Fury of the Twilight Clan

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Mulgore

Azunara caught Tirrae's look and pointed at Kozri, then took a few more halting steps backwards. "You were a good friend, Tirrae. You stay safe with Myri," She hissed quietly, trying to be sneaky. "I'll write, and one day I'll be back. Stormwind. Promise." She said, looking over to see Kozri had rolled over from his side to his paws, sitting Sphinx-like. She took a few more steps back, and put on a comforting grin, trying to look confident. With that, she turned and bolted.
Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Myriana and Swift - Mulgore

Myri blinked several times when Azu spoke up, turning just in time to see the ghost-cat bolt off. Myri shrugged and patted Tirrae again. "Do not be upset. I think Azu will keep her word." The huntress fell silent once more, wishing she could escape just as easily as Azu had.

Swift ignored Glix and continued to watch Zaruuk practice with the fire, impressed and envious. Even Arbennig could make the fire change colors. The fox flicked his ears to the side and got a grumpy look on his face. He moved a few feet away from the goblins and turned his back on them and Zaruuk, clearly sulking. It wasn't fair.
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Arbennig - Mulgore

Arbennig approached Swift, giving the fox a friendly nudge.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Karzix and Glix - Bloodhoof

Glix blinked at Swift as he turned his back on her. She raised an eyebrow at the sulky fox before returning to her looting.

Karzix busied himself with flicking a coin up into the air, catching it, and flicking it up again. Lost in thought, he idly watched it glimmer in the sun as it went on going up and down. He paused, studying the coin for a moment. He flipped in up in the air again, caught it, and slapped it down on the back of his other hand. He peered at it, crinkling his brow. Fine then, the coin had spoken. He stood up, casting the ex-cultists a brief glance before looking at Glix, the other goblin standing a small distance away. He took in a deep breath and curled his hands into determined fists. He had survived a whole damn war, he could do this!

"Hey, Karzix." Glix looked up and smiled as the rogue came over. "I think someone here might be your long lost twin." She let out a chuckle, gesturing at Swift. Karzix turned and blinked at the grumpy fox before looking back to Glix and swallowing.
"Hey, uh, Glix?"
"Mmhm?" She didn't look up to see him fidgeting nervously, busy counting whatever coins she had found.
"I was er, wonderin' - I mean, yeah, it's a bit crazy right now, but, uh, y'know, when things ahre back tah normal an' stuff... do yah know if yah 'ave any free time or somethin'? Some night? I was thinkin' we could maybe, uh, I dunno, go somewhehre... ohr..."
"Free time? Hah, I wish! I've gotta pack as soon as I get back."
"You gotta -? Wait, what?" Karzix stared at her, looking confused.
Glix looked up at him, a grimace slowly spreading across her face. "Fel, didn't I tell you?"
"... No?"
"Back at Booty Bay - you remember that, right? I saw a advertisement for a few jobs. Lots of them had to do with the culinary business. I figured I have lots of experience with that, so I'd be able to nab a good job there, right?" She told him, watching him carefully and trying to hide her excitement. "Sure would be heck of a lot better than floating from job to job like I was doing in Orgrimmar. A girl's gotta get a good source of gold, right?"
"... Booty Bay?"
"Yeah! It'll be amazing! Right by the sea, too, like back on Kezan. Warm jungle and none of that horrible orange dust."
"But ain't that place on a whole othah continent?" Karzix asked, furrowing his brow.
"Right. That's the only thing." Glix frowned, rubbing the back of her neck. "You've got your job back in Orgrimmar." The mage let out a long sigh, giving him a halfhearted smile. "Well, there's always our good friend, the mailbox."
"Yeah." Karzix said in an expressionless voice, nodding. Glix gave him a bright, cautious smile.
"So... yeah, you're okay with that? And hey, there's always the boat between Stranglethorn and the Barrens. Not too big of a trip." She nodded in satisfaction, glancing over at Zaruuk and the others. A crushed expression quickly flickered across Karzix's face once her back was turned, his shoulders sagging slightly. He quickly forced it away, replacing it with an expressionless mask. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he went to join Swift with sulking, ignoring the mage when she turned back around. Glix blinked in confusion at him, biting her lip before furrowing her brow and looking angrily away when he continued to ignore her. She needed this job. Sure would be nice if she had some kind of good wishes from her best friend before she headed out to yet another unfamiliar town.
Last edited by Kamalia on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((I'm going to be stuck at work all day so this will probably be my only post until I'm off.))

