Rant Thread

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Krysteena »

Junrei wrote:I. Fucking. Hate. Snow.
That reminds me. The news was forecasting snow the other week, and because Britain is Britain...we weren't just having snow. We were having an 'arctic blast'. It got worse, because it became a 'polar vortex'! Bearing in mind these all sound like chewing gum flavours or something...

Next day, there was less than an inch of snow...minty fresh too!
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Novikova wrote:
Alex wrote:After 2ish years of using this 6-7 year old Dell, it's finally whining at me that Chrome and Skype are using too much memory. I should switch to my new laptop that I got, but I don't have a mouse for it yet and it doesn't have a scroll part on the trackpad, which makes doing anything on the internet literally impossible -.-
In fairness, it feels like Chrome eats RAM like a small kid turned loose on the candy bowl. Meanwhile, I have to restart FireFox fairly often or else it's like RESOURCES?! OMFNOMFNOMFNOMFGETINMAHMOUTH.
It doesn't help that this Dell is so old either :P poor thing is 7 years old and honestly? smaller laptops nowdays have more everything than this thing does in its entirety :lol:

like holy shit it only has 2GB of memory whereas my new laptop has 8GB

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Why does it feel like I stop existing unless I'm helping/being kind to people? If someone needs help I do what I can if I can, but when I need help no one comes to assist me. I feel like people are taking advantage of my kindness and ditching me when I'm not needed any more.

Also my mum is getting married again next year. I should be happy for her - she loves the guy so much that she was inspired to lose 10 stone so that should mean something. Yet every time I think about it I burst into tears. She left me, my two brothers and dad behind. She left her second husband and my autistic half-brother behind. I'm glad she's happy but... part of me can't forgive her.
I had a breakdown when she invited me to her wedding today. I just have no idea how I should feel.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Kayro wrote:
Junrei wrote:I. Fucking. Hate. Snow.
That reminds me. The news was forecasting snow the other week, and because Britain is Britain...we weren't just having snow. We were having an 'arctic blast'. It got worse, because it became a 'polar vortex'! Bearing in mind these all sound like chewing gum flavours or something...

Next day, there was less than an inch of snow...minty fresh too!
Oh we got atleast 5 inches....now it keeps melting then refreezing. It's gonna be 8 degrees tonight. It's 16 degrees right now.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

I go back and forth about the snow, but I try and remind myself that I would rather my state be cold and buried (and wet) for a few months rather than on fire. We have had several bad fires the past couple of summers ( in part due to dry winters), so yeah......

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Alex wrote:After 2ish years of using this 6-7 year old Dell, it's finally whining at me that Chrome and Skype are using too much memory.I should switch to my new laptop that I got, but I don't have a mouse for it yet and it doesn't have a scroll part on the trackpad, which makes doing anything on the internet literally impossible -.-
oh holy shit this microsoft mouse actually works for this asus laptop wtf
whelp this makes everything a lot easier lmao
too bad im gonna have to get used to this keyboard, it's a looooot larger than the Dell laptop

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Depression so bad since end of last year, I don't want to do a damn thing. Sick of this/
I am always depressed but this is just suffocating me

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I am so done with winter. We've had at least four big blasts of snow up here in the northeast and it's already done some water damage to the roof. Oh and on top of that, we have some rain/snow mix coming on Saturday.

gjeqogj9pqojgioehgiejgejwpgi mother nature why

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Ugh why do all the Pokemon Nendoroids have to be Poke Center Japan exclusives? I've yet to have the chance to get the first one and now they show off this cutie? D: first world probs yo

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

When I say something really stupid, especially because I typed it badly and at a bad time...
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Of course I caught the flu when I have to do things for my project.

LisaaraPokefarm

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Does anyone ever come to this thread just to type into the text box their massive rant and then leave the page without posting it, on purpose? I do. All the time.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

In sooo much pain.... HATE the time of the month.. it equals so much pain for me because of the disabilities i have... the morphine i get isnt enough to shut off the pain... and it starts 3-4 days before and last until 2-3 days after my period..
sick and tired of being in pain

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Are you able to look into a birth control plan that eliminates periods ?
Novikova

Snowy wrote:Does anyone ever come to this thread just to type into the text box their massive rant and then leave the page without posting it, on purpose? I do. All the time.
I do.

And man, period pain. It's like my bits hired someone to take a bat to my knees, while using my spinal cord to whip at my brain. My sympathies, Tarn. :(

Also, I sincerely hate that I set up for a task, then forget that task. Or panic at the thought of finishing my linkedin and no one liking it or wanting to hire me ever.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Wait wait wait the Americans are remaking Housebound? What’s wrong with the original? Do they think Americans wont understand Kiwi accents?

They'd have to change a lot of things I mean guns for example. No one has them here and a lot of the movies plot would of been easily solved with a gun (but then the movie would of be lame if they did have one!)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Dewclaw wrote:Are you able to look into a birth control plan that eliminates periods ?
:hug: looked into everything sadly.. ever since it started when i was 9.. it just a part of my life.. a painfull part...Doctors have been involved for 28 years now and still nothing to do..
I survive.. its just not an eazy thing

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Having to break someone's heart before it gets broken worse and create an even more awkward situation :S A work friend likes another work friend but she's basically no where near interested...and knows what the other is trying to do. I had to do the abort abort abort!!! message before he made things super awkward for himself (working at the next desk to the other person!) but still makes me feel like shit for being the messanger :(

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Fuck this flu....ugh...and fuck cough syrup.

LisaaraPokefarm

Novikova

Fuck. Medicaid in my state is for adults without kids. Guess I can write to the medicine companies or something. I'm so screwed.