King Krush!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Pawtrack
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Venture co., Duskwood, Hydraxis, Draka

King Krush!

Unread post by Pawtrack »

So, yesterday I was flying around Sholazar, looking for Loque, minding my own buisness...

Que giant green dinosaur appearing on screen.

"OHMYGODKRUSH!!!!"

Fly down, try to concussive shot... didn't think it would work. Oh well, I'll still give it a go. Tame, tame, tame--fear. Run into wasps. Face chewed off by KK. Feign death, heal potion. Man, that's one crappy heal potion. Eat up, fly over to KK who is slowly patrolling away, try again. Tame, tame, tame--fear. Feign death, eat up. Any armor with haste in my inventory?! Miss two pieces of armor with haste on them. Wish I had more haste. /who sholazar. A level 80 priest! Whisper. Wait. No response. "I'll pay 5g". 10? No answer still. Fly around, take a few screenshots.

Get tired of taking screenshots. Bemoan the fact that I keep getting feared. Try again. Tame, tame, tame--fear. Sigh. Heal up, try one more time... Tame, tame, tame, tame, tame. All the while thinking he'll fear just before the tame finishes... Tame, tame, tame, tame! :shock: OH MY GOD HE DIDN'T FEAR AT THE LAST SECOND!

So, it may be old news, but it's possible for a level 77, with 14583 health and 81 haste rating to stumble upon and tame King Krush.

Now I just have to figure out if I want to use Lettuce or Bella more. :?

Oh, and he's a very pretty dino, if anyone is on the fence about looking for him. ;)
Attachments
KrushOMG.jpg
KrushOMG.jpg (276.49 KiB) Viewed 1154 times
KrushFront.jpg
KrushFront.jpg (220.33 KiB) Viewed 1154 times
KrushSide.jpg
KrushSide.jpg (269.38 KiB) Viewed 1154 times
KrushTAMED.jpg
KrushTAMED.jpg (297.15 KiB) Viewed 1154 times

Death leads to life
Life leads to death

Bryndell
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Azuremyst

Re: King Krush!

Unread post by Bryndell »

Hes gorgeous! And the reason I have a stack of haste food from my maxxed cooker, and haste pots and elixers from my hunter.

Saved my butt with Krush and Terrorpene.
Raiyen
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Raiyen »

Grats! :D I got my King Krush about a week ago. He feared me the first time, but had no problem the second go around. One of the other hunter's in my guild had a pet out and his pet killed Krush. xD
Loki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Loki »

Grats on the tame :)

Yeah, I tamed him yesterday at Lv 76, took three tries though. Luckily someone had cleared the mobs around the bit of his patrol where I landed for the third attempt. Was hard but still doable.

Avatar made by the awesome LupisDarkmoon. Tameable giraffes please!

Pets Wishlist:
Goats
Yaks
Shoveltusks
Stags
Talbuks/Gazelles
Giraffes!

WoD and Legion best expansions! 6 down, 1 to go!

Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Unread post by Kalhoun »

My Krush tame was very unexciting - found him at lvl 85 and the tame went off without a hitch. Glad you stuck with it and got your tame. He's such a pretty green color. :D
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Unread post by Miyon »

Grats with your Krushie-baby ^^

I tamed him at 76 on my goblin hunter, first try was a success, no fears. Had my beloved kurken to help out. xD

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605