Willowe and Rosaliah--Mulgore

As Willowe wrapped up the last bit of healing to Indi's exposed skin, she realized that the death knight would need new clothing now that her armor had been ruined. The worgen went and pilfered a decently conditioned robe from a female blood elf Cultist and took it to Indi, prying the rest of the death knight's ruined armor from her and dressing her in the robe for when she awoke.

The worgen looked over to Zaruuk, concern etching itself in her face; Indi had said something about him being a Man'ari, from the sound of it, that couldn't be good. Making sure the death knight was all right, the worgen rose to her feet and padded over to the mage, reaching out a hand to his shoulder and trying to channel soothing energy into him. "Zaruuk," she said calmly, "you do not seem to be yourself. Indi is worried about you."

--
Rose grinned brightly at Jraak and threw her arms around him in a big hug. "Of course I don't mind, silly!" Seeing Faron trot up to her, she added, "Maybe you can teach Faron to be less grumpy." The huntress then giggled, glad this mess was finally over. Serenity went and plopped herself on Faron's head while Karma gave him a more wolfish welcome.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Zaruuk and Umbra - Mulgore

Zaruuk continued to dissuade the cat from pushing against him, all but attackign the great cat. It's persistence was starting to get on his nerves. Much more of this and he'd be skinning the beast for a new cloak. His gaze quickly darted to the worgen druid as she approached, a snarl flitting across his mouth. He was getting tired of being disrupted from his experimentations. Did they not see how important they were? He doused the fire on his arm and looked down at Willowe, not bothering to hide his irritation.
"I am more myself than I have ever been." He replied with a curt snap. He decided it would be for the best if he left after this, found himself someplace private to continue his studies.

Umbra yowled and moved over to Willowe, looking up to the druid. Perhaps she would have better luck?

((Feel free to have Willowe notice his nice, new, shiny scar. :) ))

~

Jraak - Mulgore

Jraak perked up at the decision, liking the sounds of this. He mused at how unusual it would be to be travelling with a much smaller flock, but it was better than no flock at all. Besides, he liked Flock-sister Rose and Flock-brother Faron. He chirped out a long, happy note at he decision, before turning to the hyena. He tilted his head at it, wondering what it was doing here anyway.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((Quick post while I'm on lunch.))
Willowe--Mulgore

Willowe was about to retort when she noticed the ugly scar marring Zaruuk's face. "How did you get that?" the worgen demanded, on her guard since Zaruuk didn't seem to want to snap out of his current state.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Serendipity82

Swift almost fell over as Arbennig nudge him. He grumbled a bit, but realizing the corehound was trying to make him feel better. The fox waved his tail slowly, telling Arbennig he appreciated the gesture. Swift turned and looked between Karzix and Glix, wondering what was all of a sudden wrong between the two. Swift yipped at Arbennig - perhaps a stealth lick - attack was in order for the goblins.

Pursing her lips, Myri stood up and went over to Kozri, gently laying a hand on the drake's shoulder. "Kozri, wake up! Tirrae and I need to talk to you!"
Magnakilro

Magnakilro - Mulgore

Arbennig nodded with a sly grin.

