My boyfriend did it once with his shaman bank toon and now he dreads taking his new warlock through there. :lol:

I give kudos for everyone that can get into the male worgen. I rolled one as a potential character to try and develop for Indi and I just started to grow to hate him. It's weird because I don't have any issues with the females, but in my mind, my females are exactly how I want them to look and act and it translates like that for me in game (I'm weird, I know), but the males don't for some reason. :(
So now poor Kethtaz is kind of stuck in a limbo situation. :lol:

*Indi grins at Azu.*
I like wacky Azu. :P

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kill him off! That's what I do for any chars I don't want. And even then, I still kill 'em off for giggles!

...What?
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Hehe, yeah, debating on whether to write him out. It would be fun to have a male character for Indi, but perhaps one written by another person or even just a different type of character on my behalf.

It's not like he even has to exist in game, it's just me recreating Kethtaz in game totally ruined the mental image I had of him. :(

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Sadly, the only male chars thus far are Faron and Kozri. One's a crazy cultist wolf, the other's a bronze. *still baffled at how Kozri gets people to tolerate him, but whacks him before he can launch into more puns.* My. Job. >.>

Good gods, I'm insane.
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Pffft, I've been corrupted for years, no way I could have been corrupted here. *Hugs her RP server* Even if they don't rp, it's the fact that I'm on one...and I can report character names that don't find with the RP theme *Grins*

Yeah, been thinking about kinda stuffing the research out the window for my worgen. I've already got a good idea on her history, there's just a little bit I have to tweak here and there. Maybe I'll ask you guys for help...

Also, just cause I'm curious, what does everyone think about having characters (All yours of course) that are family? Because I have three drae on my server that I have as 'family' in my mind.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Characters of mine that are family I'm all for. My druid and my hunter are cousins. My DK is my druid's father. The only thing I'm really antsy about (I don't know if you can tell.) is having my characters being in an intimate relationship with other characters, be it family or mates. That's why Sol was alone for a while except for family members I made up. It's why Kozri and Azu are so close (Brother and sister wise, at least).

It makes me nervous because they're not my characters, I can't gauge their reaction, and worse still, there's always the worry I'll screw up and mess someone else's character up. So yeah. That's why most of my characters stay on "friend" status with everyone else. Nothing against them, it's my own insanities. That said, if you ever really want to do something with a char of mine, poke me enough and I'll eventually agree. Probably. When I have no other choice.
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

I don't see why not, Kira.

I hope I can pull off my male character. Doing doodles of him have helped me flesh out his reactions and expressions, so hopefully it works out.

...Speaking of which I should probably post these. Hmm. *Scratches chin as she regards her page full of scribbles*

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

*Leaves Kozri to Decay's affections.* :P
Indi probably wouldn't view Koz as more than a close friend and companion. I think she would feel weird developing a relationship past that because she's not a dragon anymore, and she's quite a bit older than Koz. She's also pretty internally wrecked from knowing what her dragonflight's become and the loss of Malygos hit her hard. (On a side note, I did EoE on Indi recently, and while I know that in lore she wasn't there to kill him, it still made me kind of sad to be there.)

I think it would be interesting to play off someone else playing a male character and build a relationship because it would be something I've never done before and would be interesting to explore, however, if it made people uncomfortable, I'm just as willing to write in my own male characters.

[/center]
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

My Mage/DK, Hunter and Shaman are family. But the shaman and DK don't get along at all, while my hunter would rather be out with her pets than dealing with people. They only have one thing in common: Dwarves. They all freaking Love the little dudes. Heck, my shaman was with one for a while.

As for the worgen, here's what I'm thinking so far. She was a warrior since she's been able to pick up a blade. Her parents, loving as always, tried to get her to become something with a smaller mortality rate. After a while though they just let her be. She fell into the role easily, joining the army and training. Because of that, she was one of the first on the front lines, and one of the first bitten. She fought it off for as long as she could, but once she changed that was that. She's starting to get bits and pieces back from when she was feral, but she's shoving them back.

There's more but..eh, don't feel like loading y'all down. *Scoots to go play said Worgen*

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azu would laugh at Kozri if she ever found out Decay liked him. xD She's such a kid.

That, and I don't think dragons of different flights, whether Indi was alive or not, have ever been known to mate. *tilts head at the thought.*

And Tyger, it's not your fault I'd be uncomfortable. I'm just weird. Lack of experience is a huge issue for me as well.

(...I've taken to calling you Indi instead of Tyger. >.<;)
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Calling me Indi is fine. :lol:
I actually have a real life friend at work that will page me over the intercom by my in game characters. XD

I was just throwing the relationship statement out there. I'm not sure how many people would be/are comfortable RPing that way. I know we've been a little lacking on male characters and I'd be okay with RPing one or two (and not creating them in game so I don't ruin them >_<).

I think I may bring my bounty hunter in for the new RP. She's so much fun. ^_^

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I'd make more, but I don't want too many. It ends badly. XD As for who to bring back...I think I'd bring Azu and Kozri back, if only because people will be sad at me if I don't. Maybe Azu will get a beast from her...oh. Wait. Idea. *cackles.*

I've so got this. Maybe. Basic concept is you know how Azu and Kozri (And Firewing, who is frequently mentioned) communicate with the scales? It's always been a rune of communication tied to essence....But it could be an adapted form of Spirit Bond to fit better. Oh. I think that fits...Now I'm excited.

...My head is understanding the concept, right? I'm not getting it wrong with the whole Infused Beast concept?
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I'm still not exactly sure how it works myself so I'll wait for Lupis to answer that. =P
I'm not sure if I'd have Indi come in for the new RP. I enjoy playing her as unholy in game, but I'm not sure I'd want to RP her that way. I like having her be a blood DK in RP so she'll probably sit the new RP out. She's the most dynamic character I have, but not having her there will give me a chance to fully explore some of my other characters. ^_^

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I figured.

*continues drawing lazily.* Worgens are hard to draw, but I got a semi decent drawing of my mom's rogue, at least.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

:O I want to see

[/center]