The Goof Off Thread :D

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: The Goof Off Thread :D

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((Heeheehee.))
Rose fell to the ground laughing at the situation.
----
Indi dropped her axe to the ground in disbelief at what was happening. She was staring open mouthed and wide-eyed at Decay and Kozri.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((*shrugs.* Koz's mind is short-fusing. It is trying to find the most logical answer for this phenomena. Or something like that.))

Solara heard some sort of kerfuffle over by the strange creatures, flicking her tail and watching everyone and everything carefully. She winced when Ghost arrived. Joy. Her.
Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Asher peeked up from under Ghost's tail and stuck his tongue out at her.
"You're no fun, Auntie Ghost." He said as he jumped away and shook himself. "And I think a gnome is a type of berry, although storring berries in outhouses seems a bit silly."
The small fox-like pokemon padded over to Faron, sniffing at the lightning wolf curiously. Was he a Jolteon of some sort? Or maybe a Manectric, like that other Hound his mum had talked about. Thirteen? Something like that.

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

"Yeah, well, you know me. I'm grumpy Auntie Ghost!" Ghost replied, laughing a bit as she stood up. She trotted over to where Asher was, looking up at the large lightning hound nearby. "Okay, again.. Aliens. They are all aliens. Just like Deoxys. No need to worry or anything. If they decide to attack.. Hey, we beat aliens and rabid Dusk so.. I'm sure we can handle more aliens. ... Oh Arceus I hope we don't have to deal with Dusk Aliens after this..." The Umbreon said, starting to ramble.

((Believe me, it is SO nice to RP a non-depressed Ghost XD))
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron blinked at Asher and Ghost. "What do you want, fox thing?" the troll's voice growled. He had to keep glancing back at Decay and Kozri - that was still hilarious.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Senna-Umbreon

"Ya know, we could technically ask you the same thing." Ghost snapped back, fur starting to bristle slightly.

((So much for a fairly cheery Ghost lol))
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron wrinkled his snout at them, tail flicking. "Nothing from you, unless you know why we're here."

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Moonlost

"Don't be snappy Auntie Ghost." Asher said, before lookin up at the troll. "We think your lightning dog thingie is neat! What is he? Can he do any tricks? How about super awesome lightning attacks like this- Haaaaa!" The eevee leaped foward, thrusting forward with his front paws, as if he were shooting lightning.
"Like that! Only much cooler with real lightning. Does he have a name? Can he speak? What's with those big tusks jutting out your mouth? Can you shoot lightning too?" He ran back up to Faron, Ghost and the troll, his entire body wiggling in a hyperactive frenzy.

Senna-Umbreon

((Asher is just amazing, by the way XD))

Ghost snorted slightly. "Hardly. If I did, I'd have gotten the hell outta here by now." She replied, then glanced down at Asher. "Oi.. It's official. He's the new Sparky. I sure am glad Rust was never this hyper... Well, other than chasing his tail around in circles. ... Speaking of who.." She trailed off, looking around the room as if expecting someone else to randomly appear out on thin air.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron was momentarily at a loss for words. Er... Okay... He took a moment to repeat all of the hastily asked questions several times in his head.
"He's a wolf. If by 'tricks' you mean silly flips, not unless he for some reason needs to. As for lightning... yes. His name is Faron. He cannot speak, directly. My tusks are... tusks. I can shoot arrows, not lightning." He didn't even know why he had bothered answering, but something about the hyperactive, cheery young fox creature was somewhat fami- oh, fel. He carefully blocked the memory from escaping its prison in the depths of his mind.

((Yeah, Asher is really adorable.))

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Moonlost

((Asher is always fun to play. I find it very calming to jump into the personality of this innocent, bubbling kid without a care in the world.))

The little eevee twisted his head, trying to understand a few of the responces. "So... He talks though you? Uh, is he talking though you right now? It it some sort of psychic ability? Oh oh, does that mean he's a Psychic type along with an electric type? Auntie Solara over there is psychic. Do you think you could use your psychic abilities to find out why the tall human with the pointy metal things is putting gnomes in the outhouse?"

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara pricked her ears slightly when she heard her name. She didn't respond much though, besides slowly flicking her tail and watching everything, head tilted just a bit. Stupid cat-fox. Stupid Ghost. And by some cruel fate, she was trapped in a room with both of them. "Nice joke, Arceus." she muttered under her breath, "Real great sense of humor you've got there."

---

Kozri figured now would be a good time to move away, considering A. This was a vulnerable position, B. There were a lot of those aliens things and C. Azu was still making fun of him. So the rogue ducked away into the shadows, taking a spot besides the really grumpy cat thing that looked sort of like Azunara.

Azunara meanwhile was listening to the group try and puzzle out what was going on, tail flicking. The big black fox thing made her nervous, it was loud. The small brown one was really neat, though.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

"I, uh.. what?" Vallrok's voice asked helplessly. He gathered himself. "Yes, I - being Faron - talk through him. It's not psychic as much as... mind control. What do you mean, type? I'm a lightning elementalist. A good one. ...I don't know exactly what you're asking here... but the human I believe is Kozri, if only because I know the 'pointy metal things' haven't lead to good things when he's fought me. Especially for him, walking around with lightning rods." Both troll and wolf shrugged. "That's all I can say about him."

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara added, "I could take him easy!" Azunara said proudly, referring to Faron. She then paused, looking at him, and blinking, "Well. I might have a few issues. Lightning hurts. But I did get you that one time, with the wyverns. You have to give me that."

---

Solara scowled as one of the aliens things, hidden, sat down near her. Long as it didn't try anything...
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron snorted in annoyance. "Just because my idiotic wyvern decided to spaz out and crash doesn't mean you beat me. Directly at least.. And I can still beat Kozri with my eyes closed." He wasn't sure how well Vallrok would be able to fight, so didn't refer to him.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara replied, "Well, if he went dragon formed and kept his wings safe....Not to mention, if I healed him, you'd be out of luck! She said, grinning. She wasn't paying much attention to those Outlands creatures.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron snorted again. "One on one, I'd beat him easily. And if I kept him wounded, you'd end up running out of things to drain for healing. Besides, I have a troll to keep you occupied. As for keeping his wings in, wings aren't the only vulnerable parts on a dragon. I doubt very much he'd want his throat or stomach hit."

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara shrugged, "He's got size. And I'm not too worried about the troll. I'm sure a nice bash to the head will keep him occupied for a bit." The other part was true. Once she was out of energy, there'd be not much left she could do. She scowled. "I'll give you that one."
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

"Size isn't everything. It just gives me a bigger target. A dragon-sized throat is much easier to electrocute than a cat-sized one, though I'm sure I'd be able to do it regardless. The troll has ice traps. How do you like being frozen?" Faron retorted.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Sparky flung himself at Ghost "GHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!"

Jaws spoke, "Looks like the Rug got in here too"

Garchomp shrugged

Jaws smirked, "Bet you wish Baine was here....you love machine you"