Magna looked around, "Wonder if there's anyone that has nowhere to go....maybe they can crash at our place...."
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Mulgore

The drake jolted, growling in confusion. "Are we still under attack? What happened?" He shook himself, rather disoriented. "Is everyone alive? No one died, did they?"
Serendipity82

Myri jumped back, if only so the drake wouldn't knock her flat. "No, we are not under attack. It's all over now." She quickly gave a run down of what happened while the drake was unconscious. Her voice broke when she told him about Inaara but she quickly regained her composure. "And Azu asked me to tell you she says 'good-bye'. I..I guess she had some things she felt she needed to do alone." the huntress finished up with a wince. Kozri was not going to like this one bit.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Mulgore

The dragon had listened to what had happened, occasionally nodding. He paused when he heard about Inaara's death, and his expression fell when he heard about Azunara's good-bye. "That stupid cat," He said quietly. "Always thought she was trying to do the best for me, when I was supposed to protect her." He gave a quiet keen of mourning, distressed over Azunara's departure and Inaara's death. He hadn't known the kid, but a death of a child was never good. He forced himself to sound less sorrowful and asked, "What now? Do we all just go our own way?"
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Zaruuk - Mulgore

The draenei had been ready to shoot down another of the druid's arguments, but was surprised (and relieved) to hear the druid prattle on about something else.
"How did I get what?" He replied, having no patience for guessing games.

Serendipity82

Well, he didn't freak out as badly as she thought he would. "I do not know. Personally, I would like to get out of here as soon as possible." she confided, looking over her shoulder at the lifeless child Thren held in his arms. It was all her fault... The huntress shook her head to clear it. Right, figure out what Tirrae wanted to do then she could be out of here. She called the warpstalker to her. "What do you wish to do, Tirrae?" she asked her gently, trying to keep her emotions underwraps. She didn't want to make it any harder on Tirrae than it already was.

((I keep forgetting Swift!))

With a yip, the fox leapt on Karzix, licking his face profusely in an attempt to cheer the goblin up.
Magnakilro

Magnakilro-Mulgore

Arbennig ran over to Glix and began licking her face to cheer her up.
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Karzix and Glix - Bloodhoof

Karzix glanced up at Swift's yip, letting out a grunt as Swift's paws thumped into his chest. He held an arm up to block the fox's tongue, a deeply annoyed look on his face. Backing up to get away from Swift, he growled, "Not now, fox."
Glix briefly looked over to see what the commotion was about, then stubbornly went back to giving the other goblin the cold shoulder. She let out a surprised squeak as Arbennig charged up and began to slobber all over her as well. She wiped her sleeve across her cheek and reached to rub the drakeadon's neck. "Glad to see at least someone is in a good mood." She murmured, giving Arbennig a rueful smile.

Magnakilro

Magna - Mulgore

Arbennig nuzzled the goblin.
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Glix - Bloodhoof

Glix smiled, brushing her hair back in place where Arbennig's breath had blown it askew. She glanced over at Magna and Asli, watching them talk. "You guys gonna be heading out soon?" She asked idly, moving her hands to scratch around one of his muzzles. "Lucky you, you get to crash in a nice comfy home. Nothing but more traveling for me." She chuckled halfheartedly, a tired look on her face as the exhaustion from the battle finished catching up to her. "I'm gonna miss you, ya big lug. Never would've thought a big, scaly, two-headed pooch could grow on me."

Magnakilro

Magna - Mulgore

"We're just hanging around to see if anyone needs a place to stay for a bit...our home is open"

Arbennig whined. He was gonna miss everyone!
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Tirrae and Faron, Bloodhoof

Tirrae was still in a bit of a state of shock from everything that was going on. The Cult was gone. Myri was hiding something from her, she was sure of it. Azu had just run away. Now she had to make a decision to stay with her Hunter or go with Kozri?
Slowly she tried to gather her thoughts. Sentimental attachment aside - she decided that in her current state extra sentiment wasn't going to help - who really needed her help? Her Hunter was clearly upset and worried, but... she had Thren. Besides, Swift was never going to leave her. What about Kozri? His best friend had just fled and his flight probably hated him for getting some of their members killed. All in all he seemed to be in a much worse place. He needed her help.
But... Myri.
She knew, by that point, that the decision was made. Kozri needed her help. Myri had Swift and Thren - she'd get over the loss of some warpstalker, right? Still, that didn't make it much easier. She tried to convey her reasoning to Myri through the bond, avoiding looking at either of them.

Faron brightened when Jraak agreed to join them, wagging his tail happily. He briefly scowled at Rose. "Am not grumpy."

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!