Finally.

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Ironale
Realm: Silvermoon

Finally.

Unread post by Ironale »

Well after 2 days of solid camping i have arcturis!!!

Gaze in glory at Patience!

I forgot to look at my clock to check the time he spawned but the tame finished at 10:58pm GMT (11:58pm Server time) on Silvermoon-EU. Since i started taming the SECOND the bugger spawned i assume he spawned at either 10:57 or 10:58pm GMT.

I have been in this spot for around 14 hours yesterday. Then at 5am i went to sleep. Woke up at 10am and have been camping ever since. So its possible he spawned between 5am and 10am and someone killed him. That would mean he has around a 12 - 14 hour spawn. Im just so happy i finally have him
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Finally.

Unread post by Lisaara »

His spawn is much longer than 12 - 14 hrs. Thats bare minimum for him. I had a friend wait 72 hrs straight for him......and he got stolen by someone from the same faction(like literally swooped down, pull aggro from her, and tame him). I've camed him 3 times. He's always spawned between 24 - 28 hrs for me.

Grats on your tame though!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Grats!

I had him spawn after a 21 hour camp (i literally went to bed 3-4 minutes before he spawned but my friend who camped with me tamed him) and then exactly with only a few minutes between, 24hours later which i managed to nab cause the only other hunter (ally side so i couldnt talk to her) had entered a dungeon some minutes before he popped (i went to ally side to let her know i tamed)

Hes so gorgeous, he and Karoma are my absolute top favorites for spirit beasts but skoll rides up super close to the top fav label xD

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Ironale

Unread post by Ironale »

Well it is possible he didnt spawn at all and i was the first to get him. I hope thats true as i hate it when people kill spirit beasts. They deserve a life as a loved Hunter pet, not as some mindless idiot's epeen enlarger as he kills them.

If i couldnt tame him i just wish another Hunter could. I did tame him and he will see lots of love and use with me though :D Already ran 4 dungeons and 9 BGs and in EVERY one, without fail, someone has whispered "WoW! Cool pet! Where did you get him"?

I think its because when people think "Spirit Beast" They imediatly think of Skoll or Loque. Arcturis is very unique as he is an actual spirit with no body and smoke just pours off him. Hes also very rare, i'd say rarer than Loque since Arcturis;s spawn point is RIGHT outside an alliance town and RIGHT in the middle of a Horde/Alliance questing area.
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Yea he is much rarer at least, for horde side on wyrmrest because he sits beside an ally camp. Impossible to tag and hold him down unless you drag him far away from any quest spots and open field-- i held him down once only to have a human swoop down and shadowbolt him to death and fly away /cackling at me :/ Was going to be a gift for my guild master too... ive successfully homed 2 spirit beasts, krush, and gezzerak to her :3

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Congratulations! I've never seen him in the...errr...flesh, but I haven't really been looking actively. I fear the day that one of my alts dings 74, since this is what I'll have to go through! Dwarves DO look great with Arc though. :D
Loki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Loki »

Nice to see you got yours, still waiting here, over the past week or so I've done 50+ hours worth of camping and nothing. Anyway, grats on the tame :)

EDIT: One question, where did he spawn exactly ? So I know where I should be sitting when he finally spawns (if ever).

Avatar made by the awesome LupisDarkmoon. Tameable giraffes please!

Pets Wishlist:
Goats
Yaks
Shoveltusks
Stags
Talbuks/Gazelles
Giraffes!

WoD and Legion best expansions! 6 down, 1 to go!

Ironale

Unread post by Ironale »

He spawned....near the lake there is....You know what?? I'll show you. My friend is here to show roughly where arcturis spawned, relative to where i was standing

Loki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Loki »

So he spawned just above the set of three trees on the side of Amberpine ? Ok cool :) Hopefully I'll get him soon.

Avatar made by the awesome LupisDarkmoon. Tameable giraffes please!

Pets Wishlist:
Goats
Yaks
Shoveltusks
Stags
Talbuks/Gazelles
Giraffes!

WoD and Legion best expansions! 6 down, 1 to go!

Kauqilla
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord(The Hustle)

Unread post by Kauqilla »

Xakaal wrote:Yea he is much rarer at least, for horde side on wyrmrest because he sits beside an ally camp. Impossible to tag and hold him down unless you drag him far away from any quest spots and open field-- i held him down once only to have a human swoop down and shadowbolt him to death and fly away /cackling at me :/ Was going to be a gift for my guild master too... ive successfully homed 2 spirit beasts, krush, and gezzerak to her :3

If you find Arcturis on Wyrmrest make an ally and send a mail to Kauqilla please...i've been looking for this guy off and on for 2 months now.... he's the last spirit beast for my collection...