Adventures the past few weeks

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
rhythm
Realm: Sen'jin

Adventures the past few weeks

Unread post by rhythm »

Photo ops with my new friends:

Secondly, I love seeing the big yellow WOOSH!!! when the tame happens.

I found Loq and although I am attempting to complete my Frosbitten achievement, I always spend a while trying to find a good home. I saw a hunter in Borean Tundra, and I whispered her, she hesitated at first but came over as soon as she realized what I was talking about.

I also ran into Aotona and my wife had been looking for her since I got her. Well returning the favor is an awesome feeling. And there is that WOOSH again!

Comett
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Aman'Thul

Re: Adventures the past few weeks

Unread post by Comett »

Nice shots of the woosh!

And grats on the finds.

rhythm
Realm: Sen'jin

Re: Adventures the past few weeks

Unread post by rhythm »

Day off from work for Wed, Thu & Fri, and considering my overnight work I can't sleep for most of the night so I hunt rares alone. The result?

I found Loq, again, and I've killed all sorts of pets and rares for drops/achieve but I just cannot bring myself to kill Loq. He's too... special. So I spent close to 10 mins trapping him and whispering hunters. Most politely decline, some are extremely rude and some answer with pleasure :) Found a home for him.

I also have been looking for a particular Madexx (blue) and I circled. There was a Nelf parked on the area and I found this puppy roaming around. Unfortunately she was afk or didn't care for a horde doing emotes to her. Oh well, after a few quick whispers to 'groans brown' I decided he needed a home, too cool to not have a home. He's staying with me now.

And lastly one of the hardest to find pets for me, personally, aside from my gorgeous purple rogue finder (Chimera)

MINE ALL MINE